Reminder: Upcoming Marks of Victory and Conversion

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Apparently the reduced prices are going to be at a separate style vendor, not at the tier gear vendors. That's probably why you're still seeing full prices: the discount is at another vendor.

Source: https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...arnings-and-prices.249190/page-4#post-3202703
    • Like x 2
  2. mexmex Dedicated Player

Can someone told for sure if I would get my mark of victory reward if I don't open the promethium boxes, and I wait to do so after UPG47, I don't want to open those just yet. Or If I wait I will loose both marks fury and new victory?
  3. poet New Player

this will definite decide wether or not i uninstall again ive only been back a month and last time i left was when they turned all our top pvp gear into sht and started the tiers over. sorry daybreak would love to spend my money here because i have always been a huge fan of this game and do not mind being a sub and also spending few bucks on replays and toys for the crib but let's be real for a moment your servers are dead and ive spent the better part of my 4-6 hours of game play waiting in a que or begging for group.
  4. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

How is this going to work with the update as far as what is currently unlocked? Is everything going to be reset tomorrow meaning that most of the marks I have will immediately have to be spent in my mainframe, or will I have the 14 days or so left on them to re-up?
  5. judgeday1904 Well-Known Player

Im not sure but i think they told that the collected boxes before the ypdat wont give any mark
  6. Moe00moe Level 30

Currency change is stupid from my end. For do its a huge money grab. For those who needs styles that require triumphs, I feel for you. :)
  7. omegahawk74 Committed Player

You say quantum players get walked threw everything. Well ive play quantum for 16 months and ive never been walked threw anything. I'm 114 cr 163 sp ive walked people threw a ton of missions and im not going to say sorry for being quantum. What i will say is for you to stop crying and play the game for fun and when a quantum out dps you take it like a man and not a whinea**. Sorry your not a good dps.
  8. mightybugthe1st New Player

I said no such thing about Quantum players, at all. Perhaps you're unfamiliar with commas. I highly suggest you look them up to see what their purpose is in the English language so that you avoid looking like an idiot in the future. For the record, I have two high CR quantum toons (one that was created the day Quantum dropped and the other was my main that I switched to a few days later because I loved it so much), neither of which use AM. I normally don't toot my own horn but since you brought it up, I'll out DPS 90% of the terrible DPS community who don't rely on AM (aka - easy mode) as a crutch, on any power. Sorry you're not good at following along and aren't very bright.
  9. EmeraldAlpha01 New Player

I'm sure this has been answered, but here goes anyways: I'm tryin to get the Vestments of Rage back from Vendor 22, I think. so far, since I don't have Amazon Fury yet, ive been getting the MoF through the vauilt. ive got 14...anyways, ive gt over 20k of MoT. Can I but the back, with this new currency? also, how much will I lose? CR is 102 pve
  10. Moe00moe Level 30

You shouldn't lose anything. Your triumphs will be converted over as well as your fury. The only problem you'll have is deciding to buy the piece for a feat or buying the actual gear for your cr. Hard times.
  11. Ch3wtobacco New Player

was fire on my main for 4 1/2 yrs...switched to quantum for ONE main reason ...im tired of buying a new PS controller every 6 months because WM and all that crap are wearing them out that fast...call it easy mode if you like but I don't have acheing muscles and fingers playing this game now and im enjoying it again...
  12. EmeraldAlpha01 New Player

Thanks, good to know I won't lose anything. So wait, I can buy Vestments of Rage back....as gear, and not style? Thought you had to get it in drops...which, I haven't yet. If so, where can I buy? I'm a hero, fyi
  13. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Perhaps I didn't notice it, but it would've been nice to have seen a MOTD in game about this. People who frequent the forums, or listen to the shout/trade gossip may have a rude awakening when they get on today to find they're maxed out on marks. And, may also have some sticker shock at what it's going to cost them to get the Token of Merit feat now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.