USPS down? Failed to connect error

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Delta795, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Delta795 New Player

PS4 USPS saying failed to connect. Same for rest of my league
    • Like x 3
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are seeing login issues across all of our games, complications due to load from the H1Z1 launch. We're working on it!
    • Like x 5
  3. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

I was just going to say that now I cannot get back in after logging out to switch toons but since Mepps is everywhere he beat me with the fast reply.
  4. MagicMang New Player

Same here.....booo
  5. DCUO ENTHUSIAST Dedicated Player

"We are investigating potential log in issues.." The issues are not potential, they are there and readily apparent.

I realize that this game isn't an exact science, but just once this week I'd like to be able to come home from work and play the game I pay money for.
    • Like x 5
  6. DoctorSyndrome Dedicated Player

Hope whatever happened gets fixed soon.
  7. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

USPC, no worries though, understandable.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Sorry about that. Massive load from our sister game H1Z1 launching knocked out logins. We're working to get them back as fast as possible.
    • Like x 8
  9. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I was supposed to run some Raids with my New League Tonight..Guess that isnt happening :mad:
  10. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

I used a much nicer tone when I made my thread about server wide lag and got no response hmmmmmm .......................
    • Like x 1
  11. DCUO ENTHUSIAST Dedicated Player

It's cool. You do great work and offer IMO the most phenomenal gaming experience there is. Like I said, I know it's not an exact science. But in the future, can you make it so the log in issues only occur when I'm at work? I'll send you my work schedule....
    • Like x 1
  12. DCFanatical Dedicated Player

While I realize It can be frustrating to not play when you were looking forward to it (and I AM with you on that), these things happen.

Looks like SOE just fired up the new H1Z1 game. My guess is all those new players overloaded the system. It happens. Looks like they are already fixing things (as I was just able to log on) so a little patience would not be remiss.
    • Like x 2
  13. Belthazur Dedicated Player

14. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Huh.

Who would've thought - a PC game launch affecting PS logins.
    • Like x 4
  15. Sivulla Dedicated Player

I guess all is hosted under one roof, no wonder sony is high on downtimes.
  16. Electrothing Level 30

Don't worry man there will be plenty more runs :p
    • Like x 2
  17. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

Is the h1z1 launch going as planned? I'm may have 2 just play tht
  18. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Is H1Z1 on PS? I say this because I may want to play it ... may
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Currently only on PC with early access through Steam.
    • Like x 2
  20. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Thank you, sir :)