DLC10 Themyscira Divided Alert

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Quixotic, Apr 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

thats for almost every enemy that is in a raid or is/can be difficult. most T5 enemies are that way even adds will ignore block breaks. Been that way since they put in the PvP combat mechanic in PvE content.
  2. Dogico Loyal Player

Yeah don't like how immunities work in pve either. I'd be fine if enemies only had blue for 3-4 seconds like us but depending on the group a boss can have immunity for half the fight.
    • Like x 1
  3. Mercenary Renegade New Player

I agree, I mentioned how it's not just on the alert. It really wouldn't be an issue if the blue immunity given didn't last 20-30seconds.
  4. SupesIsBestHero New Player

Yes but that's also the easiest t5 alert hands down..
  5. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

trigon was a joke, it was like running a T3 but getting T5 rewards.

and come on ppl we're talking about TIER SIX the enemies are going to have alot of health lol

my advice?

GET BETTER
  6. Kai El Well-Known Player

Okay - keep it mind I wrote this after my very FIRST run of the alert, and I wasn't using WM. I will be the first to admit that I was definitely against WM (Weapon Mastery) when it was first announced. But now I can humbly say I was wrong - WM is indeed fun, and using in T6 content or other content for that matter just makes things go by so easily : even with all the health the adds have in T6 content, WM just breezes through them. The adds are definitely filler, I stand by that opinion, but the majority of the adds can just be skipped over. And the gear in there - I'm not tripping on that either because, aside from the feat for completing the style, the vendor gear is what you want to achieve.

So yes, I jumped the gun when I wrote that a while back. So yes - I am apologizing to the Devs. I was wrong about WM - it's fun.
    • Like x 2
  7. Spiderweb New Player

It would be nice not to freeze every time i play the alert, and some rewards that are not weapons would help too.
  8. Abraxas768 New Player

Again , thank you for your response...

But still, an "elitist" isn't merely defined by checking someone's stats and then looking down upon them for not meeting your "criteria...

I already made mention on my own that I dps in healer gear AND the reason why...and still you had to comment on what I had already made plainly obvious..whether your remark was made in good fun (judging by the emote I'll say it was) you still just had to say something... smh :p

When you agree with my comment about why we are ALL here to have fun, your "snooty" remark again displays your intention of looking down on those who don't complete the alert in the time you and so many others have deemed to be the norm'..who says YOU get to set the standard...not me. My comment of being here to play the game and have fun means I could care less about how long I take in this alert, how hard any op is, or whatever any other things the Devs throw at us...I take it as it is and roll w it...I'm not the best nor am I the worst player there is...I am simply where I am at... ;)

Sure, I played the alert on the first day...with as you say the "min" requirement...and yes, beat it on my first run in about an hour all the while sightseeing all the new things in there. Even beat the second time, and yes again about an hour, and yes as a matter of fact was the second dps and in HEALER gear...and no was not w Mephisto Rapha...and no one cared...that I was in healer gear...that we took about an hour...didn't matter...we just had a good time.

So for someone who makes claims about not being "elitist", you sure hop from post to post, thread to thread....stating how "easy things are...how things could or should be...

Am done w any further comments you may have as they have all been circular and lacking in constructive criticism, anything you may reply at this point to what I just said I will consider moot, so unless you are someone who just comes on the forums so that you can post message after message to boost your status, I will consider OUR portion of this thread closed and kindly ask you not to post a reply.

Thank you for the time you have given to my portion of this thread and take care...goodbye and God bless :)
  9. Vicaso New Player

This alert was way to long you guys could've created a raid out of this with all of these bosses we had to fight this wasn't even an alert..It was more like a full-time job RAID..This ws ridiculous..This alert takes about a hour and a half to two hours to complete.
  10. Harlequin Devoted Player

This alert takes 20-40 mins depending on the group composition and skill of the DPS.
    • Like x 1
  11. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

I wasn't looking down on him, I was merely shocked it took so long, and was trying to figure out how or even why lol

"Sure, I played the alert on the first day...with as you say the "min" requirement"

implying I'm CR bias now are we?

"So for someone who makes claims about not being "elitist", you sure hop from post to post, thread to thread....stating how "easy things are...how things could or should be..."

and yes I will its called a opinion, like ***** everyone has one.

and to boost my status? what status would you be talking about, on this site, heck I dont care about this sites status, its called being informative or simply trying to help someone from my own experiences.
  12. colonelbondo Well-Known Player

this alert was hell the first time, but i can see why the devs gave the bosses so much health. with wm and 2 dps/heal/troll its manageable with 104/103 gear (about 45 minutes). factor in full t6 and then t6.5 and more SPs and an average group will be able to zip through it in 25-30 minutes. so now the question for this semi-casual player who gets bored with one character is: do i really want to spend the time to grind SPs for one character in this game where i've finished all the content? or do i just play another game altogether?
  13. UltimateSupremeBeing New Player

Yes, this alert was hard at first, but as a fire tank, I ran it with 2 DPS and 1 Troll "No Healer" and we were able to completed it between 20 and 30 minutes. So all you need is a really good "Fire Tank" that can heal himself and you can run 2 T6 Alerts in an Hour. So it will feel like you ran a Raid and get about 12 Marks of Fury out of it. LOL
  14. Mephisto Rapha New Player

I timed it from fresh and my phone timer said 42:51, but the instance timer says 49:27. Not really a large margin, but definitely worth investigation.
  15. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

see thats a good 7 minutes and 16 seconds thats not acounted for lol

and I agree it needs looked into because its craz it appears your in there longer then you really are, what if you tried for a speed "if there is/was 1" you'd have to work over time lol
  16. Mephisto Rapha New Player

And I'm pretty sure the time I kept was close to accurate. I mean, I dc'd but I didn't stop the time or anything so it shoulda been close to the same.
  17. TheDCUOPerrson Level 30

Loved the new map I could use some advice what to use though I could use some advice on which acc to use
    Rage - SP 152 - CR 106
    Light - SP 149 - CR 104
    Gadgets - SP 132 - CR 102
    Sorcery - SP 102 - CR 124
    Ice - SP 132 - CR 110
    Fire - SP 159 - Cr 106
  18. Harlequin Devoted Player

[IMG]
  19. Mai3coh New Player

First of all: TD is great. I ran it for the first time last week with a traditional group set up and was done in 23min. The fact that the gear is unattuned is amazing! Not getting useless gear for roles I never intend to play is amazing.

Now to everyone who's whining about how you must use WM now.. Just stop, please. You really don't. WM was intended to even the playing field of powers. So yes, if you're using a power that isn't rage, HL, cel, etc then i'm sorry you do WM to keep up. BUT you aren't the people in here whining about WM because you're in love with being able to keep up now haha. To the fore mentioned powers it is an option to you. Depending on your playstyle it may help you, so why not use it. I've also talked to people that don't like it and it brought down their numbers. So it is what it is.

Next we come to those complaining about not having enough SP's for WM. All I have to say about that is: Maybe you should have focused more on playing all the content and gaining SP's; Rather than getting boosted/carried to the top. Good Day
  20. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

110CR? max is only 106 lol

BUT their all good to do duo's, solo's, and even the alert TBH.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.