Let's all welcome are PC brothers and sisters to DCUO:)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ThePastMaster, Jan 13, 2016.

1. GI Jessie Well-Known Player

I dont always use a mic mainly if my baby is sleeping but I will have the headset in so I can hear if others are trying to say things. This is usually good enough for most groups. Its when people are not in instance chat so therefore not taking any notice that a problem occurs.
    • Like x 1
  2. CerberusT Well-Known Player

I look forward to playing with the PC community. I just hope the merger goes smoothly and the game doesn't break.

Welcome.
  3. SpagTheTapdancer Well-Known Player

I will try using it until the 5th time some 16 year old punk has his rap music blaring over the speakers while his ghetto sounding friends/family walk in and start talking to him. That happened a LOT last time I played on consoles and was the big reason I jumped ship. I could have just turned off the voice chat, but there weren't a lot of folks paying attention to chat, as mentioned earlier.

however, this feature was EXACTLY what I've been waiting for, so I'm definitely coming back for another shot at the game.
  4. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

eh idk I've games on both PC and ps4 and never noticed a difference but guess thats just me though. Aside from PC having perks depending on video / graphics card that allows for hair blowing in the wind ect ect that say PS3, xbone, and PS4 dont, but thats not a big enough difference IMO. Again thats me lol.
  5. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

yup and we'll see thread after thread from PC folks for being kicked by PS players watch ;)

and its their own fault b/c they refuse to communicate in-game.
  6. thedemonocus Loyal Player

here on the pc side both of us are glad to see new players coming
    • Like x 1
  7. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

you do realize you can turn ppl down right?

so instead of hearing ppls crappy music turn them all the way down so only them and anyone who hasnt turned em down yet hears the crap they listen to lol

also you do realize out of the 5 years I've been playing this game maybe 3 ppl I've ran into has had music playing while they were on mic on PS3/4?

imo thats pretty darn good lol
  8. Captain Carkus Well-Known Player

Don't forget about the Xanorts! :p

• Like x 1
  9. GI Jessie Well-Known Player

The only time I have left a group completely is when you get in to close tight groups who over use the N word a lot even referring to each other using it. All might just be in fun to them but I find it highly offensive. The odd time sure but when every other word it is used its a little too much for me im afraid.
  10. thedemonocus Loyal Player

must be a psn thing i've never heard anyone on pc using the n word ,i'm sure theres some who have but i haven't
  11. Gerry Well-Known Player

Question: suppose i have 2 characters on PS server will those be added to my PC account?

[IMG]

[IMG]

Well TC folks
  12. SpagTheTapdancer Well-Known Player

well, you're lucky. Far luckier than I.

as for simply turning them down, I'd have to do that to everyone as I meet them...or I could simply migrate to a community that doesn't do that, because they don't really use the feature in general. Because better options exist.
  13. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

No, PSN and PC accounts will stay separate.

Looking forward to Crossplay. I've met a lot of neat people on the forums and look forward to meeting them in game.
    • Like x 1
  14. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

I like how the title makes it sound like the PC was the one that just got picked to join DCUO and not XBONE.

This reminds me of that scene in Tropic Thunder (I don't remember their names) When Robert Downy character who was Australian playing a black was like "What do you mean you people?" and Brandon Jackson playing a rapper (who is black) was like "No what do you mean you people?"
  15. GI Jessie Well-Known Player

I only have this message for PC players.

I don't know who any of you are. Currently don't know what you want, if anything. If its my supplies your after I can tell you now i don't have any. What I do have however is a unique set of skills. Skills which I have acquired during my DCUO playtime. Skills that make me a nightmare to players like you. If you are friendly and do not test me then I will not look for you and you will not anger me. However.......if you are aggressive or unfriendly or purposely try to infuriate me. I will look for, I will find you...........and I will kill you.
  16. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Battle Heal duos? :D
    • Like x 1
  17. Magician Dedicated Player

This should be interesting as generally I don't use my VC as I find it distracting. You will find most PC players follow this.
    • Like x 1
  18. BigAl Devoted Player

I'm sorry, I had to. :D

You must not pay attention to any chat in the game, do you? Ease up, bubba. Its just a game. :cool:
    • Like x 2
  19. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Welcome to the fun; did you bring the beer?
  20. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

This is why I stay in league chat for most of my runs. Now if the player I end up Puggin (very rare I do) has voice and wants to talk sure. But, if I hear someone belittling their kid over Ritz Crackers.. Or and ICE player telling me how to heal/troll.. I promptly go back to league chat.
    • Like x 1