Breaking the Stats Revamp - BROKEN and you won't believe HOW

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by tiempo, Feb 13, 2017.

1. tiempo Well-Known Player

Here's my feedback of some findings in the Stats revamp...
    I review ALL 6 powers suffering the same problem, some more then others.
    It's long but it's worth watching I promise, This is ridiculous...you have to see it.

• Like x 13
  2. CrappyHeals Devoted Player

I just tried it with atomic after i talked to you and lmao i couldn't even believe it!!!! PftT for the win.
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Well you just got the cooldown to all 100 cost powers increased, good job lol.
    • Like x 3
  4. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

pretty much.
  5. bmce84 Loyal Player

or a damage nerf.
  6. Nemesir Well-Known Player

This is totally ........ i really don't know what to say but watching this over and over again and only one thing i can think of...

Please Devs, again with all due respect, please i beg all of you, I love DCUO so, please play your own game before it's all too late.
    • Like x 4
  7. Chicken Well-Known Player

Thank you for testing, thank you for sharing.
    • Like x 6
  8. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

For the "too long, didn't watch" folks, basically he's saying in order to achieve/parse the highest damage with any power set, you just need to activate PI and spam your 100 power cost ability over and over since it only has a 0.5 second cooldown
    • Like x 3
  9. ChillCat Loyal Player

Why do folks always fall for this? SMH

One of the primary reasons test dummies was taken out of Test is because they screw up any aspect of testing wrt power regen. If you watch his spamming on the groups of 3's and 8's, you'll notice his power is consistently dropping until he gets a massive boost in power return. Only dummies do that. In reality a troller would struggle a lot to keep up with one player doing that, nearly impossible to keep up with a group of 4 or 8.

It's an interesting to watch but does NOT at all reflect the reality of actual gameplay.
    • Like x 13
  10. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

That's why the test dummies were removed.
    You need to go ahead and stop while you are ahead. You just ruined any credibility that you had being a tester.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

I have to agree with you on this one.
    • Like x 2
  12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

What do you know, you actually do say other stuff besides "SUPER GREAT!!!"

Kidding of course, I have to agree here and knew it would happen the moment sparring dummies were put on test. Looking at the parsing numbers its really not that big of a difference from hybrid build damage wise either, so either play style is still viable.
    • Like x 2
  13. DistantWalker Well-Known Player

I think a troll can keep up depending. But i think its clear. PftT obviously has no business going live lol.
  14. ChillCat Loyal Player

Take a look at the first test on the 3-group with Atomic at the 6:50 Mark. Power is consistently ticking down and then he suddenly gets hit with a 13.3k power bauble. Imagine 2 or 3 dps trying that rotation and expecting a troller to keep up with outputting 25-45k worth of power every 10 seconds or so. I won't say it's impossible but pretty darn close.
    • Like x 2
  15. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

Wow, you obviously missed the power bar going all the way down and then magically bounce back to full.
  16. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Clearly an opinion but ok
  17. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

LOL, the controllers will be getting ran out of the room. You stink........ I did it on the sparring dummies.:confused::confused:
    • Like x 2
  18. ShadoRaven Well-Known Player

Half the problems we have in game are because of "testers" like this :rolleyes:
    • Like x 5
  19. Xibo Loyal Player

The beginning is fabulous :D
  20. DistantWalker Well-Known Player

its hilarious players who like PftT saying how PftT can be balanced and look at this. Sad thing is there still defending PftT this is hilarious. There acting like a good Power/Might spec with a good troll it cant be done smh.