Stat clamping

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Solace Man, Jun 13, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Con Dedicated Player

YOU ARE RESPONDING TO POST THAT SHOWS THAT YOU ARE A BLATANT LIAR.... You are the one who has constantly misrepresented the opposing argument with exaggerations and misunderstanding...

At this point, you have proven so inept... I have serious doubts that you understand what a shovel actually is......
  2. The Con Dedicated Player

Who needs affirmation in this thread??
  3. The Con Dedicated Player

Yet another post with no actual point except for you begging for approval by the others in your circle j***k.

Have fun with that.

Remember to clean up afterwards.
  4. Proxystar #Perception

How exactly have I misrepresented your view? Please do feel free to attempt to articulate yourself more eloquently about why the clamp has robbed you of your progression.

While you're doing that I'll get 6 omnibus raids under my belt :D
    • Like x 2
  5. Proxystar #Perception

If you knew me you'd know that I seek no approval ;)
    • Like x 2
  6. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

You’re one yo talk. You literally complained about a post that was spread apart for clarity being a wall of text. Do you even know what a wall of text is?

I mean seriously. I tried talking to you like an adult and tried having a constructive conversation with you so we can talk about the game in a serous manner yet you keep going back to these childish comments.
    • Like x 3
  7. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

See further proof you’re a man child.

And fyi. Me and proxy have disagreed on numerous points. Yet we keep it civil like adults. Are you not capable of doing that?
    • Like x 2
  8. Proxystar #Perception

I love to hate you, which means the emotions cancel each other out and I just remain friendly towards you :) haha lol, exactly what you said.
    • Like x 1
  9. The Con Dedicated Player

You mean other than the blatant lie I JUST SHOWED you made.... or the "You said it was hard" lie that I showed you were making,..

...or the numerous times I pointed out you were misrepresenting my intentions.... over and over???

Seriously.... You are a joke at this point... but, hey, at least you have Diety to inflate your ego.
  10. Proxystar #Perception

Questions for you.

Is content easier today than it was the day each applicable piece of content was released? Yes or No?

Are feats in content easier than the day the content was released? Yes or No?

Are we more greatly rewarded today for running old content today then we were the day before the clamp? Yes or No?

Despite the insignificance you allege does progression still statistically exist within omnibus? Yes or No?

Don't answer any with any word other than Yes or No.
    • Like x 2
  11. DurangoKid70 Active Player

I can understand why alot of people dont like or didnt like the stat clamping , I forget for example what the cr level was during the Paradox wave raid, I think I came in around when that and league of assassins was new and they were hard at the time , so Im at 375 now and thats what Id prefer to go back in that area just to kinda get back at those bosses,LOLOL, but I can understand some of the newer people wanting to come in and enjoy the game and not having someone kill the boss before they can fire a shot. they shouldve had some kind of compromise though as sometimes its really hard to get a group going into missions and you can be waiting all day to find help, they couldve left the walk in areas non stat clamped. OR offer higher rewards for playing old content.
  12. Wallachia Devoted Player

Days have passed and people are still beating dead horses in this threat.

Tsk tsk.
    • Like x 1
  13. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

Who do I make the cheque out to for the morning lols?

My favourite part of this thread was when they said this:

Spamming the forums with mindless posts arguing & name-calling is the fast track method to losing all credibility. You throw in dictation of how to use the forums and you're onto a real home run of fail.

Just like the myriad of forum users before you, that whine about the clamp, you have no real argument, no substance, no logic.
    At the end of the day, no-one is forcing you to play the game. Mepps didn't pull up on your yard with a glock and menacingly say 'You done your weekly omnibus yet?'
    If you are that vehemently opposed to the clamp, then don't play it?
    • Like x 3
  14. PickArole Well-Known Player

First off, I HATE the clamp.... Now, I've been playing for about 7 or 8 months. I played years ago, so I know how the game was where Sony owned it. The clamp has its pros and cons. When using a new toon, feats are a MF to get, but the clamp allows you to buy a chit ton of sp buy gear and augment leveling to name a couple. I've got almost 300 sp now doing mostly buying styles, collections, augments and farming styles in Gotham Wastelands. I've been going back and nailing feats that I couldn't even come close to when I started. So yes, the clamp sucks and is VERY helpful in the beginning if used correctly (source mark farming). I hope you can see how it can make your toon insane. Cheers
    • Like x 2
  15. the solowing Steadfast Player

You may not have been here that long, but once apon a time ,Proxy believed what you did.....

So why not ask him, what made him change his mind?
    • Like x 4
  16. The Con Dedicated Player

The lack of self-awareness and hypocrisy in this post is staggering....

At no point to you counter anything that was actually said.. you just say that there is no real argument, no substance, no logic.... just a self-affirmation said to yourself....

You just ignore what is being said... just like the myriad of those that "whine" about the clamp... (which by the way... the fact that there are "myriads" of them should be a hint for you... but, you'll ignore that, too)... and you just rely on the same old cliches of name-calling without actual name calling ("mindless") and "why even play?"ism (as if a person isn't allowed to have a negative view on a game that they play... and more to the point spend money on)....

Next time.... Have an actual point.
  17. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

LOL. Where's the hypocrisy?

I don't need to counter anything, Proxy & Diety did an absolutely stellar job of already shutting down your vacuous diatribes.

Unfortunately, I read each and every one of your posts, and ignored nothing. I found you to be self-entitled and a little bit obsessive, over a topic the devs have addressed countless times.

No substance, you complain about the clamp, and provide no feasible alternative, never mind a better one.
    No logic, which again Proxy has repeatedly proven.
    Therefore, no real argument.

Every single one of the anti-clamp threads is started by someone that feels they are entitled to something, when in reality, you are not.

Next time, stop using buzzwords to try and argue and actually come up with a solid, well-based argument.
    • Like x 3
  18. The Con Dedicated Player

1) "Stop using buzzwords".... "entitled".

Yeah

Hypocrisy.

2) If you read my posts.... If you actually can read with comprehension.... I did mention alternatives...

But, hey... Why stop being you?... You're so good at it.

3) Going back to 1: Stop with that "entitled" crp.... It's just a buzzword, hypocrite.

No one is asking for special treatment.... especially when it's treatment that once existed and was changed or "taken" away.
    But, hey.... English might not be your first language.

4)
    "I don't have an argument of my own.... I'll just say that others did a good job" - :confused:

"Vacuous", indeed.

News flash for ya: 3 stupid people agreeing with each other.. is still just 3 stupid people.
  19. the solowing Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  20. the solowing Steadfast Player

You are not entitled to break a raid, and disrupt other people's experience, and thats what you are arguing to be able to do. But also saying that, you being able to disrupt someone else's experience isn't entitlement but earned?

You feel entitled to do so but you don't have the honesty to come out and say it. But keep trying to shift the definition to "earned"
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.