Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Could we please get this in the game? We are waaaay overdue for more skins.
    • Like x 1
  2. DC Urban Committed Player

Been sitting on a zilla concept for 6 years now.6 years yo. This is the best, perhaps most unique versions of Killer croc imo.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    This is one of the best head styles ever. I was gonna name him Megzilla. I highly, highly doubt that name is taken. So all I need is the style.
  3. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

So... foot wear that are just socks, no shoes / boots. There are many size / length variations to do and even more that can be done with patterns,

Different ones for each event. Make it a vault drop, though. They're just socks after all. :)

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

I'm not usually used to copy other ladies hair, But in this case I can ask for this.
    The Tamaranian (Starfire) Hair style has been the best style of DCUO ever. But just one thing left, The hair style is really beautiful and long and straight and I love it with all my soul and heart, But it doesn't mean that we don't need short hair styles anymore, Some characters can't use that very long Tamaranian Hair style, Please try to consider adding Mera's Hair style for the next episode like Starfire's, The long hair in the Character Creation has a really bad look and graphic and is too wavy and old.
    Actually Mera's hair style is a really good alt for the the Long hair, This is simply very clean straight and long (Not very long :D).
    So you almost have designed the hair style, Let us have it too :p
    [IMG]
    As long as we have the Mera's gear set, But I or others dont really fancy to be a Clone Mera, But if there's something wrong to look quite like Mera, Please try to create something like this.
    • Like x 2
  5. Volle Active Player

Megz. how is that GCPD stuff coming along? will we get that shirt tie with kevlar + gun holster
    [IMG]
    GCPD - Emblem

[IMG]

Armor
    [IMG]

GCPD - BATMAN
    Add the rest of GCPD batman styls!

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Brit Loyal Player

I would like a Skin option for a "The Question" style faceless face. NOT a mask option, but as a Skin, so that the face matches your existing skin without having to waste one color from your color pallet to perfectly match your skin tone. This also means that we could still wear masks over the skin, for Faceless w/ Glasses, or Faceless w/ Bandanna.

Seeing Mayor Gordon in Earth-3 renews my hope that someday we'll get a new body type for men that allow us to have that chubbier Titanic Trenton style build. End the fat shaming; let us be a hero without a six pack.
  7. DinahLance Level 30

Batwoman,Lois Lance and Mera hairstyles!
    • Like x 1
  8. Megzilla Developer

I know right! Those are pretty cool. I really liked the Drowned :] But I also like the Merciless because plate armor.

Technically Armored Detective is the Damien suit. We might be able to do that tunic look, though the tunic would be the shirt. Any time the shirt goes over the pants, we start having to wrestling with belt clipping, etc. It's not a "no". :)
    1. I don't know if we can specifically anchor FX to the hair since there are a lot of different styles. But I'm sure Oceans can make a sparkly movement mode. Or a modular aura you can put on your head.
    2. I don't see this happening any time soon.
    3. You can change your colors. Though I've mentioned doing real world materials to Oceans but denim/leather just isn't as exciting as other things she can do.
    4. Hopefully one day!
    5. Pretty sure you can already change colors for glowy eyes.
    6. Our female are already "super" proportioned up top. We won't be making any new body types.
    7. I can write that down.
    8. Right now best I can recommend is using the Fire Soul belt + glowing material. It has an emblem slot on the buckle.
    9. This is same as #2 and this probably won't happen.
    • Like x 1
  9. Megzilla Developer

I understand where you are coming from - and this is exactly why we couldn't move beard styles to the face tab for example. We have been chatting internally off-and-on to come up with a solution to having multiple things on the face. It's not a hard "no" but we also aren't actively delving into it. How's that for a non-answer. :p

And yes definitely! =) We always got some good stuff in the works.

Well we got Starfire finally! I'd like to get Artemis one day. A lot of folks liked the Starfire hair for their male characters so that was very encouraging for us to make some longer styles. Fingers crossed.
    I think that's something that has been poked at a little bit internally.

I want these too!! They're on my list!!
    • Like x 4
  10. Megzilla Developer

We have some wrestlin with our tech to do so we can make much better skins. Redoing our UV layout, etc etc.. Our character team is chomping at the bit to make much better skins.

I think I might actually be able to convince people we should do this..
    Well now we have to have that style in game.
    I wish I could take credit for hairstyles, but it's actually one of our character artists who has been doing all of our hair. :) I think the only one I've done is Tim Drake's.. Which is not that exciting. LOL. But yes I will pass along that people want her hair (and our other latest NPC hair).
    We do need some updated paramilitary styles!
    We got some tech stuff to figure out before new skins can come out.
    Also we won't be adding new body types since that means everything would have to be manually altered to fit a new body type and it's really not feasible. :( Sorry!
    • Like x 2
  11. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

It’s almost as if you predicted me interpreting it as a no. Lol
    but i understand. I will check the armored detective tunic. I don’t think I bought it. The chest had Red Robin on it, and anything that implies Tim Drake I don’t want to be associated. Lol
    I do understand (#whydidtheautocorrectchangethattodeterant) that it’s technical issues and that’s why I asked about it being a bottom that makes it a tunic.
    I will keep up hope that it works out. Just like I will never give up hope that we might get Wildstorm or Vertigo styles.

Thank you you for the feedback, Meg
  12. Mine Mikasa New Player

I have a very simple request. Can we please have more high heeled styles? There isn't much in the game. Heeled knee high split personality and rave boots. Maybe some high heeled shoes like what the npc's have? I understand if it difficult to do for styles.
    • Like x 1
  13. Mine Mikasa New Player

I forgot about thigh highs as well.
  14. Megzilla Developer

The fewer rules I break the easier it tends to go.. We have done the over-the-belt before so I'm hoping I can squeak it in again sometime. :) And yeah the Armored Detective shirt won't be a tunic and it does have the RR baked in.. so maybe pass on that one this time lol. >_> And NP, thanks for being understanding!
    I think we have some medium-height heels coming up, but not sure about like high heels... And yeah we could use some more thigh highs!
    • Like x 2
  15. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

What’s medium height in this context? :)
  16. Megzilla Developer

Not a kitten but not a stiletto? 2"-3" in real life
  17. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Is that shorter than the character creator heeled styles? I’m not good with measuring things :D
  18. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

would love to see more Demonic styles for Vampires and skeletons be kinda awesome.
    • Like x 1
  19. Mine Mikasa New Player

@Megzilla well. I'm honestly happy to hear that :)
  20. Megzilla Developer

You'll just have to find out! :0 Don't worry, won't have to wait tooooooooo much longer. ;D
    • Like x 1