No Roleplaying Community in DCUO?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Street Shinobi, Feb 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

2. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

This is the site. DCUO Role Player's Haven on Runboard. It is a scam and I have screenshots of conversation to prove it if requested. Head Admin refused to delete a post upon request. Had days to respond. Then she had her friends attack my post. And I was told that if you post bio they own it. Even suggested I pay to have it removed.
  3. Supergirly Dedicated Player

Stop making up photo shopped convos. And stop harassing the site. It really is pathetic. It is a Role Playing site, not a nuclear weapons testing site. Stop acting like your bio is so important that anyone cares about it. It is a bio that you erased. So relax. Thanks.
  4. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

They can see for themselves if they are photoshopped. Had you deleted it when I asked this would be over. But now I am kind of worried about others being mistreated by that site
  5. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

If you do not care then why do you STILL refuse to delete the thread?
  6. Ghostof91 New Player

So you don't care about her bio and others but yet you want people to join your site.o_O
    • Like x 1
  7. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

Best thing about villains....they honest about being a villain lol
  8. Helderman Dedicated Player

Roleplaying is when a person behaves in a virtual environment like it would never do in real life.
    Immersion is when that person can no longer separate reality from fantasy.
  9. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

Had a dude in our league that went full RP, going as far to send everybody in the league a PM saying, because he was Bruce Wayne, he wanted to pay for members subscriptions. There was stalking of female members. Apparently the playboy aspect of Bruce Wayne was attempted too.

RP'ing can be scary. ;__;
    • Like x 1
  10. FailedThisCity New Player

Nobody ever said you had to pay to have anything taken down, you were told to delete all your spam if you wanted your post removed, and you refused to do so. You leave out the part about stalking the forum admin and seeing when and how many times she posted and counting them to see that she'd been online and hadn't gotten to your request yet. You then leave out the part about spamming every thread on the forum with, "DELETE MY THREAD DON'T HOLD IT HOSTAGE!" Whether it was an appropriate place for you to do so or not. Then you left out the part about creepily trying to dig up a personal photo of one of the members (and getting a photo of someone who wasn't even him, the guy pointed you to his real photo in the site's pic thread) to post on a thread. You were also going to talk to the "Captain of Runboard" and "get it settled", that never materialized. I think you then threatened a lawsuit and threatened to illegally trace people's IP addresses. You're also leaving out the part about creating new accounts to thank yourself for warning yourself of the "scam".

Folks, I've been a part of the DCUO RP community for about a year, and most of the people there are good, solid, fun people to be around. The only two people who would talk it down are a former member who took issue with everyone who didn't bow down to him and left a melodramatic "good-bye" post where he thought he called out people and left them hurting, and this girl right here. Now she's running around crying, "I have screen shots", and she probably does. She probably has just the ones that tell the story she wants to present. I'll bet the ones of her spamming every thread with her demands aren't in there. I'll bet the ones of her creating new accounts to agree with herself aren't in there. In short, this is a rude individual who made her experience negative and then played the victim. If you're going to do that, then no, the DCUO RP community isn't for you. But if you want to play that facet of the game, or even just want to see what it's like, feel free to stop by and judge for yourself.
    • Like x 1
  11. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

I think it is you who is telling the half truth here. I sent a PM...no reply days later. Sent another PM still no reply. I saw her posting in forums so I know she was there all those days. So I made thread asking for it to be deleted. Then you and your buddies attacked me and I attacked back. Get over it. WHEN she finally decided to take part BECAUSE I made a scene instead of just deleting it and letting it go it was suggested I pay to "clean up the site". You and your buddies threatened to repost my thread after I was gone and that it was no longer mine. Actually quoted TOS for the site stating ANYTHING we post there belongs to her. So did I make a scene.?..OH YEA. Did she and you all threaten to take away my concept? OH YEA So post whatever you want as you did there. I have the screenshots and anyone who wants their concept to remain their own property should know posting on that website means you gave away your rights to your idea. That is what all of you told me.

And WOW you can flip a script. My thread asks for deletion that was all. YOU trolled me. Get it right. All day running your sour puss mouth. I even told you, you were not the Admin and to stay out of it. You even encouraged me to post about it here. So there you go. They know if they post on that website their concept no longer belongs to them and if you ask to have a thread deleted she will refuse unless you go through what I had to.

Oh you mean the guy that threatened to repost my thread after I left? The pic I found was cuter though
  12. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

Tim right? This look familiar?

[IMG]
  13. FailedThisCity New Player

Well, at least you admit to the stalking, the watching for her to post and jumping on her when she didn't. You did indeed make a thread asking for your thread to be deleted. You also spammed about a dozen other threads completely unrelated to your request, trying to get your thread deleted. That was when the community took issue with you.

Nobody said they owned your content, they did point out the TOS of the site (which wasn't written by the admin) says that you're posting freely and of your own will and you understand that protecting your "creation" was your responsibility. Nothing in there gives ownership of anything to any individual site admin. It's mostly saying, "post at your own risk, you're on your own". It also says that you agree that the company isn't responsible for aiding you and will not provide you with IP addresses, email accounts or any other user data if you decide to pursue legal action. Nobody was trying to claim ownership of your concept, they were merely pointing out how pointless your lawsuit would be, since you agreed to a TOS that prevented you from getting any of the information you would have needed to pursue it.

It should also be pointed out that everyone involved thought your precious creation was horrid and nobody wanted it enough to steal anyway.
    • Like x 1
  14. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

Ummm NOoooooo. I made ONE thread and that was attacked...ALL DAY. About 5 hours in then I showed my a..sss so to speak. And it's a shame that is what it takes to get a simple request done. OMG you are such a liar. Screenshot tells the truth of your "story" Stalking? It says on the topic the last poster and that post gets shot to the top like here. No exactly alot of detective work there lol
  15. Grim Phalanx New Player

You really spent All day long trying to troll someone for not responding to your request? Get a life man. Seriously. No one wants "your bio". Or whatever that even means?
    • Like x 1
  16. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

Here we go. I didn't troll. They did. I made ONE post and they kept it going...kind of like you doing now. Seen a name very close to yours there too. Had DCUO Role-player's Haven on runboard deleted my thread as I requested, not spent all day trolling that thread , telling me the site owner owns the concept now, then none of this would even be posted. You want to keep this going?
  17. FailedThisCity New Player

Yes, you made one thread. You spammed a bunch more threads that weren't related to your request at all, in several different sections of the site. Threads you didn't make. Threads that weren't the place for your demands, but you replied with your "DELETE MY THREAD NOW" message. You spammed several story section posts, and several people's bio's saying, "DELETE MY THREAD NOW!" Even though that wasn't the place for it. You tried to be the squeaky wheel to get oiled and that's when you ticked people off. You were rude and disruptive. You'd also already deleted your own thread and replaced it with "....." So what you were really worried about is people seeing...your dots? Throw more dots, throw more dots, more dots, more dots...c'mon, more dots.

K, stop dots.
  18. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

And you all said you would just pull it back up and re-post it. Again...you really want to keep dragging the site through the mud or let it get buried cause you are doing more damage than good right now.

[IMG]
  19. Banished Dead New Player

Keep posting out of context screenshots of my explaining the Terms of Service to you like a civilized being like this and I'll most certainly have you banned here as well. Let me pull a you: Remove the screenshots or I'll be forced to take action with the administrators of this forum as well. You clearly don't have much going for you in real life (certainly not looks, thanks for linking to your photo bucket) and feel the need to take it out on a group of RPers that are just trying to enjoy their stories. I'm very sorry that we didn't get around to deleting the post ON YOUR SCHEDULE, but some of us have real lives, school and jobs. This little 'crusade' of yours is wholly pathetic and shows how petty of a person you truly are. Get over yourself you ninny.
    • Like x 1
  20. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

You should be very sorry you and your troll friends did not leave it alone when I told you NUMEROUS time it did not concern you. Tell them what ever you have to. The screenshots stay as a warning to those who would have their character idea taken from them. The screenshot says it all. There is no warning of this on the site either so I am warning about it now. And I think you all are doing a great show of what can be expected on that site.
    So that is that. It's a warning about a site that posting on it invalidates ownership of the RP'ers concept. And honestly the abusive nature of it's members when a simple request to delete a thread is posted. Even here you are trying the same thing. It's over. Let it go. Move on.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.