Fire immolation tree is where it's at!

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Bonemonkey627, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Bonemonkey627 New Player

Omg I'm trying to be nice!! Truly I am ! But you are becoming ignorant really fast bro ...

Ill explain it simple !! We ran two dps in test one , people started saying canceling powers ,
    So we made soulburn the only fire dps in the raid in the second raid !!!

Now here is what you need to read very clearly !!! No matter is it was two fire dps , or just soul burn himself !!

Clumsy still put out the same amount of average damage , with two or one fire dps ...

You keep attacking tanks tanks .. Scooba used all heals .. Nothing a melee dps would even use ...
  2. Warlan New Player

Looked to me like the firetank was using Inferno, but hey SOE likes to rehash animations, care to tell me which one? Also, I'm pretty sure if Dump Truck wasn't being overwritten he'd have competed very well with Clumsy. I don't know if Soulburn is a true DPS, doesn't he claim he tanks 75% of the time?
  3. Bonemonkey627 New Player

I say we get warlen !!! People come up with so much BS !! Really they do ... Will just over look a mental troll was in the raid named flixter !

Dude u wanna be the test dummy ? No fire will step foot in the raid period ! Not a one .. Not a drop ... Cause I truly have never seen full cancelation of powers !
  4. Warlan New Player

Go test it on a dummy dude. You're the ignorant one. LOL. Isn't this inferno use? @2:50.

I would have thought you'd have known about powers overwriting each other given all the complaints about it. Guess not. Ignorant indeed.
  5. Warlan New Player

It's not straight overwriting dude. I don't think you really understand how overwriting works. If I cast Inferno and then you cast it my inferno STOPS. Same for just about every DoT power that Fire has. If a mental troll casts THOUGHT BUBBLE then Clumsy casts Pyro he does 50% MORE damage. LOL. Some classes SETUP PIs, other classes REMOVE PIs.
  6. Orca New Player

are you even watching the right person?
    • Like x 1
  7. Bonemonkey627 New Player

Please don't talk to me like I have no clue about anything ! Going into details with another unbeliever is so useless ...

Just talked to my league ! Their down for one more test !

1 fire dps in the raid and no other fire power will be in it !!

So you wanna prove us from ? Cause my league is about done with haters ... My league has a lot of vets in it , with an average skill point rating of 135 skill points ..
  8. Clumsy New Player

Okay so powers over write eachother then the fire dude was taking my dots away from me. If u notice close enough i didnt pop any thaught boubles in that whole raid everything ur saying is garbage.
  9. Warlan New Player

LOL. LOL. LOL. You were spamming Pyro so much you were overwriting your OWN dots. Pyro has two dots if I recall, only the smaller one gets overwritten.
  10. Bonemonkey627 New Player

Tank cast inferno and I cast mass det. It stacks !! really dude. You must be a 6 month old player !! Get real ... Dude I have ran with scooba a millio. Times and never seen my inferno get canceled !!
  11. Warlan New Player

LOL.
  12. sc00basteve New Player

I'm not giving you my fire tanking loadout, but I assure you, I have never tanked using Inferno... It's a giant waste of power.
    Flashpoint, backdraft and mesmerizing lasso... mostly. I do an advanced juggling loading to help keep other people from receiving damage. It's messy but it works.
  13. Bonemonkey627 New Player

I never used a thought bubble just recharge
  14. Warlan New Player

@2:53 sc00basteve the FIRE TANK casts INFERNO.
  15. Bonemonkey627 New Player

Well you gonna run a raid or just waist time ?
  16. Warlan New Player

ROFLMAO. Dude I'm at work. I have a JOB. I have no inclination to run a raid with a bunch of clowns that can't spend 30 seconds testing overwriting at a sparring dummy. LOL.
  17. sc00basteve New Player

I DON'T USE INFERNO, BUB.
  18. Warlan New Player

One of the players was in one of the videos. Since you guys don't even know how mental works go check out Femto's guide. You can see:
    Helplessness :
    Pryokinesis, TK Push, TK Bolt and Psychic Resonance grants additional damage % to any opponent who are :
    The following states are applied by :
    Stunned : Psychic Resonace, Mass Terror, Pyrokinesis, Terrorize and Terror Tendrils
    Levitated : Telekinesis, Mass Levitation
    Rooted Cryokinesis
    Knocked Down : Cryokinesis & Dazed PI ,TK Push, Block Broken oppenents
    Knocked Back : TK Push, Tk Bolt and Weapon Combos
    Juggled : Weapon combo's

Encasement Breakers :
    Psychic Resonance , Pyrokinesis and TK Bolt grant additional damage and effects to encased targets - spreading additional damage to nearby targets.

If you look carefully, you'll see that many of the powers that a mental troller uses will SETUP Clumsy to use his Pyro that he's so happy to spam. :)
  19. Bonemonkey627 New Player

We all have jobs ! And for the ones that don't a need one ! I feel for yea guys... Making fun and laughing at people who don't have jobs is wrong bro ... Due to the fact of are country state ...

But you must be a yellow. Lantern. Lol .. I smell fear !
  20. Warlan New Player

What's your loadout?