The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Darque New Player

Sentai Shadow
    Hero
    USPC
    Devices
    Control
    yes
    Ledgendary
    well over 18
    I use to play this years ago. felt like restarting. Looks like I've forgotten pretty much everything. I'm pretty lost at the high levels but I'm looking to learn it.
    Looking for gear tips, teamups, 4+ player groups.
  2. TheJudge574 New Player

In-game name. DarkKnight17
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) US XBOX
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 42
    *Power. Gadgets
    *Role. Controller
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 30
    *About yourself. Been doing Pugs and looking to join a team
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Ive played this on and off for years. Im currently CR 42 and looking for a league to help me grind marks so I can advance in the tiers and obtain better gear.
  3. Kombat New Player

*In-game name: Tanya Strike
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC): USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: 117
    *Power: Light
    *Role: Controller
    *Do you have a mic?: Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Lifetime Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): 29
    *About yourself: I don't play every day, but I do play often. I purchased a lifetime subscription when this game first came out, so I'm permanent Legendary.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?: I'm working my way through the endgame episodes, and league play makes it easier to do.
  4. Stealthzero_89 New Player

*In-game name. Stealthzero
    *Faction-Hero
    *Server-USPS
    *Combat Rating- 105
    *Power.- mental
    *Role. - control
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements).27
    *About yourself. Casual gamer looking to enjoy the game I'm on daily
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking to join an active fun league to help me with game content and have fun
  5. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

*In-game name - Mystical Chimera
    *Faction (Hero/Villain) - Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) - USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points - 91/51
    *Power - Sorcery
    *Role - Healer
    *Do you have a mic? - No
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play - Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements) - 27
    *About yourself - I work a lot, and I don't play every day. I'm looking for a league that respects that.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? - I'm just looking for a league that has some people around my CR to group with. This game has the worst matchmaking system ever, and I'm tired of getting groups of all DPS (even with Role-Optional Off) or with people that have a 150 CR and come in and ruin the instance. I guess I'm just looking for people to group with.
  6. CanineHD New Player

*In-game name. Unit54f
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USXbox
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. Current (45)
    *Power.Sorcery
    *Role. DPS
    *Do you have a mic? No
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Free to play
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). adult
    *About yourself. Casually play
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for a low activity pve league.
  7. IrritableVowels Well-Known Player

*In-game name: Death Lamp
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC): USPS4
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: CR: 85/SP 79
    *Power: Light
    *Role: Controller
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): 31
    *About yourself: I work a compressed shift, 12 hour days three days one week and four the next, so I have three and four day weekends alternating weeks. I started playing back when Lightning Strikes dropped and played through to Battle for Earth before my PS3 died. I'm back now and really want to bring my character up to the current content.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for a league that is helpful and not full of drama queens. It would be nice if the league also helped grind out feats to up my, admittedly, sad SP, but that's not a requirement for me. I listen and try when it comes to this game and I'd mainly like a league that did the same.
  8. StupidCarrot29 Well-Known Player

*In-game name. AngelBeach
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) US/PC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. LVL25 40SP
    *Power. SORCERY
    *Role. HEALER
    *Do you have a mic? NO
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. PREMIUM
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 19
    *About yourself. NOTHING
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? LOOKING FOR A HELPFUL-FUN-SOCIAL LEAGUE
  9. Prime-El New Player

*In-game name....WolleyStar
    *Faction (Villain)
    *Server (USPC)
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points....lvl 17
    *Power....light
    *Role....Dps
    *Age....30+
    *Do you have a mic?....think i do
    *Premium
    *About yourself....love the game, in lack of more time to play it, working more than id like to
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?....people to run some raids and alerts with and learn more about the game since im kinda new.
  10. Retsoor New Player

*In-game name- The Spur
    *Faction Hero - Superman
    *Server - US PC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points - 65 CR 44 SP
    *Power - Atomic
    *Role - DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary Yes
    *Age - 36

*In-game name- Sharae Daje
    *Faction Hero - Wonder Woman
    *Server - US PC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points - 65 CR 38 SP
    *Power - Nature
    *Role - Healer
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary Yes
    *Age - 35

About us: We are a married couple who game together. We have been playing DCUO off and on for a couple of years. We have both played several MMOs since 2003, beginning with SWG. We are educated working adults with real life obligations, so play time is mostly evenings and weekends. Our goal is to become part of a league of like minded folks. We aim to grow in the game in both CR, SP, and of course fun.

***We have found a league since this posting. Many thanks to all of those who sent us offers. ***
  11. Nulolan New Player

*In-game name- Nulolan
    *Faction- villian
    *Server - USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points - 27/24
    *Power - Rage
    *Role - Have just been doing damage but once I get rolling will most likely tank and damage depending which is needed.
    *Do you have a mic? Sadly no, recently moved lost mic in move and in pretty bad debt so will most likely be awhile before I can spare the money.
    *Legendary
    *Age - 29, 30 in one month and 4 days ugh lol.
    *About yourself - Love MMOs, love comic book stuff... so love DCUO shoulda played years ago. Lol but really I am a highly experienced MMOer starting with EQ when that came out in 99, 2000 maybe ? like to group and raid and try to find anyway possible to have fun in the games I play.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I want a guild that doesn't mind helping me along the way while I learn the game maybe answer stupid questions or help with a quest, not looking for a hand out by any means, Once, I'm high enough wish to raid/group with the guild. My play times are after work I get off at 7pm est, 5 days a week normally work saturday but get off one day in early week, till midnight till 2am. When I'm off all day.
  12. Arkusam1991 New Player

*In-game name. Arkusam
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 140/54
    *Power. Rage
    *Role. Damage
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 25
    *About yourself. 25 year old male from Aus (GMT+10) video game player and night shift worker. DC > Marvel. Recently resubbed after 10+ GU's. Playing this, Fallout 4 and WoW on my days off and working.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I keep leaving and re-subbing because while I love the lore and content, I have to pug everything and playing by myself I burn out rather quickly. So, looking for a league who will help me run content, teach me things about the game and overall try and enhance my gaming on dcuo
  13. C4talyst Well-Known Player

*In-game name. C4t4lyst
    *Faction (Hero/Villain).
    Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC)
    US PS4
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points.
    47*Power. Nature*Role. Healing*Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play.
    Premium
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements).
    38*About yourself. I work long hours have a family so my time is very limited and precious to me. I like DCUO because I can play with or against some of my favorite comics. With the limited time online I have I try to make it count to get my CR up but now SP is more important coming up. I would like to learn to heal raids and show I can learn how to play effectively. I have been a healer in WOW and I am trying my hand now in DCUO. I want to be a needed character in game to help others out.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?
    No drama please, Language kept down to a minimum I don’t mind it too much but I don’t want my children to hear it by accident. I feel foul language only hurts the conversation and should be used in only certain situations not every other word as an adjective. I am willing to help but I will need help getting to my desired skill and if I can help someone else out I will. Hope this helps and thank you for your consideration.
  14. Sean1M New Player

*In-game name. Black Daffodil
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 19/20
    *Power. Sorcery
    *Role. Healer/Damage
    *Do you have a mic? No
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 22
    *About yourself. Biology, chemistry, sci-fi, fantasy and worldbuilding nerd with a fondness for pirate themes and insects.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? A roleplay focused league for original characters.I want something built to be like an actual superhero team. But nothing too strict on activity. I like a more casual nature to my roleplay.
  15. El Kon New Player

El Kon
    Villian
    USXbox
    Lvl13
    Atomic
    Intended Tank
    I have a mic
    Premium
    Avid dualer/Open World PVP/PVE
    Looking for a guild to suit my superboy themed bizzaro aka Boyzzaro in a rp based named guild.
  16. vipcj New Player

*In-game name. - vipcj
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). - Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) - USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 67/44
    *Power. - Mental
    *Role. - Damage
    *Do you have a mic? - Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. - Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). - 25
    *About yourself. - Friendly
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for RUS or ROM league !
  17. Little MD Well-Known Player

In-game name. Omega Pi
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS/PC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 172/243
    *Power. Quantum
    *Role. Troll/DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 26
    *About yourself. feat-hungry player, always chasing after the next challenge. :)
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? LF league capable of finishing DWFe on regular basis, in prep for AF III. SP req will be nice to see, and relatively high activity during 9PM - 12AM EST.
  18. Goozemon New Player

*In-game name - Dubic
    *Faction (Hero/Villain) - Hero/Superman
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) - USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points - Level 21 and progressing
    *Power - Light
    *Role - Controller
    *Do you have a mic? - Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play - Premium
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements) - 22
    *About yourself - Laid back, been gaming for years.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? - Looking to continue leveling and progressing through end game content and haven't talked to anyone while playing this game so a bit lonely in this vast MMO.
  19. SirLimbo New Player

*In-game name -- SirLimbo
    *Faction (Hero/Villain) -- Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) -- USPC (I am in the UK so GMT Timezone)
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points -- 67CR / 88SP
    *Power -- Fire
    *Role -- Currently DPS, wouldn't mind tanking either
    *Do you have a mic -- Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play -- Lifetime
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements) -- 28
    *About yourself -- Been playing MMO's steadily for the better part of 14 years now. Just looking to relax and have fun.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for individuals who can help me relearn the ropes of the game, work on getting feats together and just have a good time in general.
  20. DcoyHd Level 30

*In-game name. Dcoy
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPC I am in the uk (wales) GMT Timezone
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 172 overall 162 sp
    *Power. earth
    *Role. TANK/DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 27
    *About yourself. Was a EUPS player stopped playing at dlc 6 came back to dc via a pc been back 2 a few months
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for an active no drama league thats happy to run any content from t1 to current tier to gain sp etc