Top Bug - Fixed Lags/Delays on EU PC

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by TheBatmanFanBG, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Something is going on with your server, im playing from Spain login to the US server PC, and i loss my internet connection everytime i try to launch DCUO, and is not my internet because i can play other online games without this problem.
  2. AnonymousEUPS Dedicated Player

Couldn’t even log in the entire weekend and still can’t. Getting a 0x0009 error. Been this way since Wednesday.

Wanted to catch-up and get ready for the next update/DLC. Looks like that isn’t happening now, especially after missing double xp. My 2 month break is now extended indefinitely. Saved me some money I guess. It’s been a fun 8 years. Good luck with the future of the game Mepps.
  3. °Bardock° New Player

if they expected the problem to be solved by themselves, they are wrong ... the delays in using powers are sometimes resolved by changing phase, although not always, because sometimes it gets worse ... open world, episodes before the current one, until in the camera !
    we are two days from episode 35, and this really looks bad ....
  4. Gromm865s Active Player

I can't get on at all from the US-Ps server. First time I launched the game I got the "can't authenticate with the world" message, now I'm just sitting at the endless connecting screen.
  5. Irvynnge Loyal Player

lag on me cryo-foam is getting worse. it's still random, you can be fine in one area & then as soon as you enter another it ramps up again, but the animation lag is most definitely getting worse.
  6. Panderus Senior Producer

Hey all,

We have been making several adjustments to the servers over the weeks to try and remedy this issue as well as monitor for any performance issues on the EU servers.

Could I ask you to try an Trace Route the next time you have issues and post the results?

1. Open the command prompt.
      1. Press WIndows+R
      2. Type cmd and press the Enter key.
    2. In the command prompt, type: tracert amsdco-02-20.dcuonline.net
    3. You may have to wait up to a minute or more for the test to complete. It will generate a list of the connections along the way and some information about the speed of the steps along the way.
    4. Post a screenshot or copy paste of the trace route here
    This is what it looked like when I did it, some hops along the way might not return results depending on what networks you are connecting through but the final numbers are generally the most important anyway.
  7. Siramez Well-Known Player

Cannot play the game properly while having delays in the game. makes it unplayable. i am using ethernet cable with good wifi.
    • Like x 2
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Can you tell me your character name?

Also, if you could:
    1. Open the command prompt.
      1. Press WIndows+R
      2. Type cmd and press the Enter key.
    2. In the command prompt, type: tracert amsdco-02-20.dcuonline.net
    3. You may have to wait up to a minute or more for the test to complete. It will generate a list of the connections along the way and some information about the speed of the steps along the way.
    4. Post a screenshot or copy paste of the trace route here
  9. Siramez Well-Known Player

i am so sorry that i forgot to mention that i am on EUPS (sorry!!!)
  10. Eve YouTuber

I was about to post the image but it shows my IP ... can I DM it to either of you or something?
    EUPC here...
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

PM it to me, sure.
    • Like x 1
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Can you confirm character name?
  13. Eve YouTuber

oki ty just did
  14. Siramez Well-Known Player

Siramez·
    (the dot is a special character by the way).
  15. Perdition Committed Player

I’m still lagging aswell.. I’m on EUPS, and nothing has changed, it even got worse! I cannot perform 1 descent rotation as munitions because all my channeling powers keep getting stuck in animation for nearly double the amount it should be. This is not fun, can’t even have a good try at the new content, because of all the delays.

Character name is: Perdition
  16. Maxwill Committed Player

Okay I'll that that next time, but for now I can say that I had a bit of lag in the new duo and A LOT of lag in the new elite raid ,we just started killing some minotaurs, harpies ,phoenixes etc adds and after 2 minutes got lag and powers were on cooldown, couldn't play the 1st boss so we disbanded...
  17. Maxwill Committed Player

Oh i forgot to mention that i had a lot of lag on test server too ! the 1st week we were testing the new raids (we were in the normal version)
  18. Eve YouTuber

That is probably based on your location. I lag on Test too, It's like this when I play on US as well.
    The server location is in the US which makes EU players lag due to how far it is.
  19. Tvit New Player

Hello Mepps,

First of all thank you fo reaching out to gamers on forum.

I reported those lags too on this topic (link FYI):
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/constant-delay-from-game-server-lag.303767/

I hope it could help you fight with those lags. Attaching photo of my tracert command via PM. - nick: Tvit®

Shot description of lags: Around 0.5 sec; Not constant; 90% of server up occur in Hall of Doom. For e.g. for me those happen always in 2nd and 3rd part of JLD Pub Crawl (duo). In JTD Darkness rising (4man) i always have lags since start till entrigan part, after no lag (so whole last world including last boss). And so on...

What I am saying: This lags are connected with some places, like there would be some bugged textures or something more than bugged connection.

Please let me know if you would need further help with testing this lag bug. I am willing to do my best on this, cuz it is really making the game experiance very bad.
  20. Perdition Committed Player

Devs,

When do you actually plan on fixing these delays?! This is going on for the past couple weeks now (started around when switch launched). The lag/delay really kills my and others experience with the game. Cannot do feats or even elite’s because everything is delayed. Some examples are: powers, objectives, animations of bosses and characters. Hell i even have delays in my base, and even a base where nothing is been put down... if you cannot fix it, please let your playerbase know, so people can decide what to do!