Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Eve YouTuber

Thanks! I really hope so.
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I'm not sure how to phrase this as I don't know any technical jargon, but I'll try my best. With the original fishnets the style replaces both the legs. Would it be possible for a future fishnet style to not do this? What I mean is is it possible to sculpt in just a fishnet mesh without sculpting legs into the piece? Currently if we apply a material to the fishnets we have (the transparent ones, not the ones where you can change the colour of the legs) the material is applied to the entirety of both legs. I'd love if we had a pair of fishnets where a material would apply to the shorts and fishnet portion, but you could still see the legs through the fishnets.

I hope that made sense, I might not have worded it the best way. :p
    • Like x 2
  3. Megzilla Developer

I understand. I think we would be able to do this since we did some thing similar with the Starro the Conqueror gear with the veins. Normally we completely replace the mesh and don't draw the players bodies but with the StC gear, those are the base models limbs underneath. I am not sure how labor intensive it would be to do the masking to do fishnets. But I could also see, if we have to build the legs into the fishnets, if we could assign it player skin color instead of one of the RGB channels like regular gear. There are a couple ways we could approach it.
    • Like x 3
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Awesome, thanks!
  5. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

WOuld a demon Hunter outfit that is Vanhelsing or Solomon Kane esque be something we could get for Halloween?
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

What about a molten material?

[IMG]

The Hellbbat Armor(Yea Yea Yea too much Batman stuff. Everyone stop whining. It looks cool. That's all that is necessary. We got the Alan Scott armor so we need this!!)

[IMG]

Steppenwolfs axe in one hander, Dual Wield and Two hander Varients. What is the deal behind Dual wield getting the lamest swords after launch.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

A couple players have already done awesome versions of that one months ago with existing styles. You can see them in the New Costume Contest Thread! ;)

I'm fairly certain that axe already exists in a two-hander version. His entire armor suit is in the game as one of the Iconic Style Sets.
  7. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Hi Megzilla. I can't wait!

I'd like to bring back my suggestion I made over a two months ago. I would like to see an really nice looking Batman gear set with an cape around the shoulder yes Christian Bale's Batman The Dark Knight Rises ** here is the link website Megzilla plz click to see it .& Make the cape so we can change the color inside ++

https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=722172

or an full Rebrith Batman gear set.

https://www.iconheroes.com/products/dc-comics-batman-rebirth-statue-gamestop-exclusive

or a Batman Dark Knight returns gear set.

https://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/7038468.html

My sec suggestion
    Could we get an muscle body suit chest, leg style gear pieces with a bigger Size emblem slot for the chest similar to this

https://kdoyle9.deviantart.com/art/Bruce-Wayne-Batman-Beyond-Side-556685965

https://www.flexdesigncostumes.com/deluxe-lean-muscle-suit.html

I know we have Batman beyond rebrith gear style i love that too . I just want an muscle body suit chest, leg style gear pieces with a bigger Size emblem slot similar to Bruce wayne's Batman beyond please! As i like old school better For my doll character.

3rd suggestion ( emblems )
    if we can have all of Batman's, Superman's emblems. I know it sounds crazy.
    If so I'd like Batman beyond emblem and Superman beyond too, so I can make Classic old Bruce wayne Batman beyond & Superman.

4rd "final.
    Could you plz increase scuba's style chest solt so our emblem gets much larger on scuba's chest please **

http://dcuniverseonline.wikia.com/wiki/Scuba

My Number 1 is Christian Bale's Batman i would love to see that as an gear style set I really, really want!
  8. Megzilla Developer

I think we got stuff planned out for Halloween already (I know, we got a super headstart) but I'll write this all down for sure. Thanks!

The Batman Hype is real lol. Thanks for the suggestions. :)
    • Like x 1
  9. velvetsanity Loyal Player

They only like him because of Catwoman (except fans of the real villains like Joker and such) ;)

Kidding, kidding. We have plenty of Bat stuff and a distinct shortage of Cat stuff. Really, we could use more Gotham Girls (Kitty, Harley, Ivy, bat ladies) stuff in general, the vast, *vast* majority of Gotham styles we have is Batman variants. (And much of the rest is based on the other Gotham boys - Riddler, Two-Face, etc). Bombshell Harley on the MP is the only complete Gotham Girl style we have, AFAIK. Unless the Huntress PvP set counts as a ‘Gotham Girl’.
    • Like x 3
  10. acvoelcker New Player

I think both of these look awesome! (the first pic is the same as the 2nd, but shows a 360 degree view). The 3rd one is just plain awesome! make it so the front has the built in S shield, and hopefully make it so there is one on the back too.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

I agree with you 200%. I'm sick of missing out on styles purely on collections I'll never have the chance of completing. Off the top of my head, I can tell you of at least 4 past collections I'm 11 out of 12 of, and will never reach the 60+ million required on the brokers (if even available) to purchase that final piece.
    • Like x 2
  12. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Batman was legitimately one of my first words haha.
  13. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

While disagreeable by some, instead of a constant jump ahead in higher content only armors, and the very default random portions discussed here and there within the forums, what about new full suits, specific to each characters' power type (akin to the Krytonian Commander armor) for each (but not all) of existing Tiers.

Possible ideas to latch on to could be the multiple comic forms of armor for Superman, Batman, the Flash and of course, even the Lanterns.
  14. Scarlet Morrigan Active Player

I need a back that when in Flight or Rocket-assisted Glide has some sort of fire or glow. Think Joker Jetpack or Retro Tech style, but something that makes you look like the Rocketeer with the flames.
  15. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Megzilla thank you very much and I mean it *. It really means a lot to me!
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

That would be the Gadgeteer Back Stye, been in the game for ages! The Joker's Jetpack is just a redecorated version of it:

[IMG]

Emits blue flames whenever flying characters are in their Movement Mode:

[IMG]
  17. ArcticTiger New Player

I would love to see the wings of sin. Either buy them in the store under Styles or have them as a quest item like the large hawk wings
  18. Eve YouTuber

They are already exist in game, in Gotham Time Capsules.
    • Like x 3
  19. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I'd really love to get more Hawk/Thanagarian styles. Ideally an armor set based primarily on the Nightmare Hawkman for DC Metal Hawwkman Found. It's so different from other Hawkman costumes in the fact it has a sci-fi style to it that I love. If there is one thing I don't like about this costume. It's thoughts bony/rock-like spiked shoulder and knee pads. They just break the costume's synergy. I'd it to have something more like the shield-guard arm used by the New 52's Hawkman. Many(myself include) have tried to recreate that style in game. I believe it could easily be made into a nine piece armor set like the Green Knight set. The beak-like visor would make an epic face style and I can see the helmet looking something like the one worn by Byth Rok in Green Lantern the Animated Series. I think it would be great if emblems could be displayed on this style so that we can make use of the Thanagarian emblems from the Team-Up Time Capsules.
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  20. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Can we get The Pilgrim’s outfit from Legends of Tomorrow? :)