Bought Booster Bundles, Nothing In My Inventory

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Anima, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Patusia New Player

I buying 500 sc today in your site and error. I dont have sc and my money. I want my sc on my account.
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

Another issue entirely.
  3. La Shark Dedicated Player

I imagine that logging in, Daybreak will have a GM manually correct the issue.

Something similar had happened to me 2 times where I had to manually log in on that character to fix the matter.
  4. Astral Lantern Well-Known Player

I've been logging in and out all day long..(10 times at least).....and checking multiple toons as well...nothing yet....like i said already....at this point they can keep their damn boxes and just give me my SC back......it's been badly handled since the start and i'm sick of having to cut slack to a company I PAY TO PLAY THEIR FREAKING GAME.

Paying customers DESERVE better treatment.....period!!
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You don't need to be logged in. We're doing the grant correctly this time.
    • Like x 1
  6. TemporalHawk Well-Known Player

7. Hraesvelg Always Right

[IMG]

Let's hope, at any rate.
    • Like x 6
  8. D Miles Active Player

I sure hope so. Those auras have already lost about half of their broker value in the last 2 days. I would hate to be out any more.
  9. Hraesvelg Always Right

Yeah, the anticipation of getting the boxes is only going to heighten the crushing disappointment I'll feel when I don't get a radiant, heh. I almost wonder if a SC refund might not be the better option at this point, then we can rebuy.
    • Like x 1
  10. D Miles Active Player

Lol. I did buy 9 others after they fixed the boxes. All those were nimbus. I am not hopeful for a radiant (or even a smoke) with my luck this time. Disappointment won't keep me from getting more next time though!
  11. Hraesvelg Always Right

I always limit myself to a couple of boxes, if I have the spare SC. I use the supplies, the aura is nice little lagniappe, it's great if its a rare. I move on. Impulse buy. The removal of the impulse is increasing anticipation, which I'm trying to temper...
    • Like x 1
  12. Astral Lantern Well-Known Player

I've already demanded a refund and i better get it....this has been done bad from the start and not getting any real info from any green names here means a total lack of ability to run this place and the game......amateur hour at it's finest.

I may be done spending money on this game.......lack of product....lack of communication.....just bad business.
  13. mexmex Dedicated Player

I ´m asking for help here due that i have already exhausted all the option. Since I moved my account from the PS3 to PS4, I haven´t been able to buy MC from the marketplace in-game option, when I go to the Marketplace before it launches appear a black screen that it said there is no content to buy, then the marketplace appear but in the tab of MS cash there is no option to get anything, that never happened in my old Ps3, but it always does in PS4, and for me it has been a huge inconvenient to get the MS cash from the PSN since some times it takes a week or more before the cash appears in the game, and I always missed the offers in DCUO, WHO CAN HELP, I already submit a ticket with SOE customer services and their reply was so silly like "the servers where down yesterday" when I specifically said that issue its being going on since I move my account from one platform to another (been months now ) Please heeeeeeelp
  14. Vesper Dedicated Player

Okay now I'm really confused.

My support ticked says "Solved" and GM said it was granted. I logged all of my toons today (all 14) TWICE today, once before Mepps' post about it being fixed today and again afterwards.

I do not have the Booster Bundle. No aura. No Extra Stuff (bots/kits/etc). BUT.....I *do* have entirely more Replay Badges than I should.

Don't get me wrong, I love RBs. But it looks like (not 100% sure but a good guess) like I have 350 *more* badges than I did before.

This leads me to wonder: As Legendary, it's $9 for 350 RBs. It's *also* $9 for a Booster Bundle.

Is it possible that they granted Replay Badges INSTEAD of the Booster Bundle by mistake?

Please advise. :)
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you were impacted, you're going to end up with extra replays. I'll confirm again once this second round of grants goes out to those we missed the first time.
    • Like x 4
  16. Zephyrzaivian Active Player

Around when are they going out? Should we be logged in or not? And should we look on all toons or just the one we bought from? Because I've been logged in for hours on the toon I bought from and I haven't gotten anything.
  17. fRuiTy New Player

[quote[IMG]="Mepps, post: 3169351, member: 6"]If you were impacted, you're going to end up with extra replays. I'll confirm again once this second round of grants goes out to those we missed the first time.[/quote[IMG]]

I AM PISSED NOW.

I got my bundles after a day of waiting for the 16 that I initially paid for. I also was granted some extra replays when the bundles were placed in my inventory. This put me at over 9000 replays, YAY! I just logged on today, and I am now at 497 replays. ALL OF THE REPLAYS I PURCHASED PREVIOUSLY AND THROUGH THE BUNDLE WERE TAKEN AWAY. I have less replays now than what I started with.

I have filed another support ticket in order to get my replays back. However, I am not confident enough to put any more money into this game if they can't even grant the merchandise I paid for and then take away what I paid for because of absolute incompetence.
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

497 is what you started with before you got any bundles, I believe. We're working on the grant, and you will get the ones included in the bundles as soon as we finish.

To everyone, we are having issues doing the grant in any sort of automatic way, and the CS team is now going through individually and granting the correct items. We are very sorry for the problem and the delay, but expect everyone to be fixed up before we leave for the night.
    • Like x 2
  19. Mystere Well-Known Player

Thanks for your efforts Mepps and teams, esp late on a Friday! Can we nominate you guys to receive a Booster Bundle as a thanks? :0
  20. fRuiTy New Player

OK. Thank you Mepps. I appreciate the timely response.