How much?!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 9001BPM, Sep 3, 2021.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Why even make us wait if they weren’t going to fix them first?!
    • Like x 5
  2. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Go look at the research and then come back.
    • Like x 4
  3. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Dps? The allies are broken for say healers. Put cyborg in as a passive. Make sure to have the purple artifact and no troll needed. Spam heals as much as you want.
    • Like x 1
  4. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

This is why I dont reply to forumites. Thank you for doing what I despise doing lol. So many DC fanboys its ridiculous lol
    • Like x 1
  5. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

These allies seem great. The passive for Cyborg will be nerf'd. Its OP. Beyond the fact they really don't help dps much. I'm a little disappointed that they come out shoot once and leave. Our backups stay out longer. Lol.

It's a new system to make money. Like they always say. The game can be changed at any time.

Use Cyborg while you can healers. The nerf is coming.
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Been looking forward to Emperor Aquaman for that exact reason. I still think the price is excessive.
    • Like x 3
  7. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

So you're spending money for an iconic ally that doesnt do anything? The passives are broke just an fyi
    • Like x 2
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I wasn’t going to use his passive, I wanted to use him for combat.
    • Like x 3
  9. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Welp, looks like I'll never be getting my Aquaman ally (if it never becomes obtainable in-game). :(
    • Like x 3
  10. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

DPS is also the same or less than the other allies... your paying 200 dollars for the same damage as the 10 dollar allies essentially
    • Like x 1
  11. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

If they do nerf Cyborg, I wont touch any ally they offer. Ever. Just shows how much they care about money imo. Yeah I like the game and I'm not always a negative debbie downer about it but when stuff like THIS happens, oh yeah I'll call someone out on it because it's not right.
    • Like x 4
  12. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Understood. Hopefully they fix this so you could actually enjoy the benefits like most would like to.
    • Like x 2
  13. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I never started that thread. I responded to the dude that said "Wow" like it was an abomination to suggest that. But nah you had to put your two cents in.

Edit - I'm not replying anymore. Have a great day
    • Like x 2
  14. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Steep pricing for sure. Not working properly isn't great. For now, I'll have to hold off since the only reason I want aquaman is for his 2nd passive. But we can't get pre angry at them for nerfing cyborg. They haven't. Maybe they will. Probably but getting more angry isn't going to help much. But yeah, I get the angry emotion at the fact some don't work at all.

I've already leveled flash for his passive and working on getting cyborg up so I can use him for damage on dps and passive while healing. It hasn't cost me anything at all yet. That's actually pretty cool so credit is due.

I'm kind of thinking the prices should/ need to be adjusted. Like cut in half for legendary overall and brought up on the existing ones. They need to make money and I was not expecting to be able to level them as I have been, completely free. I would suggest taking them down till their passives are working properly. Yeah, I'm ignoring their low damage output because it was never stated that they would be the most powerful and the fact that one of the cheapest ones is top dps means I can't look at them as being greedy. But at the very least, please please please add in a temporary note that certain passives are not working and that it will be fixed asap. Do not do your players dirty, be honest. We love this game, we are whiney pricks but we do understand and appreciate effort and communication
    • Like x 6
  15. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

A great way to put things in a manner where both parties can disagree but communicate. I however was not in that mood this morning with this decision. There were just so many bugs that released with this epsiode (which was expected and I helped with plenty of them) but as a company, come on. Focus on your bugs and players problems before releasing MORE bugs and asking for cash on top of that. As a company it's disgusting to see them do this and I know it's not any of the common developers we see and talk to everyday on here. I'm talking about the ones who make this decision. And just like Obsidian and alot of other players in game right now and on these forums. So my wording may have not been the best but my judgement sure as hell was. So thank you for communicating that.
    • Like x 2
  16. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

On test, Zoom was the highest DPS at 8-star. doing over a mil damage. Don't know if they nerfed that on live though.
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

He was adjusted prior to going live. Cyborg is currently the hardest hitter.
    • Like x 1
  18. OGDuramax New Player

Really wishing they didn't cash grab the 3 new allies that they put into the game; Batman, Wonderwoman and Aquaman. they need to be implemented into the Cyborg Vendor. Low Key Annoying. lol
    • Like x 1
  19. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I get it completely. We're all thankful for you and OC and anyone else going thru this so we can sit here and complain about source and stuff instead lol. I'm with ya, this can't become the norm. Plus I'm not a morning person either so I'd have written something much worse had I seen it at 5am instead of 9 lol. And dear God the hell I would have unleashed in here if I had already bought aquaman. My posts this past week would pale in comparison.

Please devs, all of you and all of us need you to put a note on them asap. It will calm a storm that is going to become a hurricane very shortly.
    • Like x 4
  20. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

They should yes. They can even keep their costs high. Maybe not this high but whatever since players will either grind it out or buy source to get them. Many will still choose to do the mp way so it shouldn't be too much of an income loss. They've unfortunately been branded as greedy and while I see things that can prove otherwise, some don't and simple additions like putting them on vendors or a reward for opening maybe 30 tcs can sway that opinion. Maybe? Idk, I fix cars wth I know
    • Like x 2