Oh boy it begins! Day 1 no server reset?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheBlackBond, Feb 11, 2024.

1. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

This is the end
    Beautiful friend
    This is the end
    My only friend
    The end
    • Like x 4
  2. Bamafan35611 New Player

a new update

Status: 2/11/2024 8:34 PST - We are currently investigating an issue with server: US Playstation and PC
  3. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Because there’s not even a Mepps to tell us the updates on the servers now. Kinda ironic your only mouthpiece for the game is gone and right after the servers crash. For all we know this can be an all day problem.
    • Like x 2
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Back up
    • Like x 1
  6. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Yup thank you! I just tried and looks like we’re in. Now here’s hoping the population isn’t totally dead today because people tried to login and went nope playing something else instead.
  7. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Funny thing, I had checked, and it was still locked. I looked for new posts, saw your comment, and my first thought was "Why are you telling someone to back up? Then I realized what thread I was on. Checked the server status again, and saw the server was back up.
    • Like x 1
  8. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

PolishEagle trying for Mepps job, hopefully he gets in lol jkjk :D
    • Like x 1
  9. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

???
    I can count on one hand how many times I was able to log in at 9:30AM.

10AM is pretty much the standard.
  10. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

o_O
    9:35 AM Eastern is when I usually make it online. I would say it's rare for it to be later than that for me.
  11. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Might be on a slower system than the rest of us, but there's hundreds of us on a 9:30 on the regular.
  12. thirty six Loyal Player

Day 2 of the world not being back up by 9:30...
  13. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

I’ve noticed there is an eager beaver IT person or persons who now make sure the bonus weeks starts an hour or two before shutdown on the US servers. Never happened like that before since I’ve played. So that was a nice little update all things considered.
    • Like x 1
  14. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

HAHAHA

I remember when he would put random bosses in the Halls. That would be too much fun.
  15. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Yeah short post because I was not officially behind in my dailies!