Teen Titans: Judas Contract & Augments!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Earth742 Well-Known Player

1. Nice that this launched, a tonne of fans have been demanding.
    I have nothing against it, I was merely hoping i'd have more time with Deluge before this dropped. So now the Superman's 80th Celebration will be the only thing i'll be doing until that event ends. In the meantime I can plan which handful of alts would be doing the Titans' content, when I do dive in.
    2. Closing thoughts on Deluge; Thank You for the improvements! They ere very much needed, and I had way more fun this time around than the previous Starro invasion! Even made a new friend tackling a Controlled Black Lightning! New content was a blast and very cool! Thank You!
    3. Does this Hotfix I see mean there's another patch? If so how big of a patch?
  2. Earth742 Well-Known Player

AUGMENTS & R&D QUESTIONS: Given how most of us have had to farm and manage EXOBITS, Simple and Complex Materials, are we finally getting A SEPARATE TAB for CRAFTING MATERIALS & PLANS? I have to ask this as EVERY TIME I spend $$REAL MONEY$$ on Inventory & Bank, I am hit with tonnes of Nth metal, sucking up all the available space I just PAID FOR, as in BOUGHT TO HOLD LOOT AND GEAR. Also, a clearer answer to the related thread (Ask Me Anything About Augments), as to what happens with EXOBITS, Simple and Complex Materials, would be Greatly Appreciated.
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The event version is free until the next DLC, when that DLC's event version comes out. (Then it goes away entirely.)
  4. TymeBlast Well-Known Player

Mepps,

I noticed on the Island there were certain NPC that were falling through the ground and reappear again. It was during the mission with activating and protecting the turrent's.

Other than that... Love the content and the idea of the new Augments. Looks like this will be much better than the original mods. What is the cap on the Augments for level???

THUMBS UP TO THE TEAM...
  5. WADE Well-Known Player

there is an issue with the ancient vellum it says 20 experience so you should
    be able to feed it to the augments but when you go to fortify tab
    it says there is no reagents to use ..... is this a bug that needs fixing?
    • Like x 1
  6. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

Bad enough Spindrift would crash before I can even start or get 3 steps into it. Now HIVE Reborn keeps crashing before the last boss. Thanks. That locks off that mission storyline completely.
    I think once my current subscription ends, I'm quitting this game. Everything worked fine until Deluge was uploaded. No crashes, I could complete a mission without random gaps or pauses. Afterwards, Spindrift just won't run. Then it spread to all of Deluge, but that only took 1-3 restarts of my ENTIRE system to complete a mission, on a good day. Had to wait until the 'Bonus' crowns/money weekends to make any headway.
    It wasn't as bad with DoS. I could complete the whole storyline in one day without crashes sometimes. Once I had all the things I needed for the feats, it's done. No more Deluge, no more DoS.
    Now, HIVE Reborn lures me in, I get almost to finishing, then I get dumped off. Other missions in TT go relatively smooth.
    I just can't take it anymore.
    • Like x 1
  7. MACLATIN1 New Player

How the hell are we supposed to know what goes where!?
  8. MACLATIN1 New Player

I'm tired having to re learn this game over and over again. It's starting to feel like a job now. Time to find a new game to give my money to. Can't wait for Red Dead 2. I will not be renewing my subscription. I worked hard to become a 238 now I'm back to square one with everyone else.
  9. WADE Well-Known Player

augments are better then doing the mods...
    try reading the post dealing with the augments they teach a lot
    as for as being 238 you got plenty of golden exobytes to lvl up augments to
    where you didnt lose any thing
  10. Shieldsmen New Player

Well I should have read the guide because I put my 4 gold might into 1 Augment and now I am screwed.
    Its like starting over again just to get back to where I was. I was able to get the other 3 to the 90s but thats it.

Any recommendations to boost the other 3 to 200s, something I can buy as I am about to quit. to much grind to get back
  11. Belthazur Dedicated Player

2 Questions:
    1) Where do you fight the H.I.V.E. Infiltrators?
    2) Titans Renown NOT showing in the Renown Tab, Also Apparently Not Dropping either.
  12. recoil2 Dedicated Player

after running titans simulator for the first time yesterday and being completely enamored with holo sim trigon, i'm really hoping we can get a color locked holographic material and trigon's horns.
  13. Malivic01 Active Player

You should've called this dlc 'Revamp 2.0 QoL Super Mega Ultimate Update!'

You've made my favorite game not feel like a chore to play. Thank you!

Best dlc in years! Keep up the good work!
    • Like x 2
  14. AquiloFury Committed Player

I noticed this too. But I still like the episode..and augments. I was running my mental toon with my daughter and her water toon through the content.. and I got a nostalgic feeling...it felt like I was playing dcuo from when I first started the game..which is a good thing :D
    Edit:
    I THINK the cap is 217? But I could definitely be wrong lol.
    • Like x 2
  15. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

Mepps have you gotten word that Renown isn't being awarded for finishing the elite raids (Titan DLC) and people are unable to buy elite gear because of it?
  16. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

Haven’t looked, what are the daily quests like? Mainly the weeklys. Was underwhelmed by the raids so haven’t played much. The alert is fun and different though, as well as the duo. The raids are a drag amd boring imo.
  17. OldTimeDCer New Player

So with the changes to crafting, are the raids and alerts the only way to get Quickstryke and Nuclear gear? I had bought the recipes so that I could craft certain pieces to get the related feats. Getting them through raids is incredibly time consuming (e.g., it's far more likely that I have to abandon Darkseid's War Factory because the group can't complete it versus actually completing it and getting the rewards). The other styles have options to get them beyond running content.
  18. rgiosunr New Player

I went to the Titans vendor to purchase adaptive augments and nothing? Maybe I misunderstood but was all players to receive 2 adaptive augments from Cyborg once the task was completed. Are adaptive augments for members only?
  19. SirKillYou New Player

Mepps , I have been hoarding materials I have like 300 stacks of complex materials that are worth around 3 mil per stack of 99 I also have been hoarding new justice mods I currently have around 80 of them which are worth around 6 mil each , I want my freaking money back this is bull crap , so I’m just suppose to be out all my money those materials are worth like 2 billion dollars screw your new augmentations I want my money so you better figure something out . Things like this make people quit the game
    • Like x 1
  20. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

well, even an uninstall & reload didn't fix the kick-outs. I'm told there will be a couple patches tonight (as of this posting) so I will wait until tomorrow to try again. 2 months back I had to miss 5 days of gameplay due to passing kidney stones. I think I prefer THAT to this BS.