Massah's Recent Activity

1. Massah liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Celestial: Admonish.

Ya, I was suggesting to him to do the full combo, x2, until plaque off cool down basically. For a simple rotation to use for healing...

Mar 26, 2024
  2. Massah liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread Celestial: Admonish.

Consume soul has a 1.5s cooldown thou doesn’t it? Is so you wouldn’t be able o clip CS with CS and get the full ticks of heals. Unless...

Mar 26, 2024
  3. Massah liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Celestial: Admonish.

From my timing, you can get all 3 healing ticks out of consume before you cast consume again. It's a 'slower' clip than if you were...

Mar 26, 2024
  4. Massah liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread Celestial: Admonish.

If you want to dive heavy into the ally heals you could also use wotp (or whatever the corrupt version of CS is) to combo into consume soul...

Mar 26, 2024
  5. Massah liked bboy-rei's post in the thread Celestial: Admonish.

Consume Soul is the main heal for healing NPCs/pets, for supercharges you have Cursed Idol (5k) and Sacrifice (10k). The latter can be used...

Mar 26, 2024
  6. Massah liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Celestial: Admonish.

Also, just to add, plaque combo will also heal allies/NPCs that are near the corrupted light glyph. So, for a rotation, and keep in mind...

Mar 26, 2024
  7. Massah liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Celestial: Admonish.

Celestial does have some healing outside of group/NPCs. For example, consume soul will heal NPCs and non group members of the same...

Mar 26, 2024
  8. Massah liked SethZoulMonEl's post in the thread Loadouts For Sorcery.

Have you noticed Invocation of Renewal had its cooldown changed recently? It's much longer than it was 5-6 months ago, and I cannot...

Mar 20, 2024
  9. Massah liked Raijin1999's post in the thread Loadouts For Sorcery.

Battle Healers don't work too well because of a few things. The classic healer powersets are crippled by built in double standards where...

Mar 20, 2024
  10. Massah liked JLAxPOWER GIRL's post in the thread Loadouts For Sorcery.

Sorc healing is still great. The pet thing may be the issue. Problem with Mr Eyeball is that you can't tell what party member its going to...

Mar 20, 2024
  11. Massah liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread Loadouts For Sorcery.

The heals it gives is rather slow. They tick every 2 seconds unlike all other HoTs. And they aren’t the strongest. But the strength comes...

Mar 20, 2024
  12. Massah liked Justinmars's post in the thread Loadouts For Sorcery.

Thank you I will keep this In mind

Mar 20, 2024
  13. Massah liked Grip's post in the thread Loadouts For Sorcery.

I can't disagree too much. DCUO's healing power roster is strong; that's why I wondered what your goals are with Sorcery. If you want...

Mar 20, 2024
  14. Massah liked Justinmars's post in the thread Loadouts For Sorcery.

What about watcher is that any good?

Mar 20, 2024
  15. Massah liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread Loadouts For Sorcery.

Unfortunately no. Pet AIs in general are not good. Fury at least do its big attack when it has power and guardian will tank for you when...

Mar 20, 2024
  16. Massah liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread Loadouts For Sorcery.

If you like sorcery then stay sorcery. Don’t worry about what’s “best”. Metas change all the time. So instead find what works with the...

Mar 20, 2024
  17. Massah replied to the thread Celestial: Admonish.

Yes 99% Those pesky exceptions to that rule like Light Barrier from HL or Grandeur from Mental Also the Stealth/Invisibility and a...

Mar 20, 2024
  18. Massah liked DeitySupreme's post in the thread Celestial: Admonish.

The reason you can’t clip using admonish is simple because you can do damage with it. This is how 99% of abilities work in dcuo. If an...

Mar 20, 2024
  19. Massah liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Celestial: Admonish.

Hi, happy to help! I use transformation, strategist, and page. (It's okay to swap in purple, but page helps in survival mode and elite...

Mar 20, 2024
  20. Massah liked Melusine Midnight's post in the thread Celestial: Admonish.

Cool build, can you tell me your arts and how you spec SP? I just got back after 2 years, my current loadout is fine and seems to...

Mar 20, 2024
  21. Massah liked bboy-rei's post in the thread Celestial: Admonish.

Aside from specific content you don't even need to use full healing builds. You're good enough with Renew/Admonish/Virtuous Light as...

Mar 20, 2024
  22. Massah liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Celestial: Admonish.

Our group heal is also a very powerful melee/mid range attack. Imagine how overpowered celestial would be if that power could be clipped....

Mar 20, 2024
  23. Massah liked bboy-rei's post in the thread Celestial: Admonish.

I’ve had no issue healing elite content as Celestial, it just may be the people you run with ignore mechanics or think they’re still...

Mar 20, 2024
  24. Massah liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Celestial: Admonish.

Celestial is in my opinion, the strongest healer. The best way I've found to heal with celestial, is with a technique like "preventative...

Mar 20, 2024