Toshknight's Recent Activity

1. Toshknight replied to the thread MEPPS & ANY OTHER DEVS , Discussion Request on.....

i i did, but wasn't sure about the community manager for this particular game, while keeping your customers in the know on what is...

Mar 5, 2024
  2. Toshknight replied to the thread MEPPS & ANY OTHER DEVS , Discussion Request on.....

nah, its actually how discussion forums are suppose to work, while the community manager and such around him, should be answering...

Mar 5, 2024
  3. Toshknight replied to the thread Total Tool Time Capsule.

i am in awww, i really hope you get what you want. honestly if you pay over 300 dollars, they should just mail you the da#$ entire...

Feb 10, 2024
  4. Toshknight liked CharlesVerde's post in the thread Total Tool Time Capsule.

anybody know what the ninth piece to the body of construction collection is called?

Feb 10, 2024
  5. Toshknight liked LeatherJacket25's post in the thread Total Tool Time Capsule.

Will the loyalty vendor be updated to include this capsule? Loyalty vendor is still selling booster bundle and not this capsule, cheers.

Feb 10, 2024
  6. Toshknight replied to the thread MEPPS & ANY OTHER DEVS , Discussion Request on.....

another good idea... wish they'd engage. and not lock, if they do . cause they feel it's an attack, when it is just a discussion on...

Feb 10, 2024
  7. Toshknight replied to the thread MEPPS & ANY OTHER DEVS , Discussion Request on.....

see these are things we have been asking for, and they don't discuss anything like this with the players that push for it, i dunno who...

Feb 10, 2024
  8. Toshknight liked Irvynnge's post in the thread MEPPS & ANY OTHER DEVS , Discussion Request on.....

like an ice wave that you ride / surf on? hecks, yeah! take my money! also, a magma wave one & a straight up water one, too. I got real...

Feb 10, 2024
  9. Toshknight liked Deathmournex's post in the thread MEPPS & ANY OTHER DEVS , Discussion Request on.....

make fire's green fire form from justice league unlimited a new iconic power? what about Cryokinesis iconic power where you can use it to...

Feb 10, 2024
  10. Toshknight posted a new thread.

MEPPS & ANY OTHER DEVS , Discussion Request on....

Hi @mepps , This post is not meant to be a dig at you or the other developers, i know running a MMORPG/ F2p open world with multiple...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Feb 3, 2024
  11. Toshknight replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - January 2024.

Jack T. Chance ill make this suit for you, or the arrow one, i have some things in mind, that i haven't seen players try , that can do it....

Jan 18, 2024
  12. Toshknight replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - January 2024.

yea i agree, but i think my main issue is.... since the developers, no matter who, since The Rage power DLC came out in 2015...

Jan 15, 2024
  13. Toshknight replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - January 2024.

That's cool, yea, I'm not saying that the styles, aren't going to be cool to use, I'm just mainly commenting on the Development...

Jan 14, 2024
  14. Toshknight replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - January 2024.

i get and agree with you, but i think its the fact, that, they made it a month wait, release, when it could of or should of just been...

Jan 10, 2024
  15. Toshknight replied to the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - January 2024.

wow, this is awesome, we are so lucky to get a iconic chest piece ,from NIGHTRUNNER , its all most of us have wanted for years, there is no...

Jan 8, 2024
  16. Toshknight has a new avatar.

Dec 3, 2023
  17. Toshknight replied to the thread Iconic's Style Series.

i like the dedication and drive to do things like this, anyone can post pics but, editing, and putting your ideas and creations, into a...

Dec 3, 2023
  18. Toshknight replied to the thread Is it just me? (JLDC Rewards).

it is sad, how RNG basically a new type of lootbox, that moves around more currency to get open, for the people who banned loot boxes...

Nov 26, 2023
  19. Toshknight replied to the thread Will the new material ever return ?.

that's very lacking in development when this company is making more money for david zazlov then any dc movie that has come out this year

Nov 26, 2023
  20. Toshknight replied to the thread Fear VS Will - Who will win? (Stream Announcement).

hmm

Nov 26, 2023