Fixed Gentleman Ghost spawning next to Batgirl

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by joci, Mar 18, 2024.

1. joci New Player

About an hour ago, Gentleman Ghost kept spawning next to Batgirl and Swamp Thing at Cursed Gotham City Episode. He'd attack and kill players then despawn. A minute later, he'd spawn again and repeat. This happened a few times while I was at the Batgirl Vendor, so I finally changed Phases then left. Is this a bug?
    • Like x 1
  2. AerynDC Developer

We have confirmed that Gentleman Ghost can be led astray.
    • Like x 1
  3. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Saw this happen a few times. Maybe his teleport mechanic is following someone that rallied during the fight?
    • Like x 1
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

It's more when someone gets agro then leaves the area alive. Could be on purpose as they try to get a count while not participating, or could be they were traveling too close and got hit, then just kept going thinking agro would drop.

Happened to me a few times, porting into a phase too close...getting hit, then heading over to Gorgon who was being burnt....all of a sudden, GG and Gorgon were both there....both kicking my butt.

Never saw him by spawn area, but he's definitely teleporting to someone with agro...I'd wager never having died/fled.
  5. AerynDC Developer

This should be fixed on Live now. Let us know if Gentleman Ghost continues to behave in a way unbefitting a gentleman.
    • Like x 2