No Roleplaying Community in DCUO?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Street Shinobi, Feb 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marius New Player

I recently purchased the shield weapon, so I'll be making a captain America toon. I already have a Falcon and reverse flash/zoom toon. I've been trying to get a group of marvel players together
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Made a Cap and a Falcon myself.

And a few more of Earth's Mightiest. ;)

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. Ghostof91 New Player

Oh no the little guys with cc hood/Scarecrow hat and battery backpack has taken over dcuo now we must be like them.:eek: and dont kick me, I will post the sign later up.:rolleyes:
  4. the solowing Steadfast Player

i dont care to RP but i kinda enjoy watching ppl do it
  5. the solowing Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. Marius New Player

If you're up for some Marvel or just general rp, hit me up
  7. chea.robinson Well-Known Player

Im up for rp, i dont have a marvel character.
  8. chea.robinson Well-Known Player

I maybe in the market for a new League I'm tired of joining League with the promise that we play together only to find out that no one is ever online at the same time. I would love to be in the league that could get at least 4 people together to run as well as help people to learn the game and maybe even role play. Chea.robinson 134 rage 114sp and climbing
  9. Marius New Player

Well there's tons of Marvel toons you can make, both hero and villain if you ever feel like it. I'm on ps3
  10. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

I have RP'ed since I created my toons. Very rare to find any others on PS/US Villain side. Beyond ERP they just don't care or too concerned they will look stupid. It's a game and I find the RP'ing very refreshing. I don't make heroes so there is that. I have 5 militia toons, one Empress and one that is a mental projection of the Empress which the connection has been severed by the militia and they use her as a weapon. Biggest problem I have seen is ego's flair up too much in DC.
  11. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

Added you in game....Danielle Nem
  12. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

I agree with this. One of my hero toons was a female Thor but I designed her more like Torunn, I was picked up by a Marvel league and I went full role play. Eventually a couple of members got into it and created toons so we can create the NEXT AVENGERS. It was a blast but the league eventually died due to petty squabbles but we Next Avengers kept in touch and every now and then we band together to smite Brainiac

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

I prefer unique characters to RP with. Carbons get old when there are 12 Deathstrokes hanging on a corner, 50 million Harleys...exaggerated. I tend to appreciate new unique characters.

PS/US Villain for life
    • Like x 1
  14. chea.robinson Well-Known Player

I agree all my characters so far are me, lol. But i am in the process of revitalizing a group of hereos and villians that i crwated when i was younger. I would like to rp to see if i can still do it. I once recited the red lantern oath in game and noone knew what the hell i was doing. I love RPG table top i just wish the chatting and strategy discussions were included in some of my game chats.
  15. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

Chea Robinson you are hero. I created 2 chat tabs. Villains RP and Versus RP. Join Versus RP if you care to chat. Basically RP versions of Shout and Versus so rp'ers and non rp'ers don't have to deal with BS
    • Like x 1
  16. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

Also made a Roll Call for Villain and Hero RP'ers on PS/US Servers in Forums if you want to add your character bio
  17. Malachyte Devoted Player

I still don't get how Role Playing is fun on this game. Don't get me wrong, if you like more power to you but to just act like a character as opposed to actually playing I don't get it.

Unless I have the whole Role Playing thing wrong, which very well can be the case.
  18. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

When you were a kid you didn't role play your toys? Video games just an advanced toy. Its an escape from real life, it brings the game to a new level. Otherwise you are just mashing buttons for visual effects. Reading books not much different. A good book brings you in, and you are there, if only in our mind it's just all good fun.
    • Like x 1
  19. chea.robinson Well-Known Player

Its like becoming that character that u created. And its nothing like playing the game. If u get the right group together its like playing a whole new game.immersing yourself into the game.
    • Like x 1
  20. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

WARNING DO NOT USE DCUO ROLE-PLAYERS HAVEN on RUNBOARD. I asked for my bio's to be deleted and the Head Admin, who happens to be on here, refused the simple request. I was offered a deal and I was asked to take it down. She got her little friends to attack me for requesting it and basically angry that I may or may not have gotten an offer based on my concept of characters. I have screenshots of her and her friend telling me if I post my characters bios on her site, then have given up ownership of my rights. She also attempted to charge me to delete the thread. I will PM screenshots if requested but I can not say HER name I can say the websites name.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.