Toshknight's Recent Activity

1. Toshknight replied to the thread about "Movement Style Tab" future styles.

i watched this, from 2020... i know the pandemic kinda took alot off in a different direction, someone said in that forum thread there...

Jan 16, 2022 at 9:31 AM
  2. Toshknight replied to the thread about "Movement Style Tab" future styles.

ohhhhh, the missing animations/effects, i'm sorry, i over looked that, in your message, missread it, yea, i figured since they shut...

Jan 16, 2022 at 9:25 AM
  3. Toshknight liked Ergotth's post in the thread about "Movement Style Tab" future styles.

A collection of Power-based styles would also be neat. Snowflakes for Ice, embers and smoke for Fire, purple pulsations for mental, runes...

Jan 16, 2022 at 4:53 AM
  4. Toshknight liked Grim931's post in the thread about "Movement Style Tab" future styles.

I think just opening up the super speed lightning effect to be tint-able would be a huge start. Similar to how the flight trail is based on...

Jan 16, 2022 at 4:52 AM
  5. Toshknight liked TheLorax's post in the thread about "Movement Style Tab" future styles.

They need to fix the movement styles for superspeed on consoles before adding new ones.

Jan 16, 2022 at 4:52 AM
  6. Toshknight replied to the thread about "Movement Style Tab" future styles.

see i wasn't sure my other post i was told it was to big... lol, so i said ok, ill scale it down, but i always figure bigger is easier...

Jan 16, 2022 at 4:51 AM
  7. Toshknight liked the solowing's post in the thread about "Movement Style Tab" future styles.

Font changing cause tiny font:p

Jan 16, 2022 at 4:47 AM
  8. Toshknight replied to the thread about "Movement Style Tab" future styles.

that was one thing a lot of us asked about years back, that was off the table back then, due to how many different colors not sure...

Jan 16, 2022 at 4:46 AM
  9. Toshknight replied to the thread about "Movement Style Tab" future styles.

i agree, i said, they should fix the animations in the superspeed tree and other movement trees, to match/go with the Movement style...

Jan 16, 2022 at 4:43 AM
  10. Toshknight liked MAGNETOxxFirstClass's post in the thread 2022 anniversary vendor and future styles "LONG".

Here is a quick fix for the small text. ;)

Jan 15, 2022 at 5:03 AM
  11. Toshknight posted a new thread.

about "Movement Style Tab" future styles

My last post was way too long, had some of this in it. i will make it short and just stick to the ask and main subjects without going off...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Jan 15, 2022 at 5:01 AM
  12. Toshknight replied to the thread 2022 anniversary vendor and future styles "LONG".

I'll be the first the admit I have s#$# punctuation. i tried making the font bold, and spreading some of the "LONG SO ATTEMPTED...

Jan 15, 2022 at 4:44 AM
  13. Toshknight liked Tiffany6223's post in the thread 2022 anniversary vendor and future styles "LONG".

OMG … you get a like just for the effort put in to this novel lol. But yes, I’m all for more Star Sapphire styles.

Jan 15, 2022 at 4:39 AM
  14. Toshknight liked Charon's post in the thread awesome Qwardian weapon 1h lightning bolt.

I made it last night actually. It'll go out in a future chase weekend for the Anti-Matter fight for EP42.

Jan 13, 2022 at 11:00 AM
  15. Toshknight liked Zoe·'s post in the thread awesome Qwardian weapon 1h lightning bolt.

Would love that, hope Charon will see this thread.

Jan 13, 2022 at 10:58 AM
  16. Toshknight posted a new thread.

2022 anniversary vendor and future styles "LONG"

VERY LONG READ, if you get through it, i applaud you but it really is a interesting idea and good questions about the future of what is...

Jan 13, 2022 at 10:18 AM
  17. Toshknight posted a new thread.

awesome Qwardian weapon 1h lightning bolt

is this available for players? if not it should be on a request list. same as Eabard Thawne's Speedforce Wand, "basically like weather...

Jan 13, 2022 at 9:05 AM
  18. Toshknight replied to the thread Please explain me something, I´m slow..

yes and MMO ethics, and Exploits is a very serious topic, that has never been overlooked, specially now, with microtransactions, and...

Dec 23, 2021
  19. Toshknight replied to the thread Please explain me something, I´m slow..

it really is that simple, and tons of fortnite type players, that want everything all at once, they want the game to be free totally,...

Dec 21, 2021
  20. Toshknight liked Quantum Edge's post in the thread Please explain me something, I´m slow..

Playing an MMO requires two things, one, social skills that allow you to play with others without launching into a Lenny Bruce tirade when...

Dec 21, 2021
  21. Toshknight replied to the thread Please explain me something, I´m slow..

i honestly don't think people that think this is a good idea or is not bad, is either under 17, doesn't have alot of experience in...

Dec 21, 2021
  22. Toshknight replied to the thread Stop being mean to the Devs.

seriously post an instance of someone bullying a developer, or give an example, cause i just wanto understand your use of the private...

Dec 20, 2021
  23. Toshknight replied to the thread Stop being mean to the Devs.

private property , ya... but read the TOS... u don't wanto listen.

Dec 20, 2021
  24. Toshknight replied to the thread Stop being mean to the Devs.

Agree 100 i know look at halo infinite, the devs are asking for Criticism good , bad, ugly , they wanto know, cause they are doing what...

Dec 20, 2021
  25. Toshknight replied to the thread Stop being mean to the Devs.

actually, These forums/game are public, TOS says so, the rules don't care about your feelings either, or the laws... you can , in...

Dec 20, 2021