Countdown to Water Powers: Week Six! (Updated!)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 20, 2017.

1. stärnbock Devoted Player

because it was looking to similar to quantum visuals ^^
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Didn't we have Atlanteans first?
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The Atlanteans don't have very many water animations in game, and the ones that are there aren't very appealing. Aquaman's animations that he got for Happiness Home were a step up, but I think the actual Water power set will be another step up.
    • Like x 1
  4. Goddesssilver Well-Known Player

If I become a member august 29th do I get all prior legendary member gifts?
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

May not have many, but they are a start, specially that damn annoying water bubble stunner
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Just post your login info here...i'm sure someone will log in for you....And think of all the free inventory space you will have after!

Seriously, just bring your PS4 along...brought mine on a camping trip one time...ran off cellular and connected to a 17 inch monitor to get a reward that I was going to miss being out when it dropped. Not fun for playing, but worth dragging along to get some perks.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  7. ShadoRaven Well-Known Player

Forgive the cynicism, but you know the saying about fool me once ...

Here is what I see and read: We know the revamp is not finished or ready, but we have to push it out anyway because of deadlines. We also know that this, like all previous big changes, is going to be a complete cluster ***** on launch. So, we're hoping that these shiny presents will distract you guys from this while we hotfix the crap out of it over the next few days/weeks.

Every tester I have spoken to has said that, while it has some good, this thing is not done and ready for launch. Yet, here we go again rushing something out unfinished with the intention of it being "tested" and fixed on live. This game is how old now, and it is still like playing a beta with everything being changed and revamped every 8-12 months.

I really don't want to come across as being overly critical of the dev team because I do feel like they are trying to do the best they can with what they have to work with. I'm just tired of having to re-learn how to play a game every year or less, that I used to greatly enjoy and used to relax from the real world for a couple of hours. I truly hope that the revamp goes well, and everyone that campaigned for it gets exactly what they wanted ... but I don't think I'll be here to see it. I'm tired and getting off the merry-go-round.
    • Like x 9
  8. DonSPa New Player

o great more time capsules with items ill never get or afford on the broker,i still havnt collected everything from the original time capsules.And im hoping theres not going to be special money like the last couple episodes,ive finally almost all modded up and feated with amazon 3 mods etc then they come with time torn which ill have to slowly work on those because of the costs for mods ,now 2 new episodes,ill never catch up :(
  9. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

people want so bad the Water Power

Let's hope everyone will not be disappointed.
  10. Thunderpanda New Player

This will be the quickest release of new time capsules so far. You stated in the past two to three months. This will not even be two months. This is ridiculous. Just my opinion; have a good day.
    • Like x 3
  11. recoil Committed Player

well time torn capsules were a step in the right direction. the devs didn't remove the rng but they did lessen it to a degree. and anything labeled "arcane" in this game i've come to realize is bound to be synonymous with "visually stunning". another thing i can't wait for is those new pve open world environments since we haven't really gotten anything really eye pleasing since gotham wastelands and pillars of hades/new genesis. i've noticed a gradual learning curve in the capsule drops with each one released i even got the material last time around whereas in the qwardian capsule all i got was the citrine mist aura.
  12. DarkAya Dedicated Player

I hope we get some summer sale. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You know what would make an AWESOME Free Gift for long-time Members like myself?

A TRIPLED Drop Rate for Promethium Lockboxes, to make it up to us for how long it's been since the Doubled Drop Rate ended about 2 years ago! Some of US STILL need Rare Styles and Cross Faction Styles that can ONLY be had from the Dropboxes, and would really appreciate another time period where we can have a DECENT chance of actually getting them! ;)
  14. Coldzoom Well-Known Player

Before the Flash emblem came around I wanted the Speed Force Spectrum Chest so BAD for my main toon.
    • Like x 1
  15. MastaMind Dedicated Player

I figured that they would rush the revamp since who would really be buying TCs or replays at this point. Even with that assumption I expected they would at least test it for more then a week since that worked out so well in Age Of Justice (Which was just two new maps, a bunch of rehashed content, and definitely not a mountain of changes like this). Either way. I am glad that all of these old things people have been crying about will be out of the way so maybe we can move in a direction that doesn't involve reusing the same old maps.
  16. Aeon Stormcaller Active Player

This game was fun for the few months I've played...not sure I want to play once everything changes seeing as I like it as it is....guess I'll find out soon whether it's time to move on, or to keep playing.
  17. metro2k Well-Known Player

I am happy for new content but do not create any other rare items please
    All of these rare items worsen the gameo_O
    Capsules! Other collections 11/12 that you can not finish and the caveau contains nothing and completely useless.
    • Like x 1
  18. metro2k Well-Known Player

good luck!
  19. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

All of this sounds pretty awesome, cant wait
  20. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

Does anybody know how many War Bonds are in a "Stack of War Bonds"?