Bonus Stabilizer Solo + 20% Off Quark Vendor (March 2024)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MiguelDaybreak, Mar 27, 2024.

1. MiguelDaybreak Community Relations

BONUS STABILIZER EVENT

Need a few more Stabilizers? This is your week, because we're running a special bonus event on Stabilizer Solo instances from Thursday, March 28 2024 until Wednesday, April 3 2024. Completing a Stabilizer Solo instance will earn you doubled TRIPLED drops on Stabilizers!

PLUS, all items on the Quark vendor are 20% off throughout the event too.

Stabilizers and Stabilizer Fragments are used to open locked Time Capsules, found throughout the game. Quarks are found inside Time Capsules and can be used to purchase past Time Capsule rewards from the Quark vendor.

This bonus event runs from Thursday, March 28 2024 until Wednesday, April 3 2024.
    • Like x 16
  2. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

Save the universe and legends PVE we need this asap it's dry out here real bad
    • Like x 3
  3. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar Active Player

Tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :p
  4. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar Active Player

And we are wait still for bonus Artifact xp dont forget please :)) a long time
    • Like x 4
  5. ColdFuzion Well-Known Player

No, that's what YOU need ... not what WE ALL need, which is the Double XP Bonus.
    • Like x 1
  6. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

The game already gives you a lot more artifact XP for staying active longer it's what they added when they took nth metal caches out of the broker. You now get way more nth metal drops for staying. active so use more alts if you want 2x xp 2 alts is pretty much 2x xp. I don't see the reason for 2x xp now with wolfpack. all you need to do is stay active and run more alts and work on 1 artifact at a time instead of working on 8 artifacts x3 for 8 alts
  7. UDDOPEKKA New Player

Not all ppl playing game for a long time, bit kickstart will work very good. Because of rumors most of new players saving xp. Not all of us want double fortify for 8th 9th 200 art to swap like you guys.
    • Like x 1
  8. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

Instead of wanting an artifact XP Bonus Week. perhaps what you really want is your base stats to matter instead of being clamped extremely heavily as well as your skill points. Instead of wanting a Bonus Week for artifacts that are not clamped just so you can get through content faster
  9. ColdFuzion Well-Known Player

You don't sound like you:
    -Play alot in general or even been active in dcuo for at least a decade.
    -Have anything close to 800+ sp since all you do is argue for hours in LFG without playing much.
    -Make sense - use more alts if you want 2x xp 2 alts is pretty much 2x xp (2x xp is a MUST for ALL, with or without woflpacks. They took caches out of the broker to force people into buying them from the marketplace. Using more alts doesn't mean more xp, genius. you just play for more hours to get more xp. More playtime (Not alts) = more xp).

I saw you being salty arguing with everyone in LFG for hours in, so keep your pointless thoughts to yourself and never generalise about something that is mainly just for yourself.
    You don't speak for the players when you keep saying "WE" yet it's all about what YOU need and what YOU think.
    Speak for yourself, from experience which you don't seem to have any.
    I've been in this game perhaps the same number as your age (a bit over 13 years) so spare me your broken logic.
    • Like x 4
  10. Korlick Loyal Player

You keep saying this all the time, im begining to believe that you really dont know what double xp really means lol
    • Like x 4
  11. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

We don't need Artifact xp bonus week we need a base stat rework everyone crying for 2x bonus week because they do not feel any progression with base stats don't you understand why 800sp is pointless because. it's clamped 70% and you also get role debuffed as a stacking clamp. Artifacts are not clamped that's why everyone wants artifact XP everyone should be asking for a relaunch that's matter gear and skill points 2.0. Base stat progression is completely pointless at the moment. stats revamp clamp plus a role debuff is far to much to feel any base stat progression it is why people jump ship so fast after new episodes drop. It is why the community is not sticky it is why eg7 is not reinvesting in the game the clamp must go or stay with a proper relaunch of stats matters
  12. TanyaTheEvilll New Player

Outstanding, thanks so much
  13. flashnip New Player

With the reintroduction of the stabilizer duo (now solo) in 2023 and the removal of some other things, i was kind of hoping the old x5 bonus week would come back as well, guess not, ah well.
  14. UDDOPEKKA New Player

I want to feel progress with feats and sp farming, not getting bullied cause of low art level and being 120x3 power(battery with new name) troll because I return to the game after 2018. There is meta and there is people. In chme I should be btroll, in cte or false idols elite raid I should buff troll, and as you know these are not cheap. Living in third world country and just want to have fun thats all.
    • Like x 3
  15. ColdFuzion Well-Known Player

The same nonsense you puked for hours in LFG you doing it here as well, broken record it is.
    None of what I said got processed properly in your illogical brain since you responded to none of it and just went on and rambled randomly once again as if I am talking to a brick-wall, which in this case it is just that.
    Just go back to LFG spewing poison about PC players and what have you.
  16. ColdFuzion Well-Known Player

As I explained in my response to him earlier, he surely does not seem to know nor understand what that is or what he is even talking about.
    I would've had much better and actually fruitful results dealing with a ChatGPT than him tbh.
  17. badams8705 New Player

I'm happy with the Quark sale ...
  18. Icon Active Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Hey, that's cool, but you know what would be even COOLER? AN ACROSS THE BOARD, PERMANENT, MAJOR PRICE DROP OF ALL THE PRICES ON THE QUARK VENDORS! SLASH THOSE PRICES IN HALF!!!

You could also "Right Size" the Exchange Rate from the Vendors that sell Quarks, which is to say give us at least twice the amount of Quarks we get now for our Source Marks/Destiny Tokens! ;)

And lastly, just go ahead and stick the Shaded Comic Material on the Marketplace for a reasonable price, redeemable by ALL of our characters! Come on, you know you want to! ;)
    • Like x 2