Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Mr Sherlock Holmes New Player

Sherlock Holmes Inverness Cape and Deerstalker Hat

I posted this in Gotham City before I noticed this post area.

I have a hero character based on The Great Detective. I'm sure others would love to have this style as well.
    Holmes has appeared in DC comics and even a few animated specials. Plus, Detective Chimp wears a deerstalker hat in honor of The Great Detective. Batman honors him and respects him. I would love to dress my Sherlock Holmes character in the style he is most known for. I know the Inverness cape and deerstalker hat were made famous more by the illustrations than the description in the stories. But it is how we know him. Sherlock Homes crossed over into public domain decades ago. Please make this style. I've done my best with what is available but nothing else is as authentic to our cultural image of him.

Another player,
    Drathmor added a this suggestion in the Gotham forum post. A one handed style Pipe

that while resting looks like he is holding near mouth. There seems to be a lot of interest in this style from the responses and views on the other page.
  2. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

The Reactive Battle boots, but only in one leg
  3. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

You mean like a "beer gut"? That will be awesome!
    • Like x 2
  4. Casey Jaymz Active Player

Would like to see Two Face Inspired Mask to make a return
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Brit Loyal Player

I would personally call it the "Bowl of Jelly" and do it as a Winter Seasonal item.
    • Like x 2
  6. RafaelGBM New Player

I would really like to get the old survival mode styles, at the time unfortunately I didn't have a console and I didn't even know the game, but today I would really like to have old styles of the game
  7. Mike2mike23 New Player

I believe that a proper Azrael style is well overdue. Preferably the classic look and not the Arkham games look since that can easily be replicated now. Or being able to have a sword as an accessory so you can wear a cape and a sword at the same time.
  8. Caroline Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  9. skarlettblood New Player

I would love to see the BOP Harley Quinn hairstyle obtainable in the game and I would also like to have Nekrons scythe as a Back style in the game too.
  10. Chewsy Well-Known Player

Hairstyles:
    • More black hairstyles. The current ones are incredibly outdated. Really hope these get a facelift and/or more are introduced.
    • More male hairstyles. Feels like there's so many long/female hairstyles but very little male options. Con Job, Gotham Knight, and the new Aquaman Hairstyles are all pretty nice, but that's about it for new male hairstyles.
    • More beards. The jolly beard is awesome. I wish there were more of these. Give me a long wizard beard, handlebar mustache, or just some slightly modified beards similar to jolly beard. I wish I could use these without taking up a face slot, but oh well.
    Clothing:
    [IMG]
    • Literally anything from the old Sub Construct Brainiac model: The chest, head, shoulders, and weapon, at least, look way too cool to not be a style. iirc the backpiece is the only style that drops from Sub Con.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Chewsy Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Wildcat's head/face style, and his bandage handwraps would be really cool.
    • Like x 2
  12. Chewsy Well-Known Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • More traditional Amazonian and Olympian armor. A lot of the Amazonian styles are really nice, but the older ones lack texture detail are are outdated. I would enjoy something like the Athena armor set (besides the OP headpiece, of course). You can get close to her style with Gorgon Slayer, but some stuff is missing (like the chestpiece). I like Hypollita's waist, legs, and feet a lot. Hecate's entire look would be so cool on our characters. Her fading skin, glowing tattoos, hair, chest, and waist/back that covers the legs would be so unique.
    • Like x 1
  13. Atrivius New Player

I'm writing in here to see if it works
  14. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Any chance we'll be getting Death Metal Superman gear with the new DLC?

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

I'm afraid not, sadly. I've taken a look at the two gears we're gonna get and they are inspired by Wonder Woman and Batman. We could get something like that from a new Time Capsule, but I think you know that when it comes to Superman things can get incredibly hard :confused:
    • Like x 1
  16. Red Raptor Active Player

@Charon
    Any chance of getting a variant of the Gotham Knight head style as a FACE style with opaque eyes?[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Well, it would be nice if we could at least get the style without the emblem… most of us have the Superman emblem from the 80th anniversary.
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Funny story, true story... last year, when the Community Style Initiative was announced, and we went through rounds of suggestions, voting, and then the selection of the winner, the Winner, with the most votes, was a style set based on the Modern Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes). But the character that came in 2nd, losing by only about 2% of the votes, was Azrael. So the Devs are well aware of the desire for this style set, and there's a good chance we'll see it at some point down the road.

Interestingly enough, one of the other ones players suggested and voted for was a Martian Manhunter Style Set, and we've been given that one even before the Blue Beetle Set that was the Winner! Given the amount of time it takes to design and implement new Iconic Style Sets, something tells me Martian Manhunter may have been in the works before the CSI began. ;)

So, I would not be surprised if we see an Azrael set eventually. :)
    • Like x 2
  19. Javier artes New Player

Hola buenas quería hacer una propuesta , que no sé si puede ser buena o no? Que os parecería meter todos los poderes de los linternas , para que se pudieras usar , estaría muy bien i mucha gente los usaría , porque hay grupos de linternas que esta poco valorados i molan mucho i son muy poderosos , por ejemplo (linterna blanca, linterna negra , linterna azul ext…..
  20. Charon Lead Content Designer

That's a hairy question. We'll have to see.
    • Like x 2