New Resurgence Mega Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 27, 2020.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

NEW IN THE MARKETPLACE: RESURGENCE MEGA CAPSULE & NEON CHROMAS

It's Resurgence time. The Resurgence Mega Capsule is back, featuring all-new Neon Chromas (Materials) and one each of Time Capsules 9-17.

The Mega Capsule is dropping in-game now (opened with Stabilizers) AND is also available for purchase directly in the Marketplace. Catch up on past Time Capsules, take advantage of the discount, and collect any these 16 new Neon Chromas.

As usual, the Booster Gold Second Chance vendor has been updated, too.

[LIVESTREAM ALERT] For a closer look at the new Chromas, join us tomorrow, May 28, 2020, for a livestream over on twith.tv/dcuniverseonline. We'll start at 9AM PT.

RESURGENCE MEGA CAPSULE

Catch up on past Time Capsules, take advantage of the discount, and grab yourself new bonus chromas. This Mega Capsule includes NINE of our past Time Capsules, already unlocked and ready to be opened. This time, the included Time Capsules are #9 through #17 (listed below).

Additionally, the Resurgence Mega Capsule comes with the bonus Neon Chroma Pack, which randomly includes one of the following new Neon Chroma sets listed below. (Yes, sets! Each reward box you receive will include all three versions of whichever Chroma you have acquired.)

PLEASE NOTE: Each box of three Chromas is tradeable, but once opened the individual Chromas themselves are not tradeable.

Each dropped Resurgence Mega Capsule can be opened using 7 Stabilizers OR can be purchased directly in the Marketplace for 700 Daybreak Cash (PC) or Marketplace Cash (PS, Xbox, NS). There is no difference between the dropped version and the Marketplace version, so you can go ahead and choose whichever method is most convenient for you.

To recap, you will get $9 worth of unlocked Time Capsules PLUS the Neon Chroma Pack for just 700 Daybreak/Marketplace Cash or 7 Stabilizers. Here's what that looks like:
    • Unlocked Paradox Time Capsule
    • Unlocked Assassin Time Capsule
    • Unlocked Kryptonian Time Capsule
    • Unlocked Cursed Gotham Time Capsule
    • Unlocked Atlantean Time Capsule
    • Unlocked Shazam! Time Capsule
    • Unlocked Dark Knights Time Capsule
    • Unlocked Dark Multiverse Time Capsule
    • Unlocked Oracle's Time Capsule
    • BONUS: Neon Chroma Pack
    These nine unlocked Time Capsules include everything that the original locked and dropped versions included.
    Head to this guide for a refresher on what comes in each capsule.

NEON CHROMAS

The Chroma Reward Box will include one random set of Chromas from the 16 listed below. Reminder: The set of Chromas can be traded, but once opened the individual Chromas themselves cannot be traded. Each Chroma set includes three versions of the Neon Chroma.
    • Black Composite Neon Chroma Pack
    • Blue Composite Neon Chroma Pack
    • Electrum Neon Chroma Pack
    • Golden Neon Chroma Pack
    • Green Hex Neon Chroma Pack
    • Iridescent Neon Chroma Pack
    • Steel Neon Chroma Pack
    • Orange Hex Neon Chroma Pack
    • Pearl Neon Chroma Pack
    • Purple Hex Neon Chroma Pack
    • Quartz Neon Chroma Pack
    • Red Composite Neon Chroma Pack
    • Red Vinyl Neon Chroma Pack
    • Blue Vinyl Neon Chroma Pack
    • Arctic Neon Camo Chroma Pack
    • Neon Camo Chroma Pack
    [IMG]
    Orange Hex, Purple Hex, Iridescent, Green Hex

[IMG]
    Camo, Red Vinyl, Blue Vinyl, Arctic Camo

[IMG]
    Black Composite, Pearl, Red Composite, Blue Composite

[IMG]
    Electrum, Steel, Golden, Quartz

SECOND CHANCE VENDOR: BOOSTER GOLD

The Booster Gold Second Chance Vendor has been updated to include items from the Gotham Time Capsule and the Nototrious Time Capsule, to join items already there from Time Capsules 1-6. Look for Booster Gold in your HQ, standing right next to the Rewards from Time & Space Vendor in the central hub. His items are available for Quarks. Remember, Quarks are the currency found in any and all Time Capsules.

Log in now to get your new Resurgence Mega Capsule, dropping everywhere in-game and available in the Marketplace.

Resurgence Mega Capsule begins May 28, 2020. The Resurgence Mega Capsule is account bound. The items found inside are tradeable. If unopened, dropped Resurgence Mega Capsules will expire after 14 days.
    • Like x 15
  2. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Holy Zod I'm usually not that crazy about Materials but those Neon Chromas look pretty dope. Thanks, Dimensional Ink!
    • Like x 2
  3. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

OMG OMG OMG :eek:
    • Like x 3
  4. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

Nice materials :).

I'm calling it now, Red Composite will be the most $.
    • Like x 1
  5. Robot Savage Level 30

6. Zamara Dedicated Player

Don't see it mentioned anywhere, is the neon part gonna be tintable like the regular neon chromas or is each variant a fixed color?
    • Like x 2
  7. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

People like these?
  8. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I’m stoked about a couple of them
    • Like x 1
  9. Draconiano Committed Player

I don't really like them, we already have a lot of nice materials...I'm still waiting for power themed orbitals, supply drops and accesories.
    • Like x 1
  10. Gambo323 Level 30

Smh, how many freakin materials do you really need? Geez. And they’re not that spectacular to begin with lol
  11. Aerith Rose Committed Player

A lot of various materials.

It would be nice if the pictures were in order, or labeled. So we can see exactly which is which. Some look nice.
    • Like x 3
  12. Ghost27Xog Well-Known Player

The only material missing in the line up group was a toon with the quartz material which is clearish.... They show Camo twice in the 2nd panel
    1st panel.. Left to right, orange & purple hex, iridescent, green hex
    2.camo, red & blue vinyl, camo
    3.black composite, electronum?, red & blue composite
    4. Arctic, steel, golden, Pearl?
    Just a guess
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

WOW WOW WOW :O
    • Like x 3
  14. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

We need all the materials...especially chromas. There's no such thing as enough. Never enough....
    [IMG]

In your opinion...and thankfully that opinion holds no sway here. MOAR CHROMAS PLEASE!!!!!!
    • Like x 3
  15. Rainnifer Committed Player

Wow I was not expecting this, I'm excited
    I'm positive these too are tintable, the two shown in the very first picture look like Steel and Iridescent neon chromas, which are shown with different neon colors in the other pictures
    • Like x 1
  16. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Always like easy materials.

A random thought, can these count for the feat from the black and white neon chroma?
  17. Stranger Well-Known Player

Waaait? Assassin and Paradox Time Cap in Booster Gold, but also in the mega cap ? There is something wrong
  18. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

I'm gonna be rich!!!!
  19. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

I'm happy it's mega capsule time!!!!!!! 480+ stablelizers
    • Like x 2
  20. Rad Rita New Player

This is AWESOME!
    my fingers are crossed, hoping some of these are color customizable. :D
    • Like x 1