Fear VS Will - Who will win? (Stream Announcement)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Nov 21, 2023.

1. Eve YouTuber

The thing is the judging here is completely different - I need to pick which side is winning! AND THEY MADE IT SO HARD! LOL
    • Like x 1
  2. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

Since the date has changed, has the time changed as well?
  3. Eve YouTuber

It's this Friday, I'm starting at 3PM (GMT+3) and going until like 6-7PM, the style comp results are at the start of the stream :)
    Also, I decided to stream at Eveaxia, like I planned to at the start. (So you need to convert the time to your time zone, or tell me your time zone and I'll convert it for you)
    • Like x 1
  4. BlackGryphon Well-Known Player

My vast computer database converts 3PM (GMT+3) to my local time of 7AM EST (GMT-5) so it is very unlikely I'll be able to attend.

I hope everyone has a good time and that the event is a rousing success!
    • Like x 2
  5. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

i kinda think we all won this style contest, awesome styles, nice colorful backstories...... yep i won and i couldnt even enter anything
    • Like x 2
  6. Eve YouTuber

That is not the message I was expecting though!!!
    [IMG]

But yes, everyone's styles are amazing. I can't wait to announce winners, hehe!
    • Like x 1
  7. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

and also

Are we there yet?
    (thats me channeling my inner Larfleeze cuz thats MINE! lol)
    • Like x 1
  8. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 1
  9. Eve YouTuber

Thank you so much everyone who came by and watched the stream, a very awesome person who gave my friend 12 months of sub to my channel (yay no ads for you! xD). This stream was insanely fun, I went the longest I ever did. (4 and a half hours) I am EXHAUSTED to say the least, haha.

Style comp winners: The winning side is the villain side and all prizes has been sent to the winning side! Congrats my fearful knights! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Giveaways prizes were also sent, even though I had a little issue right now thinking I lost two items :confused: BUT I ALREADY MAILED THEM! LOL

Anyway, you guys are awesome. I love you all. <3 Happy Anniversary!
    • Like x 3
  10. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

We love you too Eve & thank you for all you do! <3
    • Like x 2
  11. Apokoliptian New Player

Thank you, Eve!! w00t w00t doing Parallax proud! xD

This was so cool, and generous, of you, Eve. Thank you for promoting the game and doing all you do to service the community! Here's to this anniversary and many more. :D
    • Like x 2