GENERATION 1 would love to have you! (USPS, Heroes)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Celestial Paragon, Jan 21, 2014.

1. hollowfighter123 New Player

i am green lantern24. i have just completed an aplication to join your league. hope to hear from you guys soon
    • Like x 1
  2. wyn333 New Player

Hi GL24, your application on league site is approved. Please reply here and let us know that you are 16+ and be able to keep league chat clean all the time (both voice and text), then we will send you an invitation, thank you.
  3. wyn333 New Player

• Like x 1
  4. nogimmick New Player

that's what's up. i like that we do things like this.

didn't see ms psycho get on tonight but we'll get her in ASAP.
    • Like x 2
  5. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

I believe this may be interesting for anyone that has played and is interested the Assassins Creed franchise:
    It is a quiz on what type of Assassin's Creed: Assassin you may be.

Link - http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/11/what-your-assassin-style-says-about-you

This is what the quiz showed me after I took it.

Defensive Assassin
    [IMG]

You are greatly concerned with the balance of things. You instinctually avoid disrupting those around you and are rarely confrontational to those who only pose a subtle threat to you. You are reactive in nature and have a keen sense about what is important in life and what is not.
    • Like x 2
  6. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

So, how is the new DLC?
  7. wyn333 New Player

Not bad, I think the difficulties for the duos and raid are fine, haven't tried the alert yet. The raid is hard but pretty fun

We beat the raid once but failed the 2nd time guess ppl were too sleepy lol
    • Like x 1
  8. wyn333 New Player

I'm a Defensive too lol
    • Like x 1
  9. nogimmick New Player

i really wish i didn't have to go. i'll be on in about half an hour to run that if anyone is in.
    • Like x 1
  10. wyn333 New Player

Don't think we have enough in the morning lol
  11. wyn333 New Player

Just ran the alerts and solo too, pretty nice and not hard

Drop rate is good for this DLC
    • Like x 2
  12. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

Good, Good. I might be on to go through PVE legends when it debuts. However, at least DCUO's basic game-play mechanics are going to need to be running smoothly for me to heavily participate again. From what I have been reading its game-play mechanics, overall, do not seem to be improving.

It does not look like getting a PS4 is ideal right now considering the verdicts on the Triple A titles coming out. For one, Assassin's Creed: Unity did not do very good; it gained a 7.8 on IGN.
    • Like x 1
  13. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I've heard the exact opposite of the raid.
    But maybe they just were on overdrive lol.

How's it going?
    • Like x 1
  14. wyn333 New Player

Yeah if you are getting a PS4 it could be just for DCUO, I can't find another game that I'm really interested in either....

Legends PVE seems to be something that you'll like tho :D
  15. wyn333 New Player

Well by fine I mean it's what you can expect from a raid that requires 1CR below the previous max CR lol
    It's beatable, just take some tires (like 20 lol) and good communication, at least it's fun and the map looks nice

When will your PS4 be ready? :p
  16. wyn333 New Player

I'll be away for a few days just taking a short trip, anyone who can see this message, please help to look after the league :D
  17. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  18. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Great. At least it's fun and not a bumrush like HoP was lol.
    Im waiting on Paragon. There's a reason why too.
    I have the 4 ready but i have to put off coming back for a lil while longer.
    I'm sure you dont wanna hear a grown man crying over the loss of his aunt and grandpa days within each other's passing.
  19. wyn333 New Player

Will read it before I go to bed lol

Just ask after reset or, we can do it after Thanksgiving event ;)
  20. wyn333 New Player

Sorry to hear that, take care bro

Just let us know anytime you ready :)