Wavedox

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black Prime OG, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

it's really just the perception you guys happen to be near the top of the wavedox charts for villain leagues that gives people the impression that you chase it is all. It very well may not be the case but you can't really blame folks for having that perspective lol. This is why wavedox is a toxic tool that should have never been introduced.
    • Like x 2
  2. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Lol yeah I chase. Ill just about chase any new style you throw at me...sp takes a second seat to that lol
    One of the main reasons id ran SM, and the current elites.
  3. xD25x Dedicated Player

Thats old school right there. HMU if you change your mind.
  4. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

if your at end game content and you play just to have fun and i know thats how your league is and your not that serious about the game... not going to lie ill leave that instance because i rather not spend hours in one instance thats not fun to me, dont get me wrong i know you can have fun and still beat content but there are definitely leagues out there who are very painful to lay with.

i work my butt off getting better at the game and getting my character better and you cant follow simple mechanics or to squishy to hold your own ground and want to disband the instance? no thank you

i probably sound like a jerk but the tolerance level isnt that high. i actually do try with certain people then theres other i rather just avoid.
  5. DCUO SmackThem Well-Known Player

The coolest league run I’ve ever had was when Olympus just came out. I remember this run because we couldn’t find enough roles on at the time so everyone just DPSed the entire raid. It was actually pretty fun lol, I would say that league is in the top 75 on the consensus but isn’t in the shape it was in 2 years ago. I can’t run with elitist leagues because they take the runs too seriously, and apparently nobody has patience when it comes to the elite raids.

Casual league = better experience in my opinion.
    • Like x 3
  6. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

he had a mic and he even said to some of his friends in the group "watch i'm gonna be top dps in this b#%*"
  7. The Anxient Loyal Player

Those are very realistic requirements.
    • Like x 1
  8. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Maybe he was... if you sort by number of deaths... :)
    • Like x 2
  9. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Who are you referring? Maybe you should quote them?
  10. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

nobody in the thread i just said my peace on my preference. Everyone has there own way of having fun in the game mines may be different.
  11. DCUO SmackThem Well-Known Player

Those guys are annoying I can’t lie. The guys that try to disband the instance when everything is going fine.
    • Like x 2
  12. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

This game pushes the motto "skill points matter" if your not in my league the only way ill see your skill points is through wavedox and cenus.

if i see somebody without a league and my league has a certain sp requirement im heading to wavedox to check the player out.

theres nothing wrong with having either site available.. they just need an update.
  13. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

that and the ones who get mad because there not getting top DPS and want to now leave or players that talk crap because they think they know it all and want you to play your role the way they want you to instead of what actually works for you. As ive said everyone has there own view of fun if you have players like this who represent your league (not your league im speaking in general) and im matched up with them im avoiding that league if i happen to get Qued in with them.
  14. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

Ahhh Wavedox...lol.

I have to agree with Anxient and Fatal, I've ran with some of these "top leagues" and it gave me the Forest Whitaker eye..

On the subject of league recruiting, I've always preferred to recruit good people over looking for high SP. I can teach you how to be good at the game, get feats/SP, know your role, etc. I can't teach you how to be a good person. Just a little food for thought there.
    • Like x 5
  15. MaryMagdalene_DCUO Well-Known Player

"Top wavedox leagues as well as some of the 'top' wavedox players are bad"
    I remember running with some, I definitely remember one guy that couldn't heal/survive DWFE during its first month of release :rolleyes:
  16. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

And sadly, the new normal.
  17. iLoveDCUO Well-Known Player

Say it again Fatal. Lol
  18. iLoveDCUO Well-Known Player

My SPs did work going hybrid back in the day just sayin' lol
  19. iLoveDCUO Well-Known Player

But wavedox did keep some people honest about them lying about their feats. Which was a thing.
  20. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

They still do, but no one wants to battle role anything unless they're tanking, since battle heals got pooped on and battle troll is a struggle.
    • Like x 1