I love DCUO so can you remove the stat clamp already?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by llllDeathstroke, Aug 21, 2022.

1. Grim931 Committed Player

Should've seen the other thread where I went back and forth with him for 8 pages... all because he was misreading the title of a chart he shared. It's no wonder he struggles so much with what anyone else posts.

He's not even worth engaging 90% of the time. I can't tell if he's that good at trolling, or if he actually believes what he's writing to be true.
    • Like x 4
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

Amen.
    He is the worst. He either chooses not to comprehend what is being said... or he literally can't comprehend what is being said.

Either way.. It's pointless to engage with him.
    • Like x 3
  4. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

Yes, why not devs to add episodes base items packs in marketplace for various prices as episodes has different number of base items.
    And 2 of each. Thats customer service of high demand. Ways to make money.
    Devs can take a break from anything else and work on base items for players to get.
    Make base items from episodes up to the recent 3 excluded to be easier to get without having to do old content. Base items is the most high demand. So its for sure to make money in marketplace for episodes packs.
    • Like x 3
  5. Proxystar #Perception

Lmao! That made me laugh!
    • Like x 2
  6. Grim931 Committed Player

You realize this all started because of you, right? You don't listen, and cannot comprehend what people are trying to say. You nitpick at the most pointless things and only communicate to argue. There is no discussion with you, it's you trying your hardest to prove to everyone you're right. It gets old.

Raven has told you COUNTLESS TIMES that they were not Anti-clamp. That doesn't mean they can't bring up negative aspects of it, especially when they are actively experiencing it.

Until you can prove otherwise, you do not have a leg to stand on in that discussion. Case closed. You can't prove otherwise, it's you guessing and trying to grasp at whatever case you manage to pull together. It isn't even a good one, you had to pick apart what they originally said and drove it way off topic.

It's no wonder so many people are all coming to the same conclusion with you.
    • Like x 4
  7. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

Oh the devs have gotten rid of me in the past. Id go at it with people for weeks and it became over a year. I went at it with toxic people and i ended up getting banned.
    I wasnt just toxic to people. I was toxic to toxic people and i went at them like gangs go at it.
    Then i went on to improvement. Going out more and finding things to do and socalize and getting good nutrition is very important to that to help the mind get the strength.
    Over time, i havent played dcuo again.
    Started playing again in casual way and got in SophieFatal League.
    If you were around then, id go at it with you all the way. Directly and constantly. Non stop.
    Now im only speaking the reality of things. To argue with people when you dont have to.
    This isnt reality and no facts here based from real knowledge.
    You dont have to respond to what people say. There is no correct way of what to say in this game. They speak their ideas, imaginations, what they dont like, and their opinions even if negative.
    Its obviously you're trolling. And people get that. But dcuo really isnt the place to troll.
    Theres no real facts and knowledge to be used to make an actual argument that just isnt reality.
    If this is what you want. The next 5 years will go by and still in arguments.
    And i spent the past several years just playing casual.
    • Like x 2
  8. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Hmmm you must have short term memory. You do realize this thread was revived twice, once by ghost and the other by spider. I actually haven’t even been a part of the conversation at all until recently. But I started this? lol you guys sure like making things up.

On top of that you claim it’s up to me to disprove them. So if someone makes baseless claims you agree with it’s ok for them to not prove any actual facts. But when it’s someone you disagree with now proof is required? Raven made a claim about the clamp adding pressure to making players level arts. Their proof was “the proofs in the pudding”. Some proof huh? I then dismiss such claims by saying pressure has always existed across all dcuo servers, across all games. This is something that has always been easy seen and witnessed across all games. So excuse me is I find all these baseless claimed ludicrous.
  9. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Nice story. But what does that have anything to do with anything I said. You made a baseless claim of the real life person based on absolutely no actual evidence. That is a personal attack. Personal attacks are toxic. As as calling someone slow. Followed by making a statement of “I don’t know why mods don’t get rid of toxic players”. You call someone biased and throw personal insults while whining about others being toxic. Quite ironic and hilarious.
  10. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

You have done the same. Made personal attacks to ppl and have called them bad names.
    It's all there in your posts history.
    And funny thing is, you're right on your own argument. It doesn't have anything to do with anything. Nothing does. Nothing has to do and you still argue with people for things that doesn't have anything to do with the reality of intellectual mentality for anything that actually isn't even real.
    This is a game and it's all fiction. Everything here and everything people say doesn't have anything to do with "you" and there you go and make attacks to them for pages and pages.
    Funny, from the trolling you're doing, you have gotten really sensitive there.
    A troll can't handle a troll? You do direct attacks and call ppl names and don't like it when it's done to you? As I said, you don't have to respond and don't have to argue with people.
    Unless it really does get to you on trying to win when others have much more intellectual capacity even for a game that's fiction with no barriers and no boundaries to what they can and can't they for their own opinions.
    Why spend everyday for months arguing with ppl on these forums of a game that doesn't have anything to do with you and anything to do with real world.
    This is a place for ppl to speak their minds regardless of such knowledge and facts that isn't ruled out to have arguments over others fictional enjoyment of this game.
    The arguments are in fact completely false and doesn't exist. Is it valid to just go up to people and just start talking to them about dcuo and trying to argue with them and using the functional knowledge of dcuo on them?
    There is no real responsibility of reality of a reason to constantly argue with people.
    Unless you're trolling, but you gotten really sensitive there, but it's also something you do all the time on here.
    Which is way beyond anyone's understanding here now. A troll to directly attack ppl and drag on their names on other threads and called them bad names subtlety. And you're sensitive on me for it?
    Especially that it's forums and it's the internet and for that to really bother you? Then you're not trolling ppl here, you're just toxic serious. Being sensitive and hypocrite. A bad combo. Manic is likely.
    • Like x 2
  11. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

For someone trying to sound smart and claim the opposition has a “lack of intellectual capacity” you can’t seem to structure your statements. You’re literally all over the place.

That being said, I have actually made sure not to do personal attacks. I’ve made claims that’s certain statements are idiotic, yes. However I have never called anyone idiotic. Quite a difference. Also, you have got it all wrong. I haven’t been bothered by your personal attacks at all. I actually found them very amusing. Actually this last post was the most amusing one of them all. You are nothing more than a hypocrite to be blunt. You do direct personal attacks while cry that others are toxic. You claim others have a lack of intellectual capacity while not being able to structure your statements and do ramble on and on while the whole thing could’ve been condensed. Heck if you remove all the personal attacks you’d be left with very little. On top of that you whine about me responding and continuing to reply which is something that you and everyone else is doing. It’s ok for other to complain about a video game but when I or other you disagree with do so it’s an issue? Quite the hypocrisy.
  12. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

I literally gave you the win. You don't have to respond and not worry about what ppl say.
    A dead on hint on the purpose of what you are arguing for. How you continue to argue over something that isn't valid and is not affecting you. Is it really this hard for you to comprehend this whole point?
    You're arguing at someone over things that isn't making any sense and isn't in any facts. Anything that is said on here, no matter what it is. Isn't true. It shouldn't bother you if anything that said isn't true and facts that you can't give any better intellectual points to actually win.
    And I literally gave you the win and confessed on things said that aren't of reality.
    So in this, you still argue? Over things said that isn't in any way actual truth.
    I feel like Billy Jack. That feature and really? Really? Is there any thing in that brain that has some sense of understanding even in the smallest way of knowing and accepting your actions and wrong doings and able to take it against you?
    Something like that.
    I gave you the win, confessed the false, and that arguing is only going to be over things that isn't real and you didn't comprehend and still argue.
    Another Hypocrite thing to say. You are yourself all over the place here in arguments with people.
    And as I said, your attacks and insults of people are in the posts history.
    And no, you don't find it amusing. You are actually bothered by it. You defended yourself as if there's something in your life you got going that triggered it.
    And if you can finally understand what this all was in the point of it.
    It's in the realm of where such emotions and mentality is fee from bonds of what the arguments are. There is no bonds to what anyone says.
    It's all false and fictional for all to speak their options or dcuo.
    You can get the crazy humor in the coexisting world of who cares and having to go by such rules of ppl's correct way of knowledge in reality and fictional imaginations for such entertainment. And here you have been arguing with ppl here in dcuo in a world where nothing matters. Why argue.

And with that, I been saying, you don't have to argue and respond to what people say. All it takes is to just not respond. They can disagree and they can be negative and you respond to it and you keep on and you keep on and on. Many of your posts is arguing with ppl.
    There hasn't been a post of your own. It's all you in responses to ppl speaking against theirs.
    It's all in your posts history.

If anything. Okay, they make an issue and who doesn't? Billions ppl and we all make issues on anything ppl say. To even worry about ppl here making issues on options and disagreements and you actually respond to them and go weeks in arguments with ppl.
    You have ppl and their barriers and rules on what issues they make and conditions of what is better facts over actual facts and the arguments that goes on and on.
    You are on these forums to speak your mind and not speak against others. If others speaks against yours. So be it. Ignore them. Billions of ppl has issues. Why would you be bothered by them on forums?
    And what you're saying is exactly right, yes being all over the place. And well, you are all also.

You don't have to respond to ppl and only to those that says things that you also like and can add to it. It's not hard to do that.
    • Like x 2
  13. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

You’re right I don’t have to respond. But I want to. Just like you can ignore me but choose to do so. It’s a public forum. We can all respond whenever we want. And no. Nothing you said bothered me in the slightest. As I’ve stated, your rumbling and nonsensical post is just plain amusing. It really is that simple.
  14. May24 New Player

I, for one, LOVE the stat clamp :)
    • Like x 2
  15. Aiden_Warren Well-Known Player

I tried straight away on telling him the very point of what's to come of an argument and that anything said isn't on any facts. To hint that one's intention to argue or actually isn't able to comprehend.
    And he did kept on after I said the exact point of what the intentions are.
    • Like x 2
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Egomaniacs have to have the last word. It's arrogance and their 'need' to feel acknowledged and validated while giving them a sense of power over the person they are arguing with.

If we all just stop responding to him he'll eventually go get his fix somewhere else.
    • Like x 6
  17. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

I know i have you on IGNORE.... but. this conversation looked so funny.... I just had to see what was being said.
    Grim931 said:
    “You realize this all started because of you, right? You don't listen, and cannot comprehend what people are trying to say. You nitpick at the most pointless things and only communicate to argue. There is no discussion with you, it's you trying your hardest to prove to everyone you're right. It gets old.

It's no wonder so many people are all coming to the same conclusion with you.”

You don't see that he's not talking specifically about this thread???

He's pointing out that you always respond in a condescending tone while not comprehending what is being said.... and you didn't comprehend that... and responded in a condescending tone.

Hilarious.
    • Like x 3
  18. Grim931 Committed Player

I was talking about this discussion in particular, not the entire thread.

And no, that's not at all what I'm doing. Once again, you're focused on the wrong aspect of a conversation. I'm saying if you are the one trying to disprove their theory (you are, you think it isn't true), then you need to provide some kind of proof that it isn't true (you can't, you don't play on their server and have no way of knowing what goes on there).

Raven pretty much stated that Arts are more heavily relied upon in EEG content now then they were prior to the clamp in the same content level... which makes sense. They were not needed as much in EEG content if you out-geared content.... so there was NOT AS MUCH PRESSURE TO GET THEM PRE-CLAMP IN THE SAME SCENARIO. This much is true, and trying to say otherwise is laughable. No one here is saying there wasn't pressure before, just that it increased due to the clamp... which is true.

Raven also stated the Xbox community has placed their own restrictions for content, some involve having high level Arts as a checkpoint to see whether or not a player is capable. It has nothing to do with what's needed or not needed to complete content. No one was arguing that content could not be completed with minimal Arts. That wasn't what was being discussed. The players themselves want it to go as quick as possible, and that's one way to ensure it relatively easily. If a player is geared with the correct gear for their role, you can safely assume they can perform their role... if not, then they get kicked for being a perceived nuisance. Someone getting kicked out of content repeatedly would not be able to complete the content... leading to a counterproductive environment that was brought on by the clamp.

You or I have no way to verify if this is true or false, but to me it seems reasonable. People have done this in the past, and will likely continue to do it in the future. It isn't a stretch, and it isn't enough to warrant you trying to discredit it so much by picking it apart and trying to dissect every detail that person said. You literally have no way to verity it is or isn't true, yet you want to call that person a liar with absolutely no basis other than personal bias. It's embarrassing, and quite a few people are tired of it. And, if this is an actual problem and people can't play due to this, don't you think it's important to bring light on the subject?

You just have to be right, though, and the clamp needs it's savior after all... once again, you're ridiculous.
    • Like x 4
  19. GhostRyder3000 Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  20. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Funny. I always thought it took multiple people replying to each other to keep things going. He said it all STARTED with me which is not true. Not even in the slightest. If what I am doing is replying than it means that there is someone who was there before me. But you can go back to pretending to block me while I live rent free in your head :)