Quantum Rising's Recent Activity

1. Quantum Rising liked OneWhoLaughed's post in the thread Precision vs might these days.

What powersets were both players using? This is an important factor. As is whether you were comparing boss total or ad total on damage....

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:07 PM
  2. Quantum Rising posted a new thread.

Pretty disappointed with Kryptonian lair.

You should have made it at least as big as the Manor. Been waiting for this for almost a decade and it's just 'Meh'. A big as the Manor...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Apr 21, 2024 at 2:33 AM
  3. Quantum Rising replied to the thread Pet clipping, I love DCUO so..

Wonder why there are so few tanks nowadays? There you go. DB ruined tanking with all these pets, allies and summons that literally kill...

Apr 21, 2024 at 2:27 AM
  4. Quantum Rising liked BathroomPapi's post in the thread Dev Confirmed Allies = Power Balance.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/ally-john-stewart.331229/page-5#post-4636521 We should be alot more upset by this....

Apr 18, 2024
  5. Quantum Rising replied to the thread Pet DPS - Mercy, Godwave, Arcane Battery.

Those that don't use offering when they have Zatanna do testing and pay attention to the energy of your summon. Unfortunately even though...

Apr 18, 2024
  6. Quantum Rising replied to the thread Quislet Or Solar.

The auto correct in this makes me lol.

Apr 15, 2024
  7. Quantum Rising replied to the thread What allies do you want to see in the future? Pick 3, one for each origin..

Meta: Firestorm Active: Radiation aura - d.o.t. for 20 seconds Passive Transmutation Level 10 - 5-8% chance to slow mob attacks and...

Apr 7, 2024
  8. Quantum Rising replied to the thread Could we Re-Utilize Smallville for an open world area?.

At this point I didn't mind re-using any older content as long as we get something new. For clarification... I don't mind going back...

Apr 7, 2024
  9. Quantum Rising liked Ghostknight's post in the thread Talk about Last Minute Info.

I forgot you have all the answers. Some people didn't get this information to obtain the bonus, because of the timing of the notice....

Mar 3, 2024
  10. Quantum Rising liked Raven Nocturnal's post in the thread Bring back EOG healing.

You don't have to think, it was confirmed by the devs themselves to not be "intended". Well, not the way they thought it would be,...

Feb 26, 2024
  11. Quantum Rising replied to the thread Rage Crash Testing Methods.

Devils advocate but the current state of Rage could be considered biased against the hearing impaired. @DB why has this not been addressed?

Feb 25, 2024
  12. Quantum Rising replied to the thread Bring back EOG healing.

Personally don't think art swapping was ever intended so I agree. Found plenty of builds to go toe to toe with most gadgets so...

Feb 25, 2024
  13. Quantum Rising replied to the thread Bring back EOG healing.

All they needed to do was put limitations on 1 EOG in effect at a time and it would have been fine. It was the group clustering with...

Feb 25, 2024
  14. Quantum Rising liked CrYsiS44's post in the thread Bring back EOG healing.

I didn’t say it was. But it most certainly wasn’t as fkd up as swapping. Swapping has opened the door to basically a massive host of...

Feb 25, 2024
  15. Quantum Rising liked Bathroom Dad's post in the thread Bring back EOG healing.

The healing part wasn’t broken. It’s the DPS role that was the problem. Guys were getting insane buffs for people standing in the orange....

Feb 25, 2024
  16. Quantum Rising liked CrYsiS44's post in the thread Bring back EOG healing.

Healing is so incredibly mind-numbingly boring without it. It was so much fun to play with! The reasons for nerfing it was “because it was...

Feb 25, 2024
  17. Quantum Rising replied to the thread QOL: Optimize role gear button.

Well in other games it just compares the stats of items in your inventory. If the item has better CR t will automatically equip the item in...

Feb 12, 2024
  18. Quantum Rising posted a new thread.

QOL: Optimize role gear button

Can we get a button on each armory that will optimize the gear depending on role? It's annoying when I upgrade a new equipment piece and...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Feb 11, 2024
  19. Quantum Rising liked LowFlyingMoon's post in the thread How technical support broke my heart.

If you paid with different credit cards - isn't your name on all those cards? Unless you were using other people's credit cards, I...

Feb 6, 2024
  20. Quantum Rising replied to the thread How technical support broke my heart.

If what you say is true that's horrible. I can't imagine going on vacation to another country and getting banned over their mistake. I...

Feb 6, 2024
  21. Quantum Rising replied to the thread The real reason why Prec needs a NERF.

Nope. Nothing new here again. Literally everything you said before ad naseaum. We all know dw-bow and braw-ss is broken.The only people...

Feb 1, 2024
  22. Quantum Rising replied to the thread The real reason why Prec needs a NERF.

Not interested in help. Prec is about as easy as it gets. Like I said I have 3 armories with it. You can sleep walk dual wield-bow ,...

Jan 31, 2024
  23. Quantum Rising replied to the thread The real reason why Prec needs a NERF.

You said nothing new that you haven't said ad naseum in this thread. Still waiting for your loadout and traits.

Jan 31, 2024
  24. Quantum Rising replied to the thread The real reason why Prec needs a NERF.

It's a perfect analogy. Yours is fallacious because in your mind they're equal to begin with and until you overcome that bias (likely...

Jan 31, 2024
  25. Quantum Rising liked lamourboy001's post in the thread The real reason why Prec needs a NERF.

Just don't listen to Deity, he's here 24/7 as a daybreak agent. o_O He loves trolling people but doesn't play the game so no matter...

Jan 31, 2024