Lycan Nightshade's Recent Activity

1. Lycan Nightshade replied to the thread DEVS! GIVE US NEW POWERS RIGHT NOW!!!.

while i dont think new powersets are in the picture maybe we could get some new Iconic moves?

Apr 14, 2024
  2. Lycan Nightshade replied to the thread Base Off: Iconi-CLASH Competition!.

..eh heres one for the road ...... Are we there YET? (good luck to all current and future contestants, Achikah keep being awesome)

Apr 14, 2024
  3. Lycan Nightshade liked Eve's post in the thread Vendor Chase 3 - Bonus Currency & New Rewards!.

[IMG] [IMG] These Base Items are beautiful. I kinda like the idea of the aura pieces but depends on how much the vendor piece costs I...

Apr 10, 2024
  4. Lycan Nightshade replied to the thread Base Off: Iconi-CLASH Competition!.

sssooooooo...........Are We There Yet? :D

Apr 8, 2024
  5. Lycan Nightshade liked Achikah's post in the thread Base Off: Iconi-CLASH Competition!.

Eeee, awesome! I don't think I've seen a Bane base yet. EXCITEMENT! Got you penciled in for an entry, sir! As always, looking forward...

Apr 6, 2024
  6. Lycan Nightshade replied to the thread Base Off: Iconi-CLASH Competition!.

Are We There Yet?

Apr 5, 2024
  7. Lycan Nightshade liked EconoKnight's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

New tactic - DCUO Kickstarter At 1000 Bundles sold, the 2024 Road Map will be released! Stretch goal - at 5000 Bundles, the Road Map...

Mar 7, 2024
  8. Lycan Nightshade liked AshocusTheMuse's post in the thread Quick Quality of Life Check In: Base Edition.

THIS!!! ALL OF THIS!!!

Mar 1, 2024
  9. Lycan Nightshade liked Achikah's post in the thread Quick Quality of Life Check In: Base Edition.

So, I know there's a lot going on right now but I just wanted to touch on two Quality of Life aspects in regards to the base community, one...

Mar 1, 2024
  10. Lycan Nightshade replied to the thread Base Off: Places Wild CELEBRATION!.

so your baseoff streams would be Friday Saturday and Sunday if needs be? btw i think splitting it up was a great idea might wanna...

Feb 11, 2024
  11. Lycan Nightshade liked Achikah's post in the thread Base Off: Places Wild CELEBRATION!.

Hey! Awesome on the chefing! As for the CorruptPrison, aaaah.. the ol' 'pay to win prison system as well as 'is the glass half empty...

Feb 11, 2024
  12. Lycan Nightshade liked AshocusTheMuse's post in the thread Base Off: Places Wild CELEBRATION!.

First two nights of streaming done and it has been AMAZING so far!!! Some truly inspiring bases. Out of the box thinking, each one has been...

Feb 11, 2024
  13. Lycan Nightshade liked TI99Kitty's post in the thread Base Off: Places Wild CELEBRATION!.

Are we THETE yer? :p

Feb 2, 2024
  14. Lycan Nightshade replied to the thread Base Off: Places Wild CELEBRATION!.

no we are not THETE yet...... lol

Jan 30, 2024
  15. Lycan Nightshade liked Eve's post in the thread Base Off: Places Wild CELEBRATION!.

Achi, what do you mean WE ARE NOT THERE YET?! :eek:

Jan 25, 2024
  16. Lycan Nightshade liked Eve's post in the thread Base Off: Places Wild CELEBRATION!.

[IMG] I don't know why I found it funny?

Jan 13, 2024
  17. Lycan Nightshade liked Achikah's post in the thread Base Off: Places Wild CELEBRATION!.

[IMG] CorruptPrison sounds like a fitting name, and I'm excited to see it! Got you added to the tour list, and made a note on...

Jan 13, 2024
  18. Lycan Nightshade liked Eve's post in the thread Fear VS Will - Who will win? (Stream Announcement).

That is not the message I was expecting though!!! [IMG] But yes, everyone's styles are amazing. I can't wait to announce winners,...

Jan 10, 2024
  19. Lycan Nightshade replied to the thread Fear VS Will - Who will win? (Stream Announcement).

and also Are we there yet? (thats me channeling my inner Larfleeze cuz thats MINE! lol)

Jan 10, 2024
  20. Lycan Nightshade replied to the thread Base Off: Places Wild CELEBRATION!.

because ....... Are we there yet?

Jan 10, 2024
  21. Lycan Nightshade replied to the thread Fear VS Will - Who will win? (Stream Announcement).

i kinda think we all won this style contest, awesome styles, nice colorful backstories...... yep i won and i couldnt even enter anything

Jan 10, 2024
  22. Lycan Nightshade replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

of course to be fair i havent bought stab or replays in um...... well its been so long i forgot so years lol

Dec 29, 2023
  23. Lycan Nightshade replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

they make money that way cant say thats a bad thing either

Dec 29, 2023
  24. Lycan Nightshade replied to the thread I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?.

some may or even will im sure but that still costs replay badges so theres a downside to what you suggest since replays cost money (the...

Dec 29, 2023