ForFeatsSake is recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Bobby Paul, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

ForFeatsSake USPC/PS hero league!

You, yes you with the fancy spandex! Step right on up to the counter and let me tell you about the wonders of ForFeatsSake! ForFeatsSake is a league of helpful and mature superheroes from all walks of life. Gay, straight and everything inbetween. We are close and we are helpful towards one another as we strive to better ourselves and have as much fun doing so as possible!

We are a feat hunting league! Getting skill points is one of our many super powers!!!

Yes, we have a league hall and all the amenities open as well. It's fantastically awesome!

That being said, folks.. We do have some requirements, which we do not believe is too much to ask for.

* Type of player
    - Sociable
    - Open minded
    - Helpful

* Level and Age Requirements
    - No cr requirement
    - No sp requirement
    - We will help you with that
    - At least 18 years of age.

* Chat options and rules
    - we use Facebook messenger for league chat when someone has questions or comments on about the game. We use in-game League Chat in both text and voice forms. We would greatly prefer it if you were able to speak with us through a mic when we are working on feats. We feel that it's so much more easy for us to get to know each other as work on feats.
    - ForFeatsSake is an open league and a place of acceptance, friendship and family.
    - Some background noise is fine but if you have an excessive amount of noise going on, please be respectful and mute your mic.

Thank you for reading this post and if you have any other questions feel free to hit me up here or in game!

* Points of Contact
    - Tally Wacker
    - Knuckle Dust
    -xLAST SONx
    -Sundowner IV

Hope to hear from you hero’s soon!!!!
    • Like x 2
  2. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

We are still recruiting! Death of Superman is Co omg out may 16th! Let’s save Superman together!
  3. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

My wife and I would like to try this out perhaps.
    • Like x 1
  4. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

Awesome! I’m on right now and will be most of the evening. Just hit me up! Tally Wacker is my toons name.
  5. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

I have the day off today so I will be off and on all day. Hope we can chat today!
  6. jam2315 New Player

Still recruiting? Back from a long break from the game and playing catch up. Hit me up if so in game xLast Sonx
    • Like x 1
  7. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

Yes sir we are. I’m on now. Tally Wacker is my characters name.
  8. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

Only two days until The death of Superman episode Comed out! Need a league that will help with all content you might wanna join ForFeatsSake! Hit us here or in game!
  9. Here2Help Devoted Player

Love the league name ;)
    • Like x 1
  10. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

I don't usually like names without spaces, but this one cracked me up lol. Love the name! :D
    • Like x 1
  11. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

I want in. :)
    • Like x 1
  12. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

For sure! Someone will be off and on all day. My characters name is Tally Wacker and I’ll be on around 6 ct.
  13. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

Little creep is my main, I have a few toons. :)
  14. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

Alright cool. I should be in about 3 hours.
  15. Peyn New Player

• Like x 1
  16. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

One more week and DoS raid comes out! If you need a great league that will run all new and old content we might be the fit for you! Hit us up!
  17. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

We are still looking for some good players! Hit us up and find out more details!!!
  18. Tarven New Player

im an active player looking for a league that does feats. if your still recuiting could i get an invite please. my toons name is wonderflirt
  19. Domi Well-Known Player

Hello! ^-^ My Fiance and I might be interested in joining possibly. We do have some questions though.
    Ign: Miss Harleen
  20. Bobby Paul Well-Known Player

Feel free to message me here or we can chat in game. Hope to hear from you guys soon!