Having fun in your Lair, what do you do?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Drathmor, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Drathmor Unwavering Player

Here I am tending my garden =-)
    [IMG]

and heres me enjoying the fruits of my labor
    [IMG]

Sticky Icky in all his sticky-ness
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. Drathmor Unwavering Player

what no love people? I know I'm not the only one that plays around you all play around in your bases show us all your pics
  3. pouncake372 New Player

lol pretty sweet re-creation of a day in the life of Sticky Icky

Whats an 8th going foro_O
  4. Potent New Player

I go to my base....I get mods.... I leave base.
    I go back when I need more mods. Maybe sodas.
    If I actually wanted to do something in my home...I'd have bought a game that lets me.
    • Like x 3
  5. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I belive I read somewere that they will be adding interactions with certian base items in the future you will be able to walk up to something and hit a cog and perform a preset action on base items

GET ON THIS DEV's =-)
    • Like x 1
  6. Elusian Crowd Control

Camping Broker.
  7. OMAAR New Player

Beating the living ...... Out of my dummies and respeccing.
    • Like x 1
  8. Drathmor Unwavering Player

thats how i spend alot of my time also until sadly respec and sparing had to come up to use broker, bank, mail and soda (for repairs)
    just give us 6 aminities DEV's plz
  9. Potent New Player

No, Please do not waste your time and resources on something like this. Thx in advance Devs.
    • Like x 1
  10. Drathmor Unwavering Player

they stated it I belive,, just because you dont want this doesnt mean other dont I have read several threads about wanting this feature
  11. Nitemare Kosmos New Player

they should make use of the dart board and craps table to make mini games.
  12. Nitemare Kosmos New Player

This ^. I dont have to worry about people stealing my training dummy plus i can train in secret without people studying my rotation.
  13. Karnevil Committed Player

holy crud! go play the sims if you want to play in your house. this whole dlc is a waste imo.
    • Like x 2
  14. Nitemare Kosmos New Player

It's ok. We didnt really need a lair but i'm not crying bout it. I bet you still go to your lair though dont you? lol
  15. Drathmor Unwavering Player

stated correctly yes thats just your op not everyone elses tho Im sure you will have people backing you up

Please stay on topic people this thread is for fun to let people exspress them selves through their characters and screen shots or pics
  16. Karnevil Committed Player

I do go to my lair.....because I have to in order to be competitive in this game. If you don't have mods or a sidekick or orbital strike you're not being competitive. I even placed enough items in my lair in order to get the feat points for open placement. Everything is in one corner. I go there for necessity, not to play house. This is the DCUO, I'm the next big hero/villian! Not the next best interior decorator.
  17. Nitemare Kosmos New Player

I never said anything about playing house now did i ;) I said you still go there regardless what you do so the dlc wasn't a complete lost like you stated earlier considering you still go to your place for mods. If they never made the dlc you would even have the mods on your gear right now would you.
  18. Nitemare Kosmos New Player

Anyway back on topic like i stated earlier i run test on my training dummy most the time, make mods/sodas, repair my armor after a few mission.
  19. Karnevil Committed Player

nor would anyone else have mods. It was a complete waste. I use it because of necessity but I believe that the resources could have and should have been better spent on better gear and more content. Not SIMS like content, but raids, finishing storylines and the like.
  20. Drathmor Unwavering Player

not trying to be mean but if you want the DEV's to make content you want and nothing else I suggest creating your own game company and game and then you can put in it what ever you want. But saying that I like my base and am very very glad I dont have to ever set foot in the WT or HD ever again unless I need to buy armor or just feel like it =-)