thirty six's Recent Activity

1. thirty six replied to the thread Why is US server still down?.

It's up, if you have any time left <3

Apr 7, 2024
  2. thirty six liked killercomic's post in the thread Why is US server still down?.

You have my sincerest condolences..

Apr 7, 2024
  3. thirty six replied to the thread Why is US server still down?.

The funniest part of their long downtimes on weekends, is how much time logged in they're losing, as well as money spent they're...

Apr 7, 2024
  4. thirty six liked Chilontius's post in the thread Why is US server still down?.

I was hoping to get to play a little before the GF forces me to go shopping for 20 years =(

Apr 7, 2024
  5. thirty six liked Spider Jerusalem's post in the thread Why is US server still down?.

Been playing this game for the past 13 years and I've never seen an extended downtime scheduled on a Saturday.

Apr 6, 2024
  6. thirty six liked BUDOKAI101's post in the thread Why is US server still down?.

There is been insane performances issues with the servers. There's no way they can bring the game back up and leave it the way it's been...

Apr 6, 2024
  7. thirty six posted a new thread.

Why is US server still down?

We're getting close to an hour passed the usual time the server comes back up, and I've seen nothing about extended downtime anywhere. Any...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Apr 6, 2024
  8. thirty six posted a new thread.

Is reset time an hour now?

So, every time I've tried to log in, on Usps, after reset, seemingly since Mepps left, I can't get in until nearly 10am est, where it was...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Mar 2, 2024
  9. thirty six replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Voice chat is so broken.

Bumping this in hope of getting some upvotes. Thank you all

Feb 16, 2024
  10. thirty six replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Voice chat is so broken.

Thanks for the upvote!

Feb 13, 2024
  11. thirty six liked emerson brasileiro's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Voice chat is so broken.

I've already been through this and have now returned to DISCORD, but I'm sure the game would be much more practical

Feb 13, 2024
  12. thirty six liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Voice chat is so broken.

Mepps said they were aware of the issue and working on it, that was before he left.

Feb 13, 2024
  13. thirty six posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Voice chat is so broken

Half the time I lose voice chat completely. The other half there's sporadically people who can't hear each other without switching back and...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Feb 12, 2024
  14. thirty six replied to the thread Oh boy it begins! Day 1 no server reset?.

Day 2 of the world not being back up by 9:30...

Feb 12, 2024
  15. thirty six replied to the thread Oh boy it begins! Day 1 no server reset?.

M E P P S

Feb 11, 2024