Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

You complete and utter tease :p
  2. Krossssss Well-Known Player

3. Bodziony Active Player

I honestly would like some normal, non flashy/glowing/surging/moving materials. Leather was mentioned before, and I think that would be amazing. Especially if it were tintable as it would open up so many options, especially with gear what was too metallic looking or had a weird sheen to it.

And I would kill for an eye style (not Bug Googles) to fit with the Dark Knight mask so I could use materials on it and not look blind.

Thanks for listening, Meg.
    • Like x 2
  4. Eve YouTuber

reminds me of overwatch abit. Is it possible to get it?
    As It's not too bulky but a really cool suit. The cool glasses aswell.
    And the boots cover the knees which is extremely cool!

[IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. CaptainColdJr007AKAFreeJohnson Committed Player

Not sure if it would be a movement style, a new movement type, or if would be done using legs/feet, but would it be possible mechanically to create a Lamia/Naga bottom half on characters? The adds from AF3 already have it and move differently than other adds (thinking a really fast sliver for movement speed activation) and we have the Gorgon head style from that dlc as well. Would be hella cool to have this and like a Petrifying Gaze Iconic move added to compliment the Luminous Eyes as a AF4 bundle.
  6. Megzilla Developer

The only way this could happen is if we used a trinket to form change.. There's no feasible way to incorporate the tail with the rest of our player customization.
    • Like x 1
  7. tokidokij Active Player

It'd be cool if the original hairstyles (the ones from character creation) had a streak or ombre choice.
  8. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I've been asking for socks...maybe we will get some for Winter seasonal
  9. Awsome Well-Known Player

Please more face (skin) options!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  10. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Could you use the same concept as this year's Halloween jacket? It looks like setting a chest style overwrites the head/face. So what if there was a "gorgon" waist that, when set would replace the legs with a fixed snake tail style (can't be changed by players).
  11. Apathetic LiLHellion New Player

Phase 3 and still no replay unlocking for year one cape?
  12. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Dc is doing their own witching hour event featuring wonder woman and I would love a style based on her
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Would love the tiara and outfit
    • Like x 1
  13. Mikeyb2001 Well-Known Player

need a skin similar to youthful but without the freckles or zits or whatever they are
  14. Volle Active Player

Some new Slimsuit styls with more muscle texture and maby with Hexagon patterns on it

Also wuld like to see a DC Comic Black Spider Set styl to game
    [IMG]
    maby add the mask and jacket! plz!! will work so well with more of the militery styls.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. kajira21a New Player

16. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

Harley's hair and outfit!!!
    Now that we have Ombre It's totally possible right?
    And those pads I would love to have in-game.
  17. Isif Committed Player

It would be nice to have an updated Tinfoil hat. Especially, one that doesn't negate face and hair styles. I know that the inception of the original was actually a jab, but some of us enjoy a little conspiracy and speculation from time to time. In those moments it is nice to feel appropriately attired.:)
  18. JasonVII New Player

This please! Even if you're not a fan of good o'l Dick, this hair is pretty modern in general. So I'm sure people would like it.
    [IMG]

It's definitely Jim Lee's Nightwing, which the Nightwing npc is already based off of. So with Starfire's npc hair being just released, I have hopes this will come one day :)
    • Like x 2
  19. Volle Active Player

[IMG]
    Want The full Armor styl set and hair from Jericho

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    Also thos Eyes are Amazing and his scarf for a sholder pice plz!
    • Like x 2
  20. loupblanc Dedicated Player

A repeat post with modifications:

Cheongsams (Traditional with the long slit / Modern short cheongsams) - In red / white / black & white / flowery patterns

Kimonos

Soccer boots / Basketball shoes / Jerseys Shield style for the hands (and not as a weapon style) to complement the 1H Weapon

Characters holding weapons with left hand ie left handed 1H wielder, left handed rifle / bow user etc

Rorschach
    [IMG]

Victorian dresses

Sumo costume