War Party is still here, and we are recruiting!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Trykz, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Trykz Dedicated Player

I’m not, that’s our new head of viral marketing.
  2. Trykz Dedicated Player

Join us or I’m firing the marketing intern.
  3. Trykz Dedicated Player

[IMG]

These guys came to party. You should too.
    • Like x 1
  4. Trykz Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    It’s true. I’m the baby.
  5. Trykz Dedicated Player

6. Trykz Dedicated Player

7. Trykz Dedicated Player

You heard right.
    No cr sp art requirements
    Contest
    League events
    Dev events
    Over 3 billion in cash and prizes given out.
    Knowledgeable and friendly members willing to help.
    Hmu in discord or in game “Trickz” to get an invite.
    • Like x 1
  8. Trykz Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Join us and you can get that good parking spot too.
  9. Trykz Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    Our read receipts are always on.
  10. Trykz Dedicated Player

Race Day with War Party! 3 races, 300m prize pool, random drawings! Est run time= 1 Hr. Wednesday the 21st at 9pm Eastern (time subject to change). This event is open to the public! Look for us shouting in LFG on Race Day or shoot me a dm to participate!
  11. Trykz Dedicated Player

A refresher course on what war party is about and why we are here.
    • Like x 2
  12. Damon Clau New Player

That mission statement is gold.
    • Like x 1
  13. Trykz Dedicated Player

Thanks we came up with it as a league, wanted something to direct new members to so that they can get on the same page with us quickly :) also helps to weed out some of the toxicity if there is a zero tolerance policy in black and white lol
  14. Alucardd20 New Player

Hey I am looking for a league. I was all in on this game when it came out, special boxset. played for a while and then bailed. Came back a few times, now I am back again after years away. Brand new hero, PC, relearning the game (again!). Been having fun, considering getting all access if I can find folks to game with, I am good with using a mic and discord for communication. Generally play after work and on weekends. I sometimes stream when I play. Thanks! IGN: Whyte Frost
    • Like x 1
  15. Trykz Dedicated Player

Sounds great! Add me in the discord “Trickz#3148” and we’ll get you in there and added to the league! Can’t wait to hear from ya :)
  16. Alucardd20 New Player

Done.added, look for TheEvilDM#2799 -- I'll probably be in game after work at around 4pm-ish - Central time.
    • Like x 1
  17. Trykz Dedicated Player

Who’s gonna be next to join the party? Hmu on here, discord (trickz#3148) or in game (Trickz) if it’s you!
  18. Trykz Dedicated Player

Sooooooo.
    We’re not really actively recruiting anymore.
    However.
    If you hmu we can have a discussion see if you like what you hear and see if you think we’d be a good fit for you, I’d still add the crew for the right people.
    We are a us league, been around since launch, 15-30 players on during peak times, we are a late night league, peak hours being 8-2am cst.
    We run mostly reg content but do have a raid team that runs elites , still has a few spots on it, we run league events and contests weekly, have given out over 10billion to our members last year and plan on going even bigger this year.
    Our requirements are:
    1-Discord, you gotta have or you gotta get it.
    2-have a mic or be an active listener, able to hear chat and respond if necessary.
    That’s it.
    Hope you all enjoy your seasonals, hmu if you have any questions
  19. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

If you are looking for a league War Party should be at the top of your list, great group of ppl awesome laid back atmosphere and yes they are ALWAYS running stuff. If you are a returning player they will help get you caught up to the present and if you are new they will help you grow. Dont miss out and apply to War Party TODAY!
  20. Drathmor Unwavering Player

several people from old school war party have been in ours at one time or another also. we should group up some times our league sound very similar to yalls were just much smaller now days. glad your still going strong.

ever need a few bodies hit up Indecis were all old school players that have been around forever as well, and our own happy little family who have known each other for a long long time now my main is Deprive.
    • Like x 1