New Resurgence Mega Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 27, 2020.

1. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Devs I totally dig the Arctic Camo Neon Chroma from the looks of it but when you do another Chroma bombfest a Jungle and Desert Camo Neon Chromas would be sweet too if I could humbly request that? Plus I would not complain if more Composite and Vinyl Chromas came out our way at a later date. Oh and more Catalyst inspired Chromas too? You're probably sussing out how these will fare in the Marketplace and have others in the works but these look pretty sweet so thanks all.
    • Like x 2
  2. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Even if you're Premium or not the type of player who does Capsules much a lot of players saved up their Stabilizers for this so the Chromas being so nifty looking plus with a wide variety of them included it doesn't hurt to get a bonus Chroma or two does it? If you don't get something you like you can sell/trade it so you're getting some value for the Mega Stabilzer event at least.
    • Like x 2
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Welp I know what I’m doing tomorrow for my 100 sub video lol. Now.. how many should I open lol
    • Like x 2
  4. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Man i hope these aren’t color locked bc none of them match green lantern green
    • Like x 1
  5. Dazz-252 Committed Player

I literally wasted 40 stabilizers (earned not bought) attempting to get the Black Neon Chroma just 2 days ago and now I see this...typical. lol
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

52. ;)
    • Like x 1
  7. Walvine Well-Known Player

Their not really powerset themed so I will be waiting for youtubers to make preview videos of them before deciding which chromas to keep and what to offer for swap trade in eu .
    Ice and gold seem good.
    • Like x 1
  8. Requake Dedicated Player

Some are obvious I guess, but as you can't preview them (to my knowledge), is there a way to tell which one is which?

And I'm sure one of the Youtubers will be more than happy to provide a video soon, but shouldn't there be an 'official' post, or for example a picture of every material on a seperate character?

Just a small QoL improvement :)
    • Like x 1
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Seriously just wooow :eek: So many new style options just unlocked! :D
    • Like x 2
  10. drkrjones Level 30

When do the capsules start dropping?
  11. Myoxz Well-Known Player

Once they put the game online again.
    • Like x 2
  12. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Mepps, I'm just curious, you said above:
    "These nine unlocked Time Capsules include everything that the original locked and dropped versions included."

Does that mean that each time capsule opened will contain, for example, every single collection piece in just one capsule, or is just 1 collection piece per capsule (the unlocked version we get from the mega capsule)?
    • Like x 1
  13. Schimaera Devoted Player

The same as with every capsule.

You get 3-4 choices and what you can choose from is randomly selected from the TCs loot pool (e.g. 1 random coll, 1 random gear piece, 1 random style, X quarks). You won't be able to open a TC and always select the Blue Collection nor will you get all the collections at once from opening 1 TC.

On a side note though, I pulled a Seal of Completion from the Kryptonian TC. Also the Sunstones and Assassin Nth Caches are in there. That's what they ment.
    • Like x 2
  14. GothamKnight38 Active Player

As the Devs said there will be a livestream at 9am PT today to show off the materials. Literally in 3 hours time
  15. GothamKnight38 Active Player

As they are Color based. I 100% guarantee they are not tintable! Just like there were no feats for all the previous chromas from the resurgence capsule neither will these chromas have feats attached!
  16. Walvine Well-Known Player

Mepps please label chromas in images because they do not match list order several people in watch tower chat keep asking which chroma is which.
    • Like x 1
  17. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Devs, why do these not stack? Other than for the obvious reason that it would force some (not me) to buy more stabilizers vs deleting them once the 14 day countdown starts and the event is over? If it's because they are on different timers, so are prestige tokens, so unlikely.

Just wondering, cause it does make them pretty inventory choking with the drop rate being like every 2 minutes or so.
  18. Walvine Well-Known Player

Im unsure about others but can confirm neon camo which is in 2nd from top image fare left side the neon colour is controlled by pallet per style of each piece so you can have any of each normal colours just using a single chroma 1 , 2 or 3 on its own .
    • Like x 1
  19. Dazz-252 Committed Player

They are labelled under each photo.
  20. Walvine Well-Known Player

Thanks for update in post edit .
    • Like x 1