Top Bug - Fixed Lags/Delays on EU PC

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by TheBatmanFanBG, Aug 13, 2019.

1. IceStylez New Player

Still experiencing horrible lags/delays, when can we expect a fix?
    • Like x 1
  2. Happy® New Player

We still have that massive lag issue on EU side Mepps
    • Like x 2
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are still trying to track this down. Please continue to post reports with whatever details you have, and please add what country you are playing from (either in the post or PM me directly).
    • Like x 1
  4. Sjs New Player

UK PS4 Running all the JLD on duty content with my fire dps and the animations for flame cascade and absorb heat are about 6 seconds longer than they should be.
    Lag in open world interactions/gameplay.
  5. °Bardock° New Player

Me, PC user, from Peru. JLD alert, last DLC openworld (raids included), and another low level instances affected. We appreciate the attention, and good luck with the resolution of the problem.
  6. Berza Committed Player

Spain, PC user, but this happens to PS league mates too. Jump canceling DW>Flurry Shot doesn't stop the combo, instead you just jump but continue performing the combo.

Edit: this happens randomly both on open world and instances, and not only in JLD content.
  7. Perdition Committed Player

Belguim EUPS, lagging on some occasions. I've noticed it pretty much happens everywhere. My base, solo's, open world, raids, alerts.. Game doesn't really freeze, but my cast times will be longer, for example when i cast a channeling power, it keeps me in animation for almost double the time, it does this for some burst powers aswell when the lag hits, making it very unplayable....
  8. °Bardock° New Player

They still don't find the problem? the delays continue, in any instance, being impossible sometimes to finish correctly a raid or an alert because this bug makes the gameplay very difficult ... will we have a response soon?
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are tracking down a few leads, but nothing has jumped out yet. We are very sorry for the delay with this.
    • Like x 2
  10. Eve YouTuber

I appreciate that It's being looked at. Hopefully it can be fixed before the launch of Metal.
    If it helps, it also happens in leveling missions in instances, like where you go fight Bane's Venom Supplier Diego.
  11. 0xDJBx0 Well-Known Player

When is the lag on the EU server getting fixed? It's getting more and more frustrating because it's made the game unplayable to a large extent.

Today seems to be the worst I've experienced, if it weren't for the daily grind I wouldn't even bother logging on anymore.

Can someone please work on this? I'm assuming the recent downtime was not to resolve this issue?
    • Like x 2
  12. Draconiano Committed Player

For me, this started with the first 15 hours long (unexpected) downtime.
    I don't know what happened that day, but the issue has to be there.
  13. Draconiano Committed Player

I'm not sure how they are going to launch such a big update in 6 days without breaking the game even more, I hope they fix it in time.
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

How was the lag situation over this weekend?
  15. Berza Committed Player

I am unable to log in (hospital), but jump canceling weapon combos wasn't working, as I was told (and shown on whatsapp videochat).
  16. Eve YouTuber

Hey Mepps. I was able to play over night and before heading to cemetery today, and I was lagging badly. Still mostly open world stuff. (Justice League Dark, leveling missions). My friends also complain about massive lag spikes.
  17. Perdition Committed Player

Nothing has changed. Still having delays and weird animation times, like a power that should last a second lasts three now for example. The voice chat on the other hand is not affected.
    • Like x 2
  18. nawanda Loyal Player

No better.

The prospect of taking on new elite raids later this week with the game in this state, is not one that invokes relish. I’d be in favour of delaying the DLC until this is sorted.
    • Like x 1
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thank you for the updates.
    • Like x 1
  20. SteHyatt Well-Known Player

Lagged heavy for me over the weekend on both PC and PS4 (EU UK).

Was on this morning before work and just now. Flame cascade really dragging animation out and as a might based player this is my main weapon as pftt. When it sticks like this stuck with npc's attacking you.

Just now I was in my base and tried it and it goes for a few seconds hand stuck out. Logged off (PS4).