LSOD

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Psyanyde1, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Psyanyde1 Active Player

2. Psyanyde1 Active Player

Update. 715 am. Tried to queue Flash duo as Miss Tyco and lsod. Error code 0x000e. Relogged and couldn't connect to game world, error code 0x0010. EUPS using PS4
  3. Psyanyde1 Active Player

Update. 715am, tried to queue Flash duo with Miss Tyco and got LSO followed by error code 0x000e. Started and unable to connect to game world error code 0x0010. EUPS using PS4
  4. Wet fluffy Well-Known Player

I've had the exact issues you are describing since Saturday morning. I'm also on the EU PS4. I'm not sure that's reassurance? All I can say is PM your characters names to Mepps like he has asked and hope for a speedy resolution.
  5. Psyanyde1 Active Player

And now, at 745 am, I'm completely unable to login?
  6. Psyanyde1 Active Player

After several attempts to login, i gave up and have made another character. It's let me into the game. Still can't get in as Jaxson Drake ( since yesterday ) and now can't get in on Miss Tyco
  7. Psyanyde1 Active Player

Beyond a joke now. My latest character​, Seqirus, lvl 11. Warping from Diamond District PD to Midtown PD for Donut Delivery feat, got LSOD error code 0x000e, then unable to connect to world error code 0x0010, unable to connect to game server at launchpad. Now unable to login again. I'm paying for a subscription I'm unable to use. Cmon plz
  8. Psyanyde1 Active Player

Also. Errrrr. One question. How can i pm mepps?
  9. Psyanyde1 Active Player

I'm gonna try logging in now. Fingers crossed. Mepps, if you do see this, I'll broadcast it on Twitch at 5pm UK time so you can see the issues I'm having. I'll call it " Can't connect to DC"
  10. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Character Name: Cerulean Hunter, USPC, I was dc'd in middle of Demon's Plan Elite, right at the end of the Tala fight. Now I can't log in on any other toon because this one is linkdead, and get LSOD when trying to log in on him.
  11. light FX Steadfast Player

Wait at least 10mins then try logging back on the linkdead toon.
    • Like x 1
  12. Psyanyde1 Active Player

I'm now able to login on 1 toon out of 7. Still can't login as Jaxson, Tyco, Seqirus. This is ridiculous. It's been like this for a week. Only solution i can realistically think of is keep making toons until they get the LSOD and then make some more
  13. Psyanyde1 Active Player

Also. I know I'm posting a lot. Thanks to those that take the time to read them. But it's infuriating to think that for 25% of my sub this month i haven't been able to anything
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thank you for the continued reports.
  15. bodge72 New Player

This is the reason I've been playing on the US server. Practically all my alts on EU server are unplayable. And if you can log them, then you run the risk of DCs when zoning anywhere. Had no problems at all on US server. Probably down to the fact that the EU server is based on a ZX Spectrum....
  16. Psyanyde1 Active Player

I'm currently broadcasting on Twitch. If anybody wants to have a look and see if they can suggest something, I'd appreciate it. Btw, bodge 72, Spectrum comment made me spit Cola onto my tablet :)
  17. Psyanyde1 Active Player

I can't go US server a s I'm on ps4. If I'm wrong can someone tell me
  18. Psyanyde1 Active Player

Mepps, will there be any news today?
  19. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Thanks, bro. We're back in business. First time that's happened to me.
  20. light FX Steadfast Player

Np. Ive had it a few times over the last 2 years. You're supposed to wait 10mins but i always do like 15 just to be safe. Basically you're caught in the linkdead loop and gotta wait for it to expire. If u are on voice comms with league mates u can have them tell ya when the game finally logs your toon out too instead of waiting and timing it, if that makes sense.
    • Like x 1