Top Bug - Fixed Lags/Delays on EU PC

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by TheBatmanFanBG, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Panderus Senior Producer

We have only seen two Trace Route logs so far from everyone and the only thing similar between them is they all were over 30 hops. This can indicate that there is some connections in the internet that are not being routed well to our servers, but there is no indication of which service providers could be the source if its isolated to one or if its our direct provider to our EU servers without more information.
  2. Perdition Committed Player

I don’t even know what all of that means. All i know is that, before you devs launched the switch everything was working fine. No issues or anythiny as to what is happening now.

The game has bugs sure, but they are not gamebreaking like these delays are... From the moment these delays hit, i might as well log off, because i won’t be able to play like i should..
  3. Maxwill Committed Player

There is an EU server? I heard that the server is located somewhere in California...
  4. Eve YouTuber

Follow the instructions to help them fix the lagging issues...
  5. Perdition Committed Player

Before you reply, check the facts please. I'm on EUPS... Good luck doing that stuff on a PS4.. PC is not the only one affected by this, which numerous people stated in this thread.

EDIT: i also gave all the information they asked for, name and server...
  6. Eve YouTuber

sorry didn't know you were PSN, then just wait on others on PC to do the instructions and send it to them,
    Then for sure they will be able to fix it... We all suffer from the same lag anyway
    • Like x 1
  7. °Bardock° New Player

sure .. they will take their time, but they will!
    please, send your information to find the problem right now ..
    but it is very true that since the DCUO for Nintendo Switch opened the problems began
    • Like x 1
  8. Eve YouTuber

No doubt on it, I started experience lag right around the switch launch. They are trying to fix it,
    they just said they need more information.
  9. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I’m EU PS and the problem seems to be getting gradually worse every day.
  10. Perdition Committed Player

• Warning: The DCUO forums are for everyone. Please be respectful, constructive, and kind. Please welcome contrasting views and stay on topic. Do not insult or attack anyone.
    Another ''normal" day at the EUPS server.. If you don't know how to fix this, can you at least hire someone who can? This is getting a bit, well you fill it in.

EDIT: have you devs tried to make an account on the EU side and play a little trying to reproduce this? It's not that hard, just play.

• Like x 1
  11. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

The first area of the new solo has been pretty darn janky for me today too.
    • Like x 3
  12. Chain Lightning Active Player

I don't know if this was suppose to be fixed or if the Devs. are still investigating but the EU PS4 Server is still very laggy/delaying for me and alot of other people as well. Not being able to breakout up to 3-5 seconds,powers not showing up for about 3-5 seconds such as Electricity electrocute (cloud ability),getting stuck in power gestures (flame cascade,tesla blast,arctic gust etc...). Sometimes i can't even see whatever NPC/Boss is doing which ability yet i still get the damage from it and see the animation/movement gesture later on,even healing is near impossible because my powers aren't healing straight away nor do i see my group's health move properly whenever they get damaged.(like on voice chats i'd get told to heal yet their health would be 100% then after a second or so their health would get lowered).
    • Like x 2
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are still investigating and any more information could help us out.

14. °Bardock° New Player

Any news on the resolution of this issue? a month ago and still no solution
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are still investigating. We have a few leads, but nothing concrete yet.
  16. IcyStone Well-Known Player

We are in Monsters of Metal Elite right now and the lag is unstoppable, unbearable, unspeakable!
    People walking on the same spot, powers delays, even adds lag, terrible!
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thanks for the help there. We have a few more things to look into now.
    • Like x 3
  18. Medicine Active Player

[IMG]

I checked if there is a problem on the client side and it all works as its suppose to, even the route is perfect
    checksum errors can be ignored, dont wanna be an ******* here but the pvp phase aint delayed, see it as a hint ;)
  19. Medicine Active Player

You forgot about the net range there (69.174.192.0-69.174.223.255) As you can see in my picture.

[IMG]
  20. Danne0075 Well-Known Player

The lag normally is in watchtower, inside raids like FI e or MMe.

Fi e first boss lags a lot while MMe had a lot of lag in the past in the ivy area(Yes last boss area also) but now seems ot be in the Mr Freeze area. This is very weird but since we're 8 people all lagging every attempt it cant be one person having bad connection and complaining.(8 people I mean the people in the group. Much more than only 8 are complaining about lags from my experience)

League halls also lag and so does hall of doom sometimes. Havent seen much lags on hall of doom in comparison to watchtover but it was very laggy few weeks ago.

Abilities/combos you notice lag on very easily:

Heatvision(with solar amp, havent tested without it). Heatvision will remain in the animation longer than it should even after the explosion from the solar amplifier artifact.

Heard some electric player say tesla blast is very weird and cancels sometimes(I assume due to the "channel" it has)

Flurry shot is impossible to jump cancel in watchtower most of the time and same in raids and areas I already mentioned. Also jump canceling a block break is also impossible to do, instead it does the complete animation.

Some have complained combo powers are laggy and impossible to combo. I myself haven't experienced much of this issue but maybe celestial has it harder with the lag? or Atomic?

Also reviving people inside raids have been very bugged. The revive timer shows up completely wrong and when trying to revive we can't see how long left until we revive or until the option to revive disappears.

Lastly what is important to remember is that the lag is very inconsistent. It can be very laggy during Mr Freeze part in MMe but after we use the teleporter the game runs just as smooth as always and then next day Mr Freeze is great and the Ivy area is the issue.
    • Like x 1