New Resurgence Mega Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 27, 2020.

1. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

You’re tryna make me go broke!!! Lmfaoooo
    • Like x 1
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I bought 52 just for the meme lol
    • Like x 2
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There is an issue with some of the added second chance vendor items not granting their feats properly. The two added capsules have been disabled from the vendor temporarily while we get a fix out.
    • Like x 1
  4. Solarbound Committed Player

5. BRainIAK Active Player

They all have a tintable section. Now that's what I'm talkin bout.
    • Like x 2
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I guess it's time once again for everyone to start praying to RN Geesus! :rolleyes:

Did anyone upload the video from the Livestream yet for those of us that missed it? :confused:
  7. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I didn’t upload the livestream but I’m currently uploading my video with the capsule opening and the showcase of all the new materials (variants too). I was going to originally upload it as celebration for hitting 100 subs but 3 away is close enough lol
    • Like x 2
  8. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

For anyone interested here’s my video of 52 capsule opening with a showcase of all new materials.
    • Like x 4
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Why is his cape constantly twirling in the preview window? If it was my character, that would drive me up the WALL!
    • Like x 1
  10. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

L
    Lmfaoooo cant have it all I’m afraid
    • Like x 2
  11. DarkWalkerBat Level 30

I got the Orange Hex Neon Chroma Pack yesterday and holy crud is that ever the ugliest piece of poop I've ever seen. I really wish I had checked here first because even in the image it looks terrible. I would have rather put it on the vendor for some other poor unfortunate soul to buy. I mean, for someone who likes that material...so they could enjoy it. :D
    • Like x 1
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Quick suggestion on future megas if possible. When the first powerset auras came out, you'd open a mega, get your 9 unlocked TCs and 1 'powerset aura'(account bound) box which would stack. Later(or right away) you could open that box and would be granted the specific powerset aura (random) which was tradable. Since that first one, if you open a mega you get your 9 opened TCs and the specific aura/mat/chroma/accessory...whatever it is that round. Can we go back to the single, stackable 'reward' box that we can either open right then, or sit on for a bit without eating up a significant amount of inventory/bank space? And for those who think I'm just being cheap on bank space, no...I'm maxed out both bank and inventory...I just have a lot of stuff and another 50--70 slots of "bla-bla chroma I'll never use, but won't have any selling value for 6-12 months"...chromas is quite inventory clogging.
    • Like x 1
  13. Walvine Well-Known Player

The neon part of all these chromas are all the same tintable to any of the 4 colours in your pallet on each individual style piece , so only the non neon part should be judged on these material images.
    So if you have any of the composite neon chroma you have the jackpot they will be the most popular.

If you plan on sharing chroma between your alts just remember chroma 1 is always the brightest and is perfect for turning every style into glowing lantern , magic or ice armor style where as
    chroma 2 shifts neon to secondry colour like tron , and chroma 3 the darkest material or the least neon focased part of gear to armor for more realism and stealthy type styles .

Thank you devs for streaming a preview.
    • Like x 1
  14. Eve YouTuber

I got the Purple Hex and Electrum off broker. It's really great to have some variants, tho I do have the original black neon on my alt.
    The Hex is a nice addition, kinda a mix of neon & the bubble warp material lol. I wish I saved some stabs but I got the impression we're not getting a mega capsule so I wasted my stabs. Oh wells :)
    • Like x 1
  15. cravex15 Dedicated Player

Yay, after I just cleaned out my entire inventory it’s now time for endless capsule drops that I’ll never be able to open but maybe 1 or 2.
    These are cool but it takes 7 stabilizers to open just one and they drop like 30 times a day. You’ll never be able to open them all. You have to run the stabilizer duo at least three times to make one stabilizer then you’ll have to use replays at a 89 cost? All that’s way too high.

And on a sidenote I also would like to call for some kind of function in settings to allow us to turn drops off. Sometimes everything is too excessive. Between gear drops and collections and R&D parts, Nth metals drops, seasonal items, trash and other repeat drops you don’t need and now insurgence capsules every 10 minutes, it over floods my inventory. I get tired of the first thing I have to do when I first login before I can run or do anything else is clean out my inventory from everything that dropped the night before. I really shouldn’t have to do that all the time every day. Especially when it’s stuff I don’t need. Then I spend time debating on each item and what’s important and what I should keep, delete, sell or salvage. 20-30 minutes later I should’ve already have ran duo or an alert or something. Just saying an option in settings for drops on/off would be a nice clean up and revamp of our current system. Our current system is a mess. Literally.
  16. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Yeah it's funny I didn't get a Stabilzer for like the first hour or so but after spamming the Calcbot I got a ton more. But you can sell them for about 150 bucks so if you get thirty a day you'll get a couple thousand a day from that at least
  17. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

NEVER use Replays to redo the stabilizer mission! The devs have stated on a number of occasions in the past that the cost for replaying it was set too high, and deliberately so. Why? So that people will buy stabilizers or opened capsules in the MP.

Of course, if you do that, you're just encouraging the system.

There is no rule that says you have to open every capsule you get. So, just run the stabilizer duo and open what you can from doing that. Saves you money, and maybe shows them that greed doesn't work so well. Anything you really want you can buy from the broker, or trade for it.
  18. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Can someone who has "Black Neon Chroma" and "Black Composite Neon Chroma" compare which of them has more potential for costumization? Yesterday I was lucky and goot both f ... but as you know the prices are very different ... I'm at a loss to sell or leave "Black Neon Chroma" ....
    • Like x 1
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Black Neon Chroma has a feat attached to it. The three channels are a customizable neon channel and two matte black channels.

The Black Composite has similar channels but instead of a matte black, the black has a "dodge ball" like texture.
    • Like x 1
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Here is the Black Neon Chroma. Will make a video with the other one soon, ;)