EU Server Downtime - January 22, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The EU PC and EU PS servers will be taken offline for maintenance at 4:00PM PST on January 22, 2014. Downtime is expected to last about 13 hours. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    • Like x 1
  2. MaskBR New Player

please tell me you will get the new dlc hehehe
    would be exciting to spend the weekend played

:)
  3. wintermute Well-Known Player

Awesome :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  4. TheBirdOfSteel Committed Player

12 hours!! Nooooooooooo

I joke , ill play assassins creed on PS4 during that time. DCUO on pc is making my other platform games gather dust.

Highly doubt its DLC launch BUT sorting out what they need to for the DLC abit ahead of launch time more likely.

Laying the foundations kind of thing for the changes/new content.

That being said it could just be maintenance , server tidy , which we do not get alot of interrupting game time so IMO SOE do what you gotta do :)
  5. Underdogs_A_Hero Active Player

12 hours is awfully long to be anything but..... the new DLC! How soon until the USPS server will be down for 12 hours :cool:
  6. jorgemun New Player

Can you repair the armory bug in 12 hours?, white messgae appear, thx
  7. Zezimar Committed Player

Can we have some informations about that maintenance ?
  8. SKYHAY New Player

but why 12 hours, lol, i dont think that the dlc is coming because its only for the eu servers.
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I highly doubt it's for the DLC, otherwise they would shut down all the servers. If it's just maintenance then hopefully this is the first step in addressing all the lags.
  10. Gorillaz Level 30

ааааааа ПИ:confused:
    ДА:eek:
    ры :mad:

cr 101 sp 172 .....
    i am from Russia !!! litle gamer noob's
  11. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Seriousy? EU PC and EU PS servers....so why in the name of all that is holy, is the time given in PST?

FYI, the time converts to Thursday, 23 January 2014 at 1:00:00 a.m. UTC
    • Like x 3
  12. Peacekeeper Jordan New Player

Wow Mepps, looks like this Year is the Year of the Hotfixes. lol :D
    • Like x 1
  13. Spike New Player

I will write it again. Can you STOP make all maintances and dlc releases on Thursday which is RESET DAY ??! You didnt listen about monday,tuesday or wednesday ? It is same like when whole soe team was surprised, that Xmass coming in 24. December.
  14. Awesome Barney Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. WickedRhys Well-Known Player

Is this for the new DLC?
  16. black ice New Player

8 day for the ps3 corrupter
  17. Lucaefor New Player

It's probably something more serious than that. In any case there is nothing we can do about it so we all have to be patient :/
  18. SparkClown New Player

Well you know it would be nice to know what you're trying to do... Maybe trying to fix the crashes ? HUD disappearing? Anything that makes the game run smoother is appreciated :)
  19. yssandra Active Player

Did you notice?
    The downtime is JUST after the reset, so people who try their last minute Raids before the reset are still able to do them.
    So as soon as the reset comes the servers are going down and that's a really good decision in my book.
    That way no one is able to complain because they reset content like it happend at other times
  20. thelostczarnian New Player

because of california
    • Like x 1