War Party is still here, and we are recruiting!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Trykz, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Wallachia Devoted Player

I am very glad to be a part of this league too. it is one of the 3 best leagues of this game's history, along with Forsaken Order and Digital Hellstorm. The fact that I'm in those leagues is merely a coincidence.
    • Like x 1
  2. Trykz Dedicated Player

I will add you in game and send you an inv when I see you on!
  3. Trykz Dedicated Player

Awwww thanks Zoe!
    • Like x 1
  4. Trykz Dedicated Player

And we’re just as happy to have ya.
    • Like x 1
  5. Trykz Dedicated Player

Just gonna bump with this since it nails what we do here so well.
    • Like x 1
  6. WarriorOfHolyTrinity New Player

When can you play ?
  7. Trykz Dedicated Player

I’ll be on tomorrow afternoon again.
    • Like x 1
  8. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

i will also keep an eye out for you when im on, Firerose Sotvier is the characters name if its me.
    • Like x 2
  9. WarriorOfHolyTrinity New Player

At this time I always play
    • Like x 1
  10. WarriorOfHolyTrinity New Player

At this time I always play
    • Like x 1
  11. WarriorOfHolyTrinity New Player

Thank you so much for everything, I never thought that leaving a league to play PVP and then joining again is a bad thing, I was sure in my decision but I never invite me again .I'm human I also make mistakes, I don't know about leagues.
  12. Trykz Dedicated Player

It’s all good man no hard feelings. Hope you find a pvp dedicated league for you!
  13. Trykz Dedicated Player

Huge shout out to Tech for winning our Tournament of War! He won 2 outta the three competitions, making him our over all points winner and our new War Champion! He walked away with, in total, a cool 325million, a black hole accessory, a white cosmic aura, and a shaded comic material! With a photo finish elimination by ring out in out ring of fire pvp event he definitely earned that spot, and those bragging rights are real, until our next event!

Also gotta shout out our over all second place winner e3g who made out with 285mil and a black hole accessory! And our 3rd place over all was Emma! She walked with a sweet 100mil! (Honorable mentions to those of you who won what totaled to be over $55 in psn cards via randomn drawings!)

Our next event is already scheduled! Hope to see everyone return, and some new faces at the next one!
  14. WarriorOfHolyTrinity New Player

If I asked you to add me to your league, would you?
  15. Doomn New Player

I am very interested in joining. I have played since release, but I took a lot of time off and just got back into the game. I like playing a tank or controller (and just started with healing since it's different from other games). I tend to forget there's a DPS option sometimes, lol.

I saw some information about being a casual guild with group content options, which is what I am looking for now. Do we do raids and alerts? Is there a schedule for raids (either specific or just general raid time)? I would really like to experience all the content (especially elites - I tried two and had my backside handed to me), but I cannot commit to a hard schedule due to work and this "real life" thing.

I shall be on tonight; so I'll try to contact you in game. I have several (numerous?) toons; how many do you allow in the league?

-Doomn
    • Like x 1
  16. Trykz Dedicated Player

Hi! Welcome back :) we do not have a hard schedule for raids, we generally run all relative raids on Thursday afternoon, but we tend to run them several times throughout the week as well, so catching a group that is running raids isn’t too difficult on any given afternoon. Which brings me to play times, the majority of our player base is eastern, with some mountain and some eu/Asia/Russia , typically we’re more active in the afternoon/evening times. There is no limit on how many toons you can bring with you, we just ask that any toons brought are played, don’t want to become an alt parking lot if you know what I mean. I’ll be on this afternoon you can add me in game if you have any other questions or still want to join :)
  17. Doomn New Player

That's awesome. I'm in the Central time zone, but I generally play in the evenings (probably 1800-2130 ish CST - more varied on the weekends). I'll have to get my toons in order, I have a ton. I would probably want to move 2-3 over, they are the ones I play most often (I have a league set up for my alts, almost have enough prestige to get my own league hall - maybe in the coming year). Is you in-game name Trykz? I'll add you to friends and keep an eye out. (I'll also keep an eye out for Firerose Sotvier.)

Hope to talk to you soon.

-Doomn
    • Like x 1
  18. Trykz Dedicated Player

“Trickz” is my in game.
  19. Trykz Dedicated Player

Still recruiting :) hmu in game “Trickz” or on here for more info
  20. Trykz Dedicated Player

War Party Hide and Seek Tournament! February Saturday the 12th! Over 100m in cash and prizes, who will be the Hide and Seek Champion!?