Ultimus Primus's Recent Activity

1. Ultimus Primus replied to the thread Episode Spotlight - Teen Titans: The Judas Contract.

I got so used to having a different raid to spam daily. Be nice if it was 3x SM or some new thing in the vendor to chase for a week. NOT a...

Apr 25, 2024 at 4:17 PM
  2. Ultimus Primus liked kallader's post in the thread Let's be honest! For Devs and community..

To be clear they will never remove stats clamp for the simple reason they need to keep it . All instance follow a script and they never...

Apr 25, 2024 at 4:09 PM
  3. Ultimus Primus liked Ryan_Ragenolds's post in the thread Let's be honest! For Devs and community..

Lol People needs to accept that "old times" is just that. Old times. And are not coming back. Game wasnt better, it was different and more...

Apr 25, 2024 at 4:08 PM
  4. Ultimus Primus liked willflynne's post in the thread Let's be honest! For Devs and community..

So your idea to save the game is to roll back about a decade's worth of work done by various devs because, I'm guessing, THAT'S the time...

Apr 25, 2024 at 4:06 PM
  5. Ultimus Primus liked VariableFire's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

At least the pieces of content aren't so hard they can't be pugged, despite what some tryhards were fuming about during one of my runs (had...

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:45 PM
  6. Ultimus Primus replied to the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

My thoughts on this Superman day event. Mixed. As far as the caches go being that Ive been here forever they are useless to "me" but for...

Apr 22, 2024 at 4:44 PM
  7. Ultimus Primus liked Reinheld's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

Somehow, I'd guess the irony is lost on him.

Apr 18, 2024
  8. Ultimus Primus liked bigbadron alt's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

He's going to spam every forum thread to complain about the spam! ;)

Apr 18, 2024
  9. Ultimus Primus liked Reinheld's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

Ummmm...speaking of ignore lists...:rolleyes:

Apr 18, 2024
  10. Ultimus Primus liked Eve's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

That's probably the biggest celebration we ever got around a major Superhero. Not even Batman got this kind of love haha. Looking forward...

Apr 18, 2024
  11. Ultimus Primus liked Ghostknight's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

Thank you!!!!:) Peace and DCUO Forever

Apr 18, 2024
  12. Ultimus Primus liked Reinheld's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

SUPER GREAT!!!

Apr 18, 2024
  13. Ultimus Primus liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

HAPPY SUPERMAN DAY! April 18th marks the official celebration of Superman Day across the web, the world, and the DC Universe. It marks the...

Apr 18, 2024
  14. Ultimus Primus replied to the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

Super-Awesome!

Apr 18, 2024
  15. Ultimus Primus liked Kendricke's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

That's on me. As we brought in new leaders for the creative side of the team and I was getting into the thick of it with the technical...

Mar 28, 2024
  16. Ultimus Primus liked Kendricke's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

First thing my son did yesterday when he got home from school was play his character on our PS5. Later, I logged in to my PC and we...

Mar 28, 2024
  17. Ultimus Primus replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed PC Inventory Bug - Mouse Cursor Behavior.

Reminds me of the old Contra cheat code on sega. I just use as normal and have had no issues, sorry that you are.

Mar 28, 2024
  18. Ultimus Primus replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed PC Inventory Bug - Mouse Cursor Behavior.

US/PC "I" have not had or seen this issue.

Mar 28, 2024
  19. Ultimus Primus liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

PRODUCER’S LETTER – March 2024 WHAT’S NEW? A Studio Update Hello DC Universe Online! My name is Kenn "Kendricke" White, and I’m the...

Mar 26, 2024
  20. Ultimus Primus replied to the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

Good news to hear. Thank you!

Mar 26, 2024
  21. Ultimus Primus replied to the thread TOS 2024.

US/PC Did NOT happen for me.

Mar 14, 2024
  22. Ultimus Primus liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread Vanilla mode.

So what you are saying is... Play an MMORPG with next to no items and no interaction with other players? Why would someone level up...

Feb 27, 2024