Top Bug - Fixed Lags/Delays on EU PC

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by TheBatmanFanBG, Aug 13, 2019.

1. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dont know if it was mentioned before, but the delay/lag is not bound to an instance since sometimes just 7/8 Players are having this issue. But in other runs of the same instance they get the issue then too. But certain instances/Areas are definitely far more affected than others.
    • Like x 2
  2. Chrise7 New Player

The lag/delay doesn't only happen during raids or in wt, but for me it happens even in BB and the new solo. But strangely, during BB I only have lag issues during the Batcave part and in Oa it's gone.
    It is very random and sometimes there are no issues at all, but more often than not jump cancelling any ability is impossible
    • Like x 2
  3. Medicine Active Player

The reason for that is, that it´s caused by the phase/channel. Those are created to reduce lags, due that its also not lagging always since its depending on workload.

And the Developer "Panderus" showed something to detect the players route (which doesnt work like that)
    He forgot about the netrange which is really important to remember, also the command "tracert" in cmd is used for TCP/IP protocols, while the game using UDP protocols, which means whoever checks the cmd command will get over 30 hops (time out)

And it looks like only 1 guy is working on it there, since Mepps quoted the same command. Dear Daybreak team, give this Panderus a partner which will help him detect stuff like this for future situations, since we all humans and cant know everything.
    It can´t be that its been over a month while the reason is detected in a few hours.
  4. Eve YouTuber

The lag was horrible today. I could barely interact with times cause timer is all wrong, and Riddler boxes in Metal Gotham kept exploding on me, even though I interacted with them on time. :\ It was fine in JLD open world, but was horrible in Metal Gotham.
    I can't play like this in all honesty.
    • Like x 1
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

As an update, we are confident the issue is not related to ISPs. We appreciate the help tracking that down, and are following several other leads now.
    • Like x 3
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Just as a heads up, the instructions delivered us exactly the info we needed and the two people that commented in this thread are not the only people working on the problem. In fact, neither of us are working on the problem, since we are not the professional engineers on the team. Generally speaking, while I realize this is incredibly frustrating, this kind of post isn't helpful at all.
    • Like x 2
  7. Danne0075 Well-Known Player

its great to see that stuff is being done at least. We've noticed you coming on EU and asking players, talking in trade and even pm:ing people and joining their raids to try find the problem. The work being done isn't going unnoticed and hopefully this can be fixed soon.
    • Like x 4
  8. Eve YouTuber

So I was doing missions in Justice League Dark open world, and around the cathedral I got lagged horribly, I was trying to defeat a daemon from a possessed sentinel, and he didn't take no damage and my pet (Brick, I am a battle tank in solo stuff) was stuck in place,
    couldn't remove him or get him to follow me, and the daemon was stuck in place. My powers weren't stuck but the lag made it so I couldn't kill the target, and then "Zone Unavailable" and I got sent to little bohemia. :confused:
  9. Irvynnge Loyal Player

lag on Cryo-foam is ridiculous today. utterly ridiculous. it's got so bad now that the first thing I have to do when I enter any instance / area is test the Cryo-foam. if it lags, that's me out. the lag is so heavy now that it kills the game. I'm literally having to cycle through areas to see which one I can play in. today, the only place it wasn't lagging was in Metal Gotham. everywhere else, unplayable. everywhere. else. it's beyond an annoyance now. it's beyond a joke. please, fix it. please. this has been going on for ages, & it's getting worse.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please let us know if you see any of this lag after the time of this post today.
    • Like x 1
  11. °Bardock° New Player

At the moment, everything is going well ... open world, instances and other tested, without problems. Hopefully keep it up, thanks for the support.
    • Like x 2
  12. Eve YouTuber

Looks fine to me, haven't had any major lag. thank you all for being on it for weeks, hoping it got fixed finally!
    • Like x 2
  13. Medicine Active Player

Im sorry for this post, and i dont want anyone to take an example of it. It was meant to help, but as i see now it was more offending which was not my intention. I appreciate the work the developers putting into the game to fix issues. My mood was pretty bad that day and shouldn´t be an excuse. I´m also sorry of using Danne0075´s post there, won´t happen again.

Thanks to the developers working on this, had to make this statement. Sorry.
  14. Irvynnge Loyal Player

been great. no lag at all on me cryo-foam. thankyou so much.