Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Batrederik Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    I disagree with your agreement on agreeing to disagree. **
    • Like x 1
  2. recoil2 Dedicated Player

it would be neat if we got a henchman trinket like the manbat one from gotham zoo where it's themed after each hero/villains' sidekicks, i could especially use one where it's a bunch of hooded people with bows stalking around XD.
    • Like x 3
  3. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Maybe similar costumes but different haircuts or something? That way it can look like a brand new Robin or a brand new Speedy that is working with you.
    • Like x 2
  4. Krossssss Well-Known Player

or they could let us dress them ;)
    • Like x 2
  5. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

What about splitting up the face style and the eyes? Have a spot to pic which eyes you’ll wear and what face.
    That way we can have like...
    -Biker glasses with Servant of the Grandmaster face
    -any domino mask with any of the ventilators
    -Luminous Eyes with the Atlantean Rebreather
    -emissive eyes and a bandana
    -...or other combinations that haven’t been thought of.

Also, can we get a leg style like Damian or Jeroen Thornedike?
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

...with the skirt and the legs different colors, that way you can make it look like part of the top.
    Oh, and preferably that top too. So it can be multiple layers. Both of them have multiple layers on the top as well.
    That way it looks like a long shirt with a belt.
    • Like x 2
  6. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Hey Megzilla, do you know if it's possible to make an "eye style" category and it would have normal eyes, luminous gaze, eyes of dusk and emissive eyes as the current eye options? And it wouldn't be affected by some face styles, for example if you have emissive eyes on and you put on the bandana, it won't take off the emissive eyes. I think it would open some more style creativity :)

That or a second face style option so we can have emissive eyes/luminous gaze/eyes of dusk on and have other face styles on (preferably stuff not covering the eyes) and not inferring with the eyes?

Other styles that be cool to see
    Also greek/roman for greaves (like the ancient Amazon ones in the leg style).
    More arm bracers too, Mera one is an awesome start, and more over the shoulder capes, especially a long one
    • Like x 2
  7. Kuno Loyal Player

I want Batwoman updated costume so bad.
    Include that AWESOME LOOKING hairstyle! We need a long hairstyle like that, long overdue.
    Also I want more hairstyles:
    Starfire (OBVIOUS)
    Carol Ferris
    Fatality
    Artemis
    Most of the hairstyles we get are medium or short, so male models can use them too but I think we can get different hairstyles so we finally get some love and long, big hairstyles.
    • Like x 3
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

A new Batwoman costume I agree. And as long as you’re talking like waist, or the small of the back I agree.
  9. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

So I think applying Glowing material to my Battle Beast so he has GL armor got mostly good reviews, but...

...do I want to risk it with my Midnighter outfit? Doing it wrong could just ruin the style forever. You know, every time I look at it just picturing how I mutilated it by applying a material. Lol
    [IMG]
  10. Juggalossus Well-Known Player

Not sure if this is the right place to ask about this, but;

Would it be possible to have the ability to apply Material to our Skin? Rather than just our Armor/Clothes?
    • Like x 1
  11. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Just applying it directly to the skin, instead of having to find a full-body suit that won’t leave lines or patterns when applying the material?
    Because if that’s what you mean...then I think it’s a good idea.
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Not specifically these sound activated LED masks but DC inspired LED masks that are combat activated.
    • Like x 1
  13. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i'd have to agree with everybody else, two separate eye/face and head slots would be awesome, that way we can use certain styles in combination like the antlers/halo with a helmet, eye face styles and lower face style together etc.
    • Like x 1
  14. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

Instead of new costumes for sidekicks, how about Teen Titan super sidekicks usable in all but Teen Titan content. Because having Beast Boy as a sidekick and freeing him in a raid doesnt make sense. Super sidekick means bonus to damage/healing in the current content the capsule comes out with at the same time.
    • Like x 1
  15. Shn275 Well-Known Player

I'd rather have custom sidekicks. Nothing too fancy, just the ability to modify their style, skin color, and gender. We could use already acquired styles.
    • Like x 1
  16. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

Still have my fingers crossed that those of us that like Nuclear Man will see him and/or his style in DCUO? Maybe added to the Anti-Monitor event next year
    Not sure where to add this but it'll be sweet to see added to the iconic power sect Bizarro's Ice Vision and Fire Breath :) And General Zods emblem would be a nice add
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. Juggalossus Well-Known Player

That is precisely what I mean!
    • Like x 1
  18. recoil2 Dedicated Player

with starfire's hair and many other widely requested styles going into the game recently, is it still to much to hope for that we eventually get trigon's branched forehead horns? they are pretty lit ;).

[IMG]

[IMG]
  19. Volle Active Player

we need more Asian orianted styls.

Samurai Face styl Mask that works with head styls. that dosent cover the eyes.
    [IMG]

Samurai Armor/cloth with a DC Touch GI and Kimono.
    [IMG]

Traditional Samurai Armor set Styl.

[IMG]

Also a Neck cape scarf wuld be cool maby make it like the robin cape with cupel layers arund the neck and bit down to cheast.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  20. Aaron159Z Well-Known Player

To. Megzilla or other

I would like these details in the game soon please.

1. New ‘Sparkly Hair tap’ under cosmetics- White Stardust! Sparkling star dust of stars sparkling off the hair, when moving a glittering star dust flow from the character as a long trail from behind
    2. Able to change the power set color of hard light- It’s so embarrassing character being a Star Sapphire and she have no pink ring being hard light.

3. A pink leather material - My character seriously need pink she a Star Sapphire. Please do not put in time capsules.
    4. Movement tab- flying Pink Movement! A pink beam the move behind the character.
    Starfires glowing eyes- Can change by any color chosen!
    6. Big breasts big butt body type maybe- I like my female toon looking well, drool over super fine.
    Carol Ferris Star Sapphire costume and maybe the minions Star Sapphire outfits.
    A Star Sapphire glowing emblem belt.
    For heavens sake mam or sir, the hard light power set need to be able to change color since the different lantern rings exist different color of the constructs.

All this for free for the girl character’s winter event> Can obtain without membership in one package all together> Later come back on the marketplace>