War Party is still here, and we are recruiting!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Trykz, Oct 15, 2021.

1. ElphVillian New Player

are there any requirements or can i just send you tell ingame
  2. Trykz Dedicated Player

You can send me a tell in game “Trickz”
  3. Trykz Dedicated Player

And our only requirement is that you read our mission statement, located in this thread as well as in our discord. No cr or sp requirements, only that any toons brought are played and not parked.
  4. ElphVillian New Player

sounds good my toon name is 456
    • Like x 1
  5. Trykz Dedicated Player

War Party’s next event has been scheduled!
    This will be a mini event so only our over all points winner will receive rewards (with the exception of randomn drawings held throughout)
    This Mini event will be Hide & Seek!
    It will be three rounds, followed by a championship round.
    only first place over all will be rewarded.
    3 points are possible for 1st place in each round.
    5 points to first place for the championship round.
    Overall points winner will be crowned our Hide & Seek champ!
    The champ will receive 50m and a black Mercian Flame cape!
    (There will also be random drawings for materials after each round!)
    This event will be held at 9pm eastern on Saturday the 12th!
    Hope to see you all there :)
  6. Trykz Dedicated Player

Bump. Bump bump. Still recruiting. Still one of the best leagues in the game.
  7. Trykz Dedicated Player

War Party’s next big event is being planned! If you’re tired of logging on to an echo chamber, not having league profs, no one to run with or bs with, ditch that old league you’re only on for sentimental reasons, and get with a league that actually does stuff together!

Hmu on discord for invite.
  8. Unforglven New Player

How many people are active in the league?
    cause im trying to find a league with a decent amount of people that are active and run feats and content together
    • Like x 1
  9. Trykz Dedicated Player

10-15active 2-4 on at a time unless we are having a league event or a league bounty run then there’s usually 8-10 on at once. Just depends though man, people come and go or be active then not, it’s not something I track honestly.
  10. Trykz Dedicated Player

We have enough active to keep all proficiencies up and have prestige left over every week if that helps lol
  11. Trykz Dedicated Player

Our next even will be gambling and drinking games on st patty’s day! Quick recap
    Open to all
    We have a discord
    We are a us league
    We help each other
    We have events, big and small
    We’ve given out over 5 billion to our members
    If this sounds like what you’re looking for hmu on discord or in game “Trickz”
  12. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Question, are all of y’all on discord more than in game? Every time I log in there is zero members online. If I’m lucky it’ll be three excluding me.
    • Like x 1
  13. Trykz Dedicated Player

There are quite of a few of us on discord yea, and that will always be the best way to reach the league if you need anything. As for activity, there is always a lull a couple weeks before a new dlc. People burnt out on running same old stuff, there will be a nice spike in activity and recruiting again when the new dlc drops in a few weeks.
  14. SILVERxSPIDER New Player

How are you able to give out money to league members like that?
  15. Trykz Dedicated Player

Good question :). For in game cash we just transfer it to the winner, for free to play winners we give them an equivalent item. For real world prizes we use cash app or one of the other money transfer apps, or we just buy them a gift card to whatever if they can’t use cash app :)
  16. Trykz Dedicated Player

Yoyoyoooo.

War Party is still around, we are casually recruiting all combat ratings, skill points, and artifact levels accepted. Usps/pc hero’s. Launch day league, league events, we’ve hosted dev charity events, given away BILLIONS in in game cash and hundreds in real money to our Members. Come join the fun :). Hmu on discord, names in sig.
  17. Trykz Dedicated Player

18. Trykz Dedicated Player

19. Trykz Dedicated Player

20. Wallachia Devoted Player

I didn't know you were this good-looking.

I need to play my healer more often.
    • Like x 1