Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Charon Lead Content Designer

If it requires new art (I assume emissive eyes are being used there) then it isn't likely at the moment. Changing equipment slots for styles is no big deal in the data and that could happen sooner than new art request.
    • Like x 2
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Assuming they did the same thing I do, they are wearing one of the domino masks as a face. If that is put on and made the same color then it gives that appearance. If that information of combining the two helps on y’all’s end at all.
    I agree with Raptor, it would be nice to have that face.

Also, combining the comedy/tragedy emblem (I think that’s what it’s called all black) with the Protege chest it helps the Protege look a little more Nightwingy. In case that also helps y’all’s end as well on making a more Nightwingy protege chest.
  3. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

So... Hair confirmed... I guess...:) How about his waist? I like how this chains looks on DM Superman. And chest with asymmetric hands too...
  4. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

What about changing the Bee Antennae and the Jolly Beard to accessories, so that they can be used with other head and face styles respectively?
    • Like x 1
  5. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Im hoping for an Ultimate head/ chest style variant, so I can look like the Devastator. He looked amazing on test!
  6. aliop1470 New Player

[IMG]

I don't know where to post suggestions to improve the game. 1. I propose to expand the coloring of equipment to 6 slots, and next to the gear on which, if you press it, you can choose which slot will be painted: no choice, Fabric, leather, metal and light details, so that it would be pleasant to dye the equipment, and additional ones that do not used for painting could be hidden, and when you need to show. 2. add 3 more palettes for a maximum of even more color combinations, otherwise I'm sad to remove my favorite colors. (
    • Like x 1
  7. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

If possible add face version of Magnetic Paladin. There don't need any new art just change slot. Thx
    • Like x 1
  8. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Same. I loved the head style and would love to have it as an ultimate variant but with the enhanced version because materials equip on it so much better than the regular version but then quashed those hopes because I was asking for too much.
  9. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

You can't show us key art like this and not make it acheiable to at least get the chest style (less the emlbem)

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. FreezyPop Well-Known Player

I’d love a hands style that has driving gloves a la The Transporter or Drive. Most of the “driving” styles in dcuo also go fingerless, or are long wristed (I’m looking at you, engineer).
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The In-Game Knight of Vengeance Chest was bad enough, with a small Emblem Mesh, rather than the Large one used on the NPC character. But to give us this Metal Batman Style Set with NO Emblem Mesh AT ALL, and no built-in Emblem, is absolutely inexcusable! :mad:

As for Superman there, that Chest Style DOES exist WITH an Emblem Slot! It's the standard Tank Top Chest available at Character Creation! So really, we need Hands and maybe Shoulders that complete the look of his mismatched arms. ;)
    • Like x 1
  12. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Shh. I want to hope those get added as rewards to the vendor. That stone arm in particular is awesome and I want it. But also the chest with the large emblem even built in.
    • Like x 2
  13. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

the style of this figure is even cooler ;)

[IMG]
  14. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Cheers man. I’m aware of the Tank chest style and I’ve already been mucking around with it to replicate this style. As the stone arm goes all the way to the shoulder, that is what I was hoping for with the Death Metal Superman chest style.
    • Like x 1
  15. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

If we were to get the chest with the stone arm and hand wrap, I’d be happy with a large emblem slot. I know the developers are limited to giving us Superman styles with the emblem, that’s why I was more than satisfied when we got the Super Rebellious Jacket.
    • Like x 1
  16. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Please give us Sky Tyrant's helmet.
    [IMG]
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

It could be the Devs haven't done it because they feel it's too similar to the Speed-Metal and War-Metal Head Styles we already have. Or it could be because the character himself hasn't shown up in DCUO yet, at least not that I'm aware of. *Shrugs*

So, which one of those 2 are you using as a placeholder? :confused:
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Been trying for awhile now to figure out a satisfactory way to replicate this costume, but I still haven't figured anything out. We simply do not have Shoulder Armor made out of skulls! :oops:
  19. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

I would appreciate a cat/bat cowl which allows hair to come out the bottom/back, please.

Thanks! :)
  20. X13-KING Well-Known Player

None of the above, my main character has been using the Thanagarian Helm.
    Sky Tyrant's helmet also shares traits with the Ninth Tride Tyrant do to the dreadlocks(those are part of the helmet, not his hair). XD
    I want Sky Tyrant's helmet becomes the other Hawkman/Thanagarian helmets(that aren't worn by NPCs) are too Sci-Fi(Battle-Hawk, Nth-Metal Battlesuit) for my main character.