Shadowdragon's Recent Activity

1. Shadowdragon liked Mepps's post in the thread In Progress "Item sold" Mail is duplicataing indefinitely.

We're tackling it (actually have been). Appreciate the heads up.

May 24, 2022 at 6:12 AM
  2. Shadowdragon liked Mepps's post in the thread Server Hotfix - May 21, 2022.

Spring Seasonal Added Dr. Sarah Charles and Veronica Cale to the House of Legends Spring Seasonal area. Added stands and sacks to the...

May 23, 2022 at 9:43 AM
  3. Shadowdragon liked Catastrophic Repercussion's post in the thread In Progress "Item sold" Mail is duplicataing indefinitely.

[media] I had this captured more than 12 hours ago, a bit more detail: It only duplicates the last sold item. It seems to only actively...

May 22, 2022 at 5:14 PM
  4. Shadowdragon replied to the thread In Progress "Item sold" Mail is duplicataing indefinitely.

I'm getting this as well on one of my characters. The mail notification is taking over my chat window.

May 22, 2022 at 5:58 AM
  5. Shadowdragon liked Khael's post in the thread In Progress "Item sold" Mail is duplicataing indefinitely.

I keep receiving mail and cash from a sale from the broker, every 4 seconds. I had something like 928 millions before this bug, now i...

May 22, 2022 at 5:58 AM
  6. Shadowdragon replied to the thread Glitched mail for Superboy rebellious jacket.

It's a common issue because it's not exactly a smooth user experience. So the post is useful. For some reason, this particular reward gets...

May 18, 2022
  7. Shadowdragon replied to the thread Grab and Smash help.

That's the duo version of the Lighthouse, not Old Gotham Subway. The Subway version of the mission has another quest name.

May 17, 2022
  8. Shadowdragon liked MidLifeCrysis41's post in the thread OMG! please stop stunning me!!.

This new DLC has implemented the most moronic, and unnecessary form of stunning/rooting/grounding/block breaking etc I’ve ever seen. My...

May 15, 2022
  9. Shadowdragon replied to the thread Dev Discussion Episode 43: Open World.

This doesn't seem to work on Switch at least. There's also only 1 phase there. I had the mission highlighted and walked all over both...

May 13, 2022
  10. Shadowdragon liked Mepps's post in the thread Fixed Test Server Login Request #2.

Okay, all the peoples! You were great and really essential in helping us figure out what is going on here. We have identified the...

May 13, 2022
  11. Shadowdragon replied to the thread Fixed Test Server Login Request #2.

My run from the start of this thread was the same as yesterday... usually 1 character was OK, followed by many that hit the error... not...

May 12, 2022
  12. Shadowdragon liked Mepps's post in the thread Fixed Test Server Login Request #2.

As of *just now* we have another new build up on the test server with another speculative fix. Please let us know if logging in after...

May 12, 2022
  13. Shadowdragon liked Mepps's post in the thread Save in the Spring Sale!.

[IMG] SPRING SALE! Stock up on the DCUO essentials this week just in time for spring summer. The following fan-favorite consumable...

May 12, 2022
  14. Shadowdragon replied to the thread Spring Sale Whoot Whoot !.

Thanks... this sale came just in time! Last episode's bonus weeks drained my replays. And breakthrough failures at high percent success...

May 12, 2022
  15. Shadowdragon liked Zoe·'s post in the thread Spring Sale Whoot Whoot !.

[IMG]

May 12, 2022
  16. Shadowdragon replied to the thread Fixed [URGENT] Test Server Login Request.

I did the same things as yesterday... logged on OK and zoned a few times after doing some maintenance. I only got the 0x0100,12 after...

May 11, 2022
  17. Shadowdragon replied to the thread NPC's getting new personalities... but we can't?.

This thread needs a Murk... [IMG]

May 7, 2022
  18. Shadowdragon liked Mepps's post in the thread Current and Upcoming Events and Content in DC Universe Online.

A quick update here. Spring and Elite+ have been moved to May 12th (for PS, PC, Xbox - Switch TBD) while we track down a potential...

May 3, 2022
  19. Shadowdragon liked Hraesvelg's post in the thread Bump 21 days down to 10-14.

Is logging in 21/(28-31) days in a month REALLY that onerous? You don't even have to claim them every day, just log in. That gives you like...

May 3, 2022
  20. Shadowdragon liked TLantern's post in the thread Dev Discussion Episode 43: Return to Earth 3 Alert.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the feedback. I have a fix coming that will prevent Ultraman's aggro drop. I've also increased the amount...

Apr 29, 2022
  21. Shadowdragon liked Charon's post in the thread Fixed Brimstone Grasping Hand DoT Never Goes Away Until Death.

I spent some time digging around and found another way to build the ability. There was a fairly easily repro'd race condition when your CC...

Apr 29, 2022