War Party is still here, and we are recruiting!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Trykz, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Trykz Dedicated Player

War Party is actively recruiting new and returning players. We are a USPS hero League that has been around since the beginning. We have extensive knowledge in all aspects of dcuo gameplay, garnered through 10 years of game play. We have given out over a billion in cash and prizes to our members in our monthly Tournament of War Games. Like many veteran leagues we took a break, well I’m very happy to announce our official return and would personally like to welcome any players, be they new or seasoned, into our happy little family. Since we are just returning there will be a bit of time before we are back to full strength which gives new members a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor and proceed through the ranks much faster than has ever been done before. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to message me on here or in game IGN Trickz.
  2. Trykz Dedicated Player

Bumping this harder than that Columbia bam bam.
  3. Wallachia Devoted Player

I want in.

USPC Hero, nickname Justice Medic.
  4. Trykz Dedicated Player

That’s excellent I’ll be on tonight and I’ll shoot you an invite. :D
  5. Trykz Dedicated Player

So I ran a mini ToW tonight in the watchtower. We had 2 rounds of hide and seek followed by a grand championship hide and seek match. Then we did trivia. The winners and prizes are as follows. Thank you to all who participated and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.
    Hide and Seek
    Round 1–“Adam” 10 Mil
    Round 2- “Zozomi” 20 mil
    Hide and seek Champ-“Grayson” 50 mil

Trivia questions
    1. List the powers in order of release.
    2. What power was in alpha then later released as a dlc power.
    3. What was the first OP item introduced in DCUO.
    Second place consolation prize of 10m awarded to “cloudy sky”
    Winner , by only seconds, was Zozomi!
    They’ll be rocking a shiny new black hole accessory for their furious googling skills.

With over a 100m in prizes given out I think it was a very successful test run.
    The full size tournament of war will be in December, and will be available to any member of War Party that has been in the league for at least 30 days. With over 250m in cash and prizes you might wanna ask yourself what your league has done for you lately.

Until next time.

PS. For clarification purposes I did not know any of the participants that played tonight, such as it was a test run. All future ToW will be exclusive to War Members.
  6. Wallachia Devoted Player

Yo, I'm going in, shoot me da invitah!
  7. Trykz Dedicated Player

Bump, Bump Bump, that’s the sound of our membership racking up.
  8. Tflash-grayson New Player

I created a whole new forum account since i forgot my old login. Just to say your doing great work my guy!
    • Like x 1
  9. Wallachia Devoted Player

I joined this alliance and I am loving it.
    • Like x 1
  10. Trykz Dedicated Player

And we’re stoked to have you!!
  11. Trykz Dedicated Player

12. Trykz Dedicated Player

Thanks dude! Tryna get us some running buddies lol
  13. Trykz Dedicated Player

Recruiting all active toons of all cr and skill point ranges. Join a league where we like to focus on fun and helping each other, not just on achieving meta BiS. If goofing around and clearing content is what you’re in to, hit me up in game “Trickz” or on this thread and I’ll get in touch with you!
  14. Trykz Dedicated Player

Bumping, league up and get these 5x marks
  15. dsds New Player

16. Newplayer01 New Player

Hey,

U guys still recruiting?
    Notdibrie is my ingame name on pcUS.

Greets.
    • Like x 1
  17. Trykz Dedicated Player

We are! Add me in game “Trickz” and we’d love to get you in here with us.
  18. Trykz Dedicated Player

Bumping with a reminder that we accept all cr and skill level, if you need help catching up or getting re-acclimated with DC this is the league for you!
    Of course if you’re super excel we want you too lol.
    • Like x 1
  19. Trykz Dedicated Player

Bumping harder than we did at all the high school dances.
    • Like x 1
  20. Z3RO New Player

I'm PC... are you PS only?
    • Like x 1