Shadowdragon's Recent Activity

1. Shadowdragon liked Ryazan's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Animation delay.

Basically some powers animations are getting a little delay for no reason, it's not due to lag or FPS, whenever you login your character...

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:39 PM
  2. Shadowdragon liked Melusine Midnight's post in the thread Batman day and Wonder Woman day will be recycled Superman Day.

As someone with 735+ sp who has all that stuff, I still completely agree with you. Just cause I don't need something, doesn't make it...

Apr 20, 2024 at 12:08 PM
  3. Shadowdragon liked geoforcee100's post in the thread "A Powerful Gift" Collection.

#12 Essence of the Ethereal - Last Boss of the Cursed Themyscira Raid

Apr 11, 2024
  4. Shadowdragon liked geoforcee100's post in the thread "A Powerful Gift" Collection.

#6 confirmed final boss SJ alert

Apr 11, 2024
  5. Shadowdragon liked lllStrichcodelll's post in the thread "A Powerful Gift" Collection.

This thread is going to be a guide for the drop locations for the pieces needed to acquire the Magical Drain Aura. For now these will...

Apr 11, 2024
  6. Shadowdragon liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Server Delay.

The lag spikes, server Delay, slow rendering, and glitching movement today is HORRIBLE. Very much worse than I've seen in the past couple...

Apr 4, 2024
  7. Shadowdragon replied to the thread New To Doctor Fate Vendor - ???.

No errors when these 2 materials are used together... :eek: [IMG]

Apr 1, 2024
  8. Shadowdragon liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread New To Doctor Fate Vendor - ???.

A mysterious new item has appeared in Doctor Fate's Vendor shop... perhaps an Exobyte Analyzer can help you learn more. [IMG]

Apr 1, 2024
  9. Shadowdragon liked Cardboard's post in the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

What's up players! A new ally has arrived! John Stewart Call upon a leader of the Green Lantern Corps, John Stewart! Hardlight Turret...

Mar 29, 2024
  10. Shadowdragon liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Bonus Stabilizer Solo + 20% Off Quark Vendor (March 2024).

BONUS STABILIZER EVENT Need a few more Stabilizers? This is your week, because we're running a special bonus event on Stabilizer Solo...

Mar 27, 2024
  11. Shadowdragon liked Kendricke's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

First thing my son did yesterday when he got home from school was play his character on our PS5. Later, I logged in to my PC and we...

Mar 27, 2024
  12. Shadowdragon liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Producer's Letter - March 2024.

PRODUCER’S LETTER – March 2024 WHAT’S NEW? A Studio Update Hello DC Universe Online! My name is Kenn "Kendricke" White, and I’m the...

Mar 26, 2024
  13. Shadowdragon replied to the thread Fixed Gentleman Ghost spawning next to Batgirl.

Saw this happen a few times. Maybe his teleport mechanic is following someone that rallied during the fight?

Mar 20, 2024
  14. Shadowdragon liked joci's post in the thread Fixed Gentleman Ghost spawning next to Batgirl.

About an hour ago, Gentleman Ghost kept spawning next to Batgirl and Swamp Thing at Cursed Gotham City Episode. He'd attack and kill...

Mar 20, 2024
  15. Shadowdragon liked Iconic Simulation's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Bingo.... Announcement: [IMG] Booster Bundle description: [IMG] Mystery Solved. The Hematite Metalweave Material IS the Sabel...

Mar 15, 2024
  16. Shadowdragon liked Iconic Simulation's post in the thread Server Downtime - March 14, 2024 - St. Patrick's Day Event.

[IMG] All worlds will be taken offline at 6AM PT on March 14, 2024, to publish the St. Patrick's Day March Seasonal event. Downtime may...

Mar 14, 2024
  17. Shadowdragon replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Switch Login Problem.

Getting various errors: - authentication error - world is down for maintenance - error connecting to world Sometimes it lets you in.

Feb 29, 2024
  18. Shadowdragon liked Darkus Infinitus's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Switch Login Problem.

Anyone else having problems logging in on Switch, I am

Feb 29, 2024
  19. Shadowdragon liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards March 2024.

DOCTOR FATE'S MARCH REWARDS New month; new rewards! Each day you log in this month (before April 1, 2024) unlocks rewards - from new...

Feb 29, 2024
  20. Shadowdragon liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Bonus Ally Favor! (From 2/22/24-2/28/24).

[IMG] BONUS ALLY FAVOR WEEK This week, your chances to receive Ally Favor as drops when defeating enemies is doubled! This means...

Feb 21, 2024
  21. Shadowdragon liked Korlick's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed LAG.

Game has been lagging everywhere for a couple days now. Open world, HoL, instance areas...lag hits everywhere. Im really surprised nobody...

Feb 20, 2024
  22. Shadowdragon liked Angeliana's post in the thread Did Mepps Leave DCUO.

We are aware you all are passionate about DCUO, and about your feelings (good or bad) regarding any of the recent game team departures. We...

Feb 12, 2024
  23. Shadowdragon liked Mepps's post in the thread Celebrate Black History Month.

[IMG] Celebrate Black History Month Help us celebrate Black History Month this year with new free gifts! Log in between now and February...

Feb 2, 2024
  24. Shadowdragon liked Mepps's post in the thread Server Update - January 31, 2024.

Episode 21 2-Player: Duo name has been changed back from Prison Break to The First Piece Episode 35 Forge Metal Chromas dropped from...

Jan 31, 2024
  25. Shadowdragon liked Mepps's post in the thread Test Server Update - January 24, 2024.

Test Hotfix 1/30/2024 2024 Love Conquers All Updated Sequin Sequence feat to "Open a Sequins Chroma Pack from the 2024 Love Conquers All...

Jan 30, 2024