DEVS! GIVE US NEW POWERS RIGHT NOW!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ActionGamerXX, Apr 13, 2024.

1. ActionGamerXX New Player

Devs! Why are you doing this? Why you don’t have plans for making new power sets in the game from past 10 years? You can’t abandoned your plans forever! We want Experimental Serum power set back! We deserve it! When we saw Experimental Serum from the info we’re so excited we want to try new stuff from any character! And I have plans on my wishlist! Please, we demand it!
  2. Alex84 New Player

I think they said game is in maintenance mode, that mostly means no development at all just bug fixing, minor additions and in this game's case seasonal rotation.
  3. Rorrigam Active Player

You forgot to add “kindly yours”
  4. ActionGamerXX New Player

Oh yeah.
  5. ActionGamerXX New Player

Kindly yours,
    ActionGamerXX
  6. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Daybreak:

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. Grip Committed Player

LOL Impossible to gauge the op's level of seriousness with the intensity, so I either laughed with them or at them. Sorry if it was the second one...

The post comes across as "But Mommy... you promised!!"
    idk maybe but that was 2 or 3 mommies ago, right? In any case, good luck :)
    • Like x 2
  8. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Righteous indignation for the L
    • Like x 3
  9. KidKretz Committed Player

10. Miss Adora Loyal Player

They tried serum and didn't work, so you won't get serum.
  11. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

while i dont think new powersets are in the picture maybe we could get some new Iconic moves?
    • Like x 1
  12. Illumin411 Loyal Player

To be fair, that was happening at the same time of the height of the opioid epidemic when it was regularly making news cycles. They decided it probably wasn't a good look.

Personally, I think connecting the two is quite a bit of a stretch. But if I was running the company and my PR team and liability lawyers said otherwise, I'd probably listen.
    • Like x 1
  13. CharlesVerde New Player

remember when people wanted a star sapphire lantern healer set?
  14. Random Mind Dedicated Player

[IMG]
  15. the solowing Unwavering Player

Daybreak seeing the "I'm bored" threads 24 hours after a new power releases
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1